Poll: The race of your very first character was...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Made a blood elf, don't even remember what class it was ran off and drowned in the ocean, never logged in again.
    Made a night elf hunter, couldn't work out why shadowmeld kept cancelling when I moved, never logged in again.
    Made human mage which was the first toon I played seriously, but that wasn't this mage, and that's a whole 'nother story.

well.. i started with an undead rogue i got to lvl 12 with on my cousins account back in TBC, felt like the BOSS for getting to lvl 12, my cousin was a lvl 8 nelf druid, and his brother had a lvl 6 belf hunter, so i felt like i was insanely high lvl.

then i got a trial account and got to lvl 20 as a tauren warrior. again i felt awesome for hitting the "cap".

then i got a real account and made a nelf hunter. still my main to this day, although i have had a few alts i played once in a while.

Deleted
    Tauren Druid - Vashj EU - Gød.

My first character was an orc hunter known as screamerszz --'
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    The Human Paladin that i still play as my main xd

Trial account first character: Undead Male Priest.
    Real account first character: Troll Male Shaman.
    Neither are my main, my 2nd character (on my real account) become my Tauren Druid who is my main.
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2013-01-13 at 04:17 PM.

undead mage from early wotlk. went belf after that and now i'm a human mage Still my main. I also have a 85 warlock and a 90 druid -feral only-

Night Elf Rogue.Still using the same name as 5 yrs ago

10+ Year Old Account
    Human Mage. Quickly afterwards abandoned for a Forsaken Mage.
    That was almost 8 years ago...
    What is worth fighting for?

10+ Year Old Account
    Night elf druid, trailer/intro thingie made me pick it ofc. Lady jumping and becoming a kitty? Yes please!

human paladin back in vanilla beta.... and then for some odd reason when it went live.... its still lvl 60 lol. Was such a useless class.... but I guess this is a race thread, so ill stop there

10+ Year Old Account
    Orc Shaman. I read a book with shamans just before I began playing so I picked that class, and I got hooked up with the WoW atlas/art book/strategy guide right before I began playing as well, and I concluded that Orcs began with the best stats x] First real main, however, was a Dwarf Paladin. "Plate plus mana? these must be casters with heavy armor, op!.."
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah... my favorite nub story.
    I made a NE druid named Harakhte. He died in Teldrassil somewhere. I thought I was following the arrow to my body and went off the cliff from Darnassus into the water, went around the entire island on the water.

I was level 5 I think. I said, screw this! Made a new NE druid on another server and because I didin't think I'd play past my trial account, I just made the same name. I didn't think I could make another toon of the same name (on a different server) so I made Harakhtwe this time.

Played w/that misspelling through BC/LK before xferring to horde and finally fixing it. =/

First one ever was a human paladin but that was on a private server way back during vanilla so i won't count that.
    First retail char was a Troll shaman speced enhancement, created a few months or a tad more before the launch of TBC...it was my main untill i quit early cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead warlock, still my main all these years later.

Deleted
    night elf of course, based on lore.

gnome warlock, after finishing trial rolled tauren druid

Deleted
    Hoomaan
    /tenchar

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf Hunter (and no, it was NOT because of Legolas, i wasn't even very interested in LOTR back then). I always loved Paladins from WC3, but my brother called dibs first on making one, and I didn't feel like making one because he'd view it as making a 'copy' of his character. On top of that i didn't like the idea of a generic warrior like in every RPG out there, I decided to go hunter, because I wanted to use a class that could use two handed swords (funny, I know) and wanted to use guns/ranged at the same time.

Since in Vanilla Humans couldnt be hunters, Night Elf was the best option.

... about 3-4 months after getting stuck at level 28-32, i rerolled my warrior main (lol).
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Tauren Shaman I believe, and I deleted it very quickly.