[PVP] New to boomkin - low RBG damage, not sure what my priorities should be

Hey all, I'm fairly new to boomkin and i've been doing rbgs lately, and my damage has been quite frankly abysmal. What should my priorities be during non eclipse? Multi-dot? getting to eclipse by wrath/starfire? getting to eclipse by astral communion? what should be my priorities during starfall? what should my priorities be during each eclipse? while CDs are up? does incarnation work with celestial alignment? how often should i be cloning someone, whether it be dps or healers? should i ever cyclone the FC?

thank you ^_^

My armory is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...8Eshy/advanced

edit: i'm hoping to achieve at least 10 mil dmg per game, as on my dk i have no problem reaching that and i also see other boomkins reaching that really quite easily.

dot everything, spam instant procs.

don't bother with wrath/starfire? what about astral communion? or should i rely on starsurge to get me to eclipse?

You can reach 10 mill easily, especially if I am severely undergeared and can do it in quick regular bgs. Celestial Alignment is op in any form of aoe cleave, so do be afraid to dot everyone and dump starsurges on a healer for a quick death.

You want to be constantly getting to lunar to reset that starfall too, which is craaazy in rbgs. But when you get to lunar you pop Inc and NV if you have it. Then when you reach 0 energy you pop CA with your trinket and double dot the crap out of everyone. If you're not being focused, feel free to hard cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Karnudge View Post
    You want to be constantly getting to lunar to reset that starfall too, which is craaazy in rbgs. But when you get to lunar you pop Inc and NV if you have it. Then when you reach 0 energy you pop CA with your trinket and double dot the crap out of everyone. If you're not being focused, feel free to hard cast.
    Interesting I have them all macroed together should I make separate for incarnation/NV and CA/trinket?