Deleted

Where to spend CP next ?

Hey Champions,

I have a quick question for you
    I'm curently in best gear for pvp + 2.2k/wep (upgraded) ...
    Investing in gear upgrades 1500CP for some 30 PvP Power and crap stats seems not so intresting now ...
    What would you do with CP after the 27000 limit.req for full gear ?

Thanks,
    Have fun PvP-ing

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd just fully upgrade my gear to 2/2, then just spend the rest on Spirits of Harmony or whatever else seems useful. Perhaps offspec items, or items with different stats á la haste bracers instead of crit ones?
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Deleted
    How can fully upgrading your gear not seem interesting? The 2/2 in every slot makes a MASSIVE difference and anyone that says otherwise clearly hasn't looked hard enough into how important gear is in this game. 8 items levels is huge, implying that's not worth it is almost like saying you may as well just farm full blue gear, upgrade it to 466 item level and then spend your conquest points in like offspec gear or something because the epic malevolent gear is not worth your time.

Not to mention there's absolutely nothing to do with "excess" conquest points besides that, so why try and make up something like spending it on spirits of harmony or something that's not even useful if you have more than like 2k gold already?

Deleted
    That's why i am asking maybe there are better ways to spend it ... (i am not that kind of a hardcore player ... just doing rbgs so your adivice is valued
    Spending 1500CP for stats like 30PvP.Power seems a complete waste of time/effort ... (getting another set is just useless too, can't get 27000CP again until new season and anyway it will be a grindable set, better, when the season starts) ...
    Harmony ? neah, it's easier to grind them while i wait for queues ...

What Obe was saying is that you shouldn't looking at it like 1500CP for 30 PvP, you should look at it like:

10000CP for 1000 PvP power, 1000 Resi, and 1000 Stam vs 10000CP for 500g.

Seeing as thats the only alternative.

10+ Year Old Account
    you could keep buying cheapest items (prolly offhands) and de them for crystals aswell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    What Obe was saying is that you shouldn't looking at it like 1500CP for 30 PvP, you should look at it like:

10000CP for 1000 PvP power, 1000 Resi, and 1000 Stam vs 10000CP for 500g.

Seeing as thats the only alternative.
    Perfect best answer
    I guess upgrading is a good solution ...
    (another reason for my question was that every profile i saw on armory was with un-upgraded gear ... even 2.8k rated players won't upgrade their gear more) so i thought there are better ways to spend it :P (hidden ways :P)

Quote Originally Posted by bysorynyos View Post
    Perfect best answer
    I guess upgrading is a good solution ...
    (another reason for my question was that every profile i saw on armory was with un-upgraded gear ... even 2.8k rated players won't upgrade their gear more) so i thought there are better ways to spend it :P (hidden ways :P)
    For sure, upgrading makes a massive different (especially upgrading weapons for damaging specs).

And, if you're looking at ilevel it doesn't update properly on the armoury. Look at my Druid, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Woman/advanced

I have fully upgraded my weapon, but it still says "490" under it. If you put your mouse over it, you can see I have fully upgraded it and the proper item level shows on the tooltip.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I meant was that he should upgrade his items to 2/2 then look at options such as offspec gear, offstat gear and perhaps some Spirits of Harmony if he's gold starved. A full 2/2 upgraded set makes quite the difference indeed.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Deleted
    I got a heart attack from OP sig's.

OT: upgrade them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    I got a heart attack from OP sig's.

OT: upgrade them.
    Sorry about that, i forgot them in troll mode ... updating now thanks