10+ Year Old Account

If "Titan" is a FPS

If Titan is a MMO-FPS will you play it or stay with Sc2/Diablo/WoW or just look for something new? I am not really into FPS but I would give it a shot, what about you?

I will play whatever game appeals to me most. Seriously these posts are getting ridiculous.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i dont care for fps's on the pc. even with a console controller it just doesnt feel right to me so no i dont think id play it. about the only fps type game ive ever enjoyed has been WoT

10+ Year Old Account
    I will give it a shot, but I think it's impossible to answer this question since we know literally nothing about the game. I have found myself enjoying shooters a lot more recently. I don't really care if they are military or what, they're just becoming more fun to me. But sadly if my isp doesn't run a line here I won't be to play any multiplayer games lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Deleted
    I'm not a huge fps-head, but I love a good one, with good gameplay and storytelling (Bioshock, Half Life, Deus Ex etc.). IF Titan turns out to be fps, I imagine it would be along the lines of Fallout 3, with a ton of rpg, which would be cool, I guess

Starcraft universe kind of FPS, I'd play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dairyking101 View Post
    If Titan is a MMO-FPS will you play it or stay with Sc2/Diablo/WoW or just look for something new? I am not really into FPS but I would give it a shot, what about you?
    There is nothing announced about Titan. There won't be for a long while. There's no point in speculating when there is literally no information about it other than its project name and that it is going to be made sometime in the future. We don't know if it will be subs, f2p, or anything. It's too early to say whether or not I'll play it because I have no information on what it's even about to tell if I'd like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antigone View Post
    I'm not a huge fps-head, but I love a good one, with good gameplay and storytelling (Bioshock, Half Life, Deus Ex etc.). IF Titan turns out to be fps, I imagine it would be along the lines of Fallout 3, with a ton of rpg, which would be cool, I guess
    I love Fallout's world and post apocalyptic settings in general. And would love to see Blizzard's take on one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Deleted
    I wasnt into fps at all but then I tried planetside2 and it's an amazing game, so I would probably try out titan if they made it fps and wisely and pvp focused =)
    However, since it might be a world of diablocraft kind of game it's less likely it will be fps, or having decent working pvp, and rpg elements are hard to implement since in rpgs people probably want to see their characters properly. It would make more sense in a world of starcraft kind of game probably, and it would ofc make the game overall more interesting.
    However, any mmo with pvp handled properly and with the right priorities is worth a go, and any kind of combatstyle is interesting to try with it. So for me, pvp is the most important part, and then I check how they implement the combat to it. Then ofc, the more creative and fun combat, the better =)

I play games if it interests me. At the moment, I have no clue what Titan is so I don't know if I would play it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't care for that genre, i like fps games, i like mmo's but i don't want the two to be mixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    eve online type with main story taking place on...one of jupiters moons?
    then ofc you have bases to defend against aliens(we got pushed off of earth)
    h20 and air are tradeable items...? you can go into instanced fights to fight alien outposts..(one set up on mars, as a frontend for them)
    and if you feel a bit suicidal, or have a ton of people with you, you can make a foray to earth and get tons of h20 and o2?
    ofc high risk going to the "occupied" home planet.

or it could be one of those city building games like on facebook, but we are lice building a civilization on a titans head
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

There are already enough Titan threads. Please use the search function in the future.