[Anime] Need some new Anime Titles.

Alright so.. I've been watching many animes lately but I've ran out and I cant find any animes that are as good as the ones I've watched.. FOR EXAMPLE.

Angel Beats was AWESOME. Saddest fricken anime ever..
    SAO.
    Hunter x Hunter.

I am currently trying to find an anime like Angel beats.. something sad with a splash of comedy and a dash of action.

If anyone knows of an anime thats sort of like this.. please let me know as I want to watch something that gets me sad and laugh.

Clannad / Suzumiya Haruhi are probably as close as you're going to get, from what I know. - Depends on what aspect of angel beats you're focused on most I guess.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Deleted
    Sticky here.. Use it

If you're looking for something "like" Angel Beats, you'll get a lot of choices with 80% of what Angel Beats had, in the sense of genre or storyline feeling. I can't off the top of my head think of one just like it. There's Clannad, same writer, with sad at points, heartwarming and bunch of comedy, but the action isn't in the same ballpark of Angel Beats. Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? has the comedy and the action, but not the same touching moments (or not nearly as touching or as numerous)

Some might suggest Suzumiya Haruhi, which in itself isn't a bad suggestion to give anyone. It's a pretty popular suggestion, and it's quite good, even if not we weren't to compare them to "similar" animes.

One anime running now is called Little Busters!. It has a lot of comedy, and it's also touching. The action is more comedic than serious (They sometimes have cafeteria fights using any weapon they can catch from the crowd)

But that's all I can think about right now. You'll find a long, long list if you were to look up "similar animes" to Angel Beats on any major anime/manga forum, and more more in depth analysis. I just want to throw in one recommendation in that might not be thought of becasue of the lack of action comparatively: Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. Yea, it's one long ass name, but I thought it was a really touching show, albeit, slow at times, and not all that deep. There's an anime megathread you can post in, I'm sure they have all sorts of opinions.

Edit: Ah, seems I took really long to post what did, Mod said what I put at the end of my list much better :x
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI