Whose raid is it?

Hey, so Im doing Naxx25 for transmog gear and we are on the last wing when I finally tell the raid leader that taking everything, with loot master obviously, and only giving people one or twos things is ninjaing and that he's a fa**ot. I asked for a dagger 3 times and he ignored me all 3 times. Everyone else in the group was getting pissed off too. When i told him he was being a ninja, he said "Its my run, thats why I can do what Im doing." Before I could really say anything about how full of s**t he was, I was removed. So my question is... if the RL doesnt say anything is reserved, and everyone puts out equal effort in the raid, is it the raid leaders run or is it everyones run? Honestly I couldnt care less about the gear I didnt get, its the general concept that has pissed me off so much.

1) He was being a douche
    2) He is allowed to be a douche. He is the raid leader and master looter in a pug. By Blizz's rules, that was ok.

If it's on master looter, then it's clearly the raid leaders run. If he took something you wanted and you stayed, your fault. If you want something, maybe ask for it politely instead of calling people names and harassing. It's even a tip now in loading screens; 'Kindess goes a long way'.
    Food for thought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemp View Post
    Hey, so Im doing Naxx25 for transmog gear and we are on the last wing when I finally tell the raid leader that taking everything, with loot master obviously, and only giving people one or twos things is ninjaing and that he's a fa**ot. I asked for a dagger 3 times and he ignored me all 3 times. Everyone else in the group was getting pissed off too. When i told him he was being a ninja, he said "Its my run, thats why I can do what Im doing." Before I could really say anything about how full of s**t he was, I was removed. So my question is... if the RL doesnt say anything is reserved, and everyone puts out equal effort in the raid, is it the raid leaders run or is it everyones run? Honestly I couldnt care less about the gear I didnt get, its the general concept that has pissed me off so much.
    he made the run u didnt ask for specific loot rules completely in his rights to take everything,on another note NAXX 25 IS SOLOABLE....

10+ Year Old Account
    Well unless he said everything was free to roll on can't really say anything. And on top of it he was the one to put it together. Some people are just jerks in the games and use other people to get what they want.. It's sad, but true.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak View Post
    If it's on master looter, then it's clearly the raid leaders run. If he took something you wanted and you stayed, your fault. If you want something, maybe ask for it politely instead of calling people names and harassing. It's even a tip now in loading screens; 'Kindess goes a long way'.
    Food for thought.
    I dont think you understand correctly, I did ask him politely 3 times. "Timewizard could I get the dagger please?" no response 3x times. It wasnt until later that I said f it and cussed him out.

If he made the group, technically it was his raid. My advice would be to just pick 2 friends and run it yourself. 25 naxx is pretty easy to run with 3 people these days.

His raid, he can do what he wants.

The only time you can claim something is if he says something like "Loot will go to highest roller" and then doesn't hand anything out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemp View Post
    I dont think you understand correctly, I did ask him politely 3 times. "Timewizard could I get the dagger please?" no response 3x times. It wasnt until later that I said f it and cussed him out.
    I understand completely, maybe it's you who doesn't comprehend, young grasshopper. 3 times is pretty excessive, wouldn't you agree? Especially if he didn't respond the first time. Next time run your own and make your own rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's impressive, that people, after 8 years, still don't understand that ML owns all loot.. ML even superseed RL in this matter.
    Even if RL states "All loot goes to highest roller", if ML is anther person, ML can take all loot for himself, as he haven't stated any rules..

However, if RL and ML isn't the same person, RL can make someone else ML if he pleases..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2013-01-14 at 06:39 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/