Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    With that conversation they should have permabanned you from the game. You aren't 12 years old yet!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well deserved.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    More then likely one of your friends reported you for the lolz lol.
    This, or as said they got the servers to give off a warning if someone says specific words, or if said word/s are mentioned more than once in a row. In any case its blizzards rules, so even if it was said as a joke and as such it seems dumb with a ban they are in their right to do so. The same way there are rules on this site.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    You're just a plain idiot. You and your group of friends.

Infraction inc? /shrug
    White knighting for the win!

I speak shit all the time with friends just for lulz and I don't see anything wrong with it when third parties are not involved. Why the hell people like you get butthurt over things that A: Do not concern you, B: Are not related to you, C: By any logical thoughtput would be harmless messing around with friend.

You call him and his group of friend idiots? You're just plain asshole in comparison.

By opening this thread and copying the text you seem to be proud of what you've written.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubadudu View Post
    Here is the mail:

Greetings,

This is to inform you that action has been taken against your account. Please read on for further information about the action taken, and more details regarding the reason:

Battle.net Account Name: xxxxx@HOTMAIL.COM
    World of Warcraft Account Name: xxxx

Account Action: Suspension (72 Hours, Final Warning)

Harassments are a violation of our policies and they have a negative impact on the gaming experience of our customer.

Type of Violation: Harassment
    Category of Violation: Racial/Ethnic
    Character Name Involved: Dubadudu

While we regret to take this type of action, we have determined it to be in the best interests of the World of Warcraft community as a whole, and for the integrity of the game.
    Please note that should any further violations of our Rules and Policies occur, this incident will be taken into consideration when determining the consequences for your account. This could include further warnings, account suspension or account termination.

Chat Evidence:

"HE WAS A NIGGER JEW"
    "YOUR NIGGER ASS GOT JEWED"
    "he invited me but he is a JEWMOTHERFUCKING NIGGER"
    "k was bijna gestopt nigger"
    "leave Q niggers"
    "but flag needs carry nigger"
    "XXXX the realest brittish nigger in charge"
    "with jewish blood"
    "accept nigger"
    "equip nigger xD"
    "we using raidnigger?"
    "WE GOING SUNWELL NIGGERS!"
    "NIGGER"
    "DONT PULL YET NIGGER"
    "CUZ YOUR A FUCKING CUNT NIGGER JEW GYPSY"
    "for saying JEW AND NIGGER IN TRADECHAT"
    "IM JEWBANIGGER"
    "niggers"
    "thx for the wins nigger"
    "NIGGAH"
    "its bout niggahs"
    "get on nigger"
    "move here niggers"

Also note, you must log into the game after the suspension has expired to update the status of the account shown on your Account Management page.

For further information, or to review our current Rules and Policies, please refer to:
    http://eu.blizzard.com/support/index...ategoryId=9740

Sincerely,

Game Master Arrorreetha
    Customer Services
    Blizzard Entertainment
    <http://eu.blizzard.com/support>

Coming to think of it I might know who did it cuz all of these things were said in different groups where 1 of those ppl was at all the time
    Wow, you sound like such a pleasant and upstanding person, I can't imagine why someone would report you for anything.

Maybe you should stop worrying about who reported you, stop worrying about why you got a ban and not a bot, and start using your freaking brain? You're not in sixth grade any more. This is your fault - not a bot's fault, not a "friend's" fault. Yours.

(And I like how suddenly, they weren't all said in one group, but in different groups where one person was the same. The truth always comes out eventually.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well deserved ban. Should have been a perma ban imo

Deleted
    Closing this, it's pretty self explanatory why you got banned, I don't see anything to discuss here.