Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    When Cell died.
    That was a awesome fight. When Cell and buu died I was happy because it was finally over LOL.

Buu's death was kinda touching because of Goku's speech the near end of the fight.

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    End of Cowboy Bebop, I cried like a freshman girl who got dumped by her senior boyfriend 2 days before prom

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it.

Quote Originally Posted by ADman319 View Post
    End of Cowboy Bebop, I cried like a freshman girl who got dumped by her senior boyfriend 2 days before prom

I got to agree with this one.

Like I said when someone else posted it. That hole episode just had that touching moment cause you knew in the end spike is going to die.

The build up to the final moment was done really well. The last like 3 episode's was just building up to spikes death with the way they felt like Edd leaving and all.

Also the sound track for these moments in cowboy bebop really fits.

Ed leaving.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ace dying in One Piece, Major Hughes death in FMA. Was quite upset with both deaths as I did not see em comin, especially with Ace after they made it seem like he was getting away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    Ace dying in One Piece, Major Hughes death in FMA. Was quite upset with both deaths as I did not see em comin, especially with Ace after they made it seem like he was getting away.
    That's probably what made it hurt the most. Luffy spent two arcs trying to rescue his brother, he finally does, they're making their escape, and then BAM! Gut punch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    the end of Guilty Crown is pretty sad, yes they win, but Shu doesnt get to be with Inori.
    Pretty much this there was meant to be a second season but its dead in the water as far as i can tell
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

During a commercial break from Full Metal Alchemist, they showed one of those ASPCA commercials with all the abused animals. Got me all choked up.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The (one asshole) Alchemist's daughter/Hughes.

Jiraiya. Kamina. Puppet-Baa-chan (Shippuuden, arc 1).

But mostly Hughes, I think. Wouldn't have been so bad if he hadn't spend every waking moment rubbing his family in everyone's face, and then we get to see his daughter's reaction at his funeral. Oh Jesus, that was rough.

"Why are they putting daddy in the ground?" - kick me in the balls and be done with it, sheesh.

Edit: I was kinda bummed when **Alucard disappeared in the last volume. No grand de*feat, no fanfare. Just vanished. I was all, WTF?**
    Last edited by RaoBurning; 2013-01-14 at 04:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

First half of Kotoura-san episode 1.

My husbando's death. ;_;

Last edited by Digglett; 2013-01-14 at 04:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ending of Chrno Crusade was the saddest moment I remember from one of my favorite animes. A close second is Kaworu's death in Evangelion.

In the last moment of Chrno Crusade, Chrono and Rosette are sitting out alone at a cabin in the country. They both die at the same time, holding each others hands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbjjOEeWXlk - Rosette & Chrono
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdmGtVr3Nzw - Kaworu

15+ Year Old Account
    1) Grave of the Fireflies. It starts off sad. Then gets worse. Then keeps getting worse, even after you think it couldnt get worse.

2) Mami's death was way worse for me than episode 10 which most people point to as being the highpoint of sadness for Madoka, at that point i wanted to strangle Kyubey so i was more angry than anything.

3)Even my dad cried when watching this when we saw it at the movies:

OMG WHY DID I WATCH THIS AGAIN IM CRYING ALL OVER AGAIN
    Last edited by -Ethos-; 2013-01-14 at 05:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely grave of the fireflies overall.... only comparable moment (and yes its not an anime I know) is the scene from Bridge to Terabithia... if you've seen it you know what I'm talking about.... when it feels like your heart is going to shatter into a billion pieces.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-01-14 at 05:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Grave of the Fireflies. It starts off sad. Then gets worse. Then keeps getting worse, even after you think it couldnt get worse.
    No, NO NO NO NO!

I've spent years trying to forget about it. If there's any anime capable of scarring you for life it's Grave of the Fireflies. I've never watched anything more depressing in my entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by hksin11186 View Post
    The (one asshole) Alchemist's daughter/Hughes.

Jiraiya. Kamina. Puppet-Baa-chan (Shippuuden, arc 1).

But mostly Hughes, I think. Wouldn't have been so bad if he hadn't spend every waking moment rubbing his family in everyone's face, and then we get to see his daughter's reaction at his funeral. Oh Jesus, that was rough.

"Why are they putting daddy in the ground?" - kick me in the balls and be done with it, sheesh.

Edit: I was kinda bummed when **Alucard disappeared in the last volume. No grand de*feat, no fanfare. Just vanished. I was all, WTF?**

Ya another really fucked up sad moment from full metal alchemist is this one in the video "Watch it but prepare to cry if you know anything about the FMA story".

"Nina's Death" Watch it past the credits it kinda adds more to how sad it is.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-01-14 at 05:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Saddest thing I've ever seen, I definitely cried a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Saddest thing I've ever seen, I definitely cried a bit.
    I never seen the anime so forgive me that part just dose not seem as sad to me as it should be I think.

I mite need to see the whole anime to get it tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I never seen the anime so forgive me that part just dose not seem as sad to me as it should be I think.

I mite need to see the whole anime to get it tho.
    Grave of the Fireflies is the kind of anime where it doesn't need to play soul-raking music to pull sadness out of you. It is the sort of anime that builds up slowly, bringing your hopes up high only to tear them down. One scene on its own really can't convey just how horribly tragic it is, not by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Grave of the Fireflies is the kind of anime where it doesn't need to play soul-raking music to pull sadness out of you. It is the sort of anime that builds up slowly, bringing your hopes up high only to tear them down. One scene on its own really can't convey just how horribly tragic it is, not by itself.
    OOOOOO I should check it out sometime then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    OOOOOO I should check it out sometime then.
    You'll likely regret that. There is no happiness at all, no redeeming happy parts, nothing. Its just 100% pure sadness.

When I read this title I immediately thought of Grave of the Fireflies.