Buying a new laptop for a freind

hi there

i have been asked to look for a laptop by a freind that she can use for itunes and storing photo's and videos and music and just for surfing the internet so i was wondering if anyone can recomend me one (or the specs) her MAX budget is £600 but she would like it to work as long as possible she does not play games apart from flash games so nothing amazing needed one that front.

thanks in advance for the info

PS im from the England so if recomendations can be from the uk it would help even more
    Intel i7 2600k | NZXT Havik 140 | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | 3x Liyama E2407HDS(5760x1080) | Intel 520 Series 120GB
    2x EVGA GTX 690 SC Signature 4096MB in SLI | 16GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 2133 | CoolMaster HAF X

That is a nice budget for a non gaming laptop so you should have no trouble getting a good machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj
    your a Gnome, how the heck does it feel to suck that badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle
    Gnomes are awesome, and piss people off, how does it feel to die to a tiny pink puffball?

yes i was thinking this aswell when she told me her budget but just looking for the best specs for the budget if it was a pc she was looking for i could do that without a issue but laptops is a different matter
    Intel i7 2600k | NZXT Havik 140 | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | 3x Liyama E2407HDS(5760x1080) | Intel 520 Series 120GB
    2x EVGA GTX 690 SC Signature 4096MB in SLI | 16GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 2133 | CoolMaster HAF X