Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

If you had a choice. Would you live forever alone or be forever surrounded by family

thats completely dysfunctional..like total total trailer trash out of control. Mind you you will be in total seclusion for the rest of your life..free and family-drama free if your abandon your real family.. You could live in a tree house for all we concerned. Or you can be surrounded by your loved ones and their petty dumb crap for the rest of your life. Your real family probably sucks so don't forget this fact.

This existence will last approximately 100 years of your life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alone. If its nothing but drama i dont want any part of it. Sure ill miss them, but i cant handle that.

Alone lol, not even a question, even though i have a good family but screw that

Deleted
    Alone, obviously.

Guess none of the above posters have children I could not stand to be away from my kids.. so i have to say family

15+ Year Old Account
    It's obvious that the posters who say "alone" are idealizing as opposed to actually ever experiencing such feelings. Humans are not an "alone" species.

This one's actually really difficult to answer. I'd never want to go 100 years without my family, but being around them 24/7 would probably make me want to kill them all. But 100 years never seeing my family is not cool. But neither is coming to hate the people I love because holy hell can those people piss me off sometimes... etc. It's just going around in a circle in my head.

Deleted
    Family as in that's the only people I'll ever meet, and there's not chance of creating my own family with that special someone?

If that's the case alone and then after a while I'd probably commit suicide since I can't stand being alone. Spending the rest of my life with my family as the only human interaction though, would probably drive me insane... One can only stand a person for so long...

If it's possible on the other hand to create a family with that special someone and raise kids, get a house and whatnot, then family.

when i go back to the UK during the semester, after 2 months i can not sleep at night -.-

so family.

Both options are shit, hand me the pistol.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    It's obvious that the posters who say "alone" are idealizing as opposed to actually ever experiencing such feelings. Humans are not an "alone" species.
    I have been alone, alone sucks... I rather be around dysfunctional family who sometimes are okay to be around, than alone forever lol. Humans are social creatures...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    ^ Being alone for long periods of time is pretty horrible. It would make most people go crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Halaberiel View Post
    ^ Being alone for long periods of time is pretty horrible. It would make most people go crazy.
    Being alone has driven me mad at least twice. No one to talk to, no family around, It was just horrible. It was nice peace and quiet for a few days, then just full on loneliness and constant sadness.

Deleted
    Alone, for the simple reason that I wanna see how far the human race can get.

Either way I would end up hanging myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I at least choose where I want to be alone? I'd love to stay in a forest somewhere, away form people.

Deleted
    I would easily go with Forver alone. I am a not drinking alcohol. My family likes to party. I would probably blow up the house ;b

How exactly does this work? How would I buy food, pay for my utilities, etc.?

It's physically impossible to be _COMPLETELY_ alone. At your house, it's easy. In life? Not possible.

So, I'm not sure how to answer this question.

(Now if you mean "forever estranged" from your family vs "forever with them", then definitely the former)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Family as long as I can have some alone time sometimes. While I find being alone great sometimes the idea of being alone all the time sounds very boring.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Both options are shit, hand me the pistol.
    indeed , i think he meant to say...Live alone rich , or poor but surrounded by loving family.