Poll: The race of your very first character was...

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    My very first was a Dwarf because of the South Park episode.

undead warlock in open beta
    undead warlock in retail
    went paladin in BC when they came to horde, never looked back at the rollercoaster that was the warlock.

Deleted
    I made a Human Mage (Cliché?) and stumbled around Northshire asking the noob questions. I then made Natrox *points to signature* he was a Night Elf at first. I wish I'd begun as Horde, though.

Night Elf Hunter named Seanconnery in Vanilla

Deleted
    My first was a nightelf warrior. Then i switched to an undead warrior and fell in love with the horde :P

Night elf warrior was my first character.

10+ Year Old Account
    My very, very first toon ever was a Human Warrior. I played it for 2 minutes and thought he attacked too slow and it was boring.

Changed to a Human Rogue. It became my main for a very, very long time until I rolled my first alt, a Gnome priest healer. Then I eventually did go back and level up a Warrior, my tank who is a Dwarf.

Oddly enough though, I don't ever play my rogue or my mage in instances anymore, I'm always tank or heals, never dps. Got sick of the recount police and everybody telling me how bad I was doing...switched to heals, then tank, never had a single complaint about anything and only got kicked once. It's so much better to be free of the pressure of having to worry about the meters and if I'm going to get yelled at or kicked after a fight, and actually able to enjoy the game without people hanging over your shoulder watching your every move praying for you to make one teeny tiny mistake they can jump all over you for.

I highly recommend playing a tank/heals, you'll love it if you're not doing it. It's so liberating to be free from the dps rat race. I use my dps toons now just for questing and soloing older stuff, playing transmo, etc.

night elf rogue.. :| on release day
    still palying rogue now a days , but only as pvp and main twink had to roll main tank for the guild but i still love my rogue ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    My very first character was a female human warrior. I had a ton of fun RPing on her; she was a private from Stratholme, who joined Arthas's unit at Strahnbrad and ended up bugging out after the Culling and joining Jaina on the metaphorical road to Kalimdor.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf Hunter on a pve server, then my friends said to me "pve servers are stupid come to our pvp server." I rolled a Human Warlock.
    This was back in 05, still are both my two main toons. My Night elf hunter is now an orc though to play with friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male night elf rogue way back in BC. They looked kind of cool, the occasional flipping jumps is what sold me. No jumping = no fun. Got him to 70 and T5 until i realized nobody likes or wants rogues in their raid groups. Too many rogues already and it made the easy mode warlocks and mages mad when you beat them on the meters on the occasional fight that you didn't have to run in and out and back and forth on. ('What are you doing on this fight Jimmy?' "Spamming shadow bolt, and you?" "Spamming fireball, woo!')

So, I made a male night elf druid to heal with. Wound up tanking since that was the hardest role to perform in BC and couldn't ever find one. Tanked through T5, healed through T6 (bears were crushable at the time). Back to tanking for Wrath and forever
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Yes, she would destroy me and my raging boner.
    In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem.

Deleted
    Female Human Warlock with agility enchants to increase dodge... I miss those days, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    When the game launched I made an Elf, I was disappointed with the lack of High Elves so I rolled a Barbarian Night Elf. After getting through Darkshore I was positive I did not like Nightelf Druids. So I quit WOW for 6 months and Played a Hero MMO for a while when my friends talked me into playing again. That time I rolled a Gnome Warlock. I really enjoy playing gnomes and warlocks.

Deleted
    Female Night Elf kitty druid, was my main during WOTLK.

Tauren druid, reached level five until I made another character again

Deleted
    I was familiar with Warcraft seriers through the RTS games although what atracted me to WoW was the Dwarf Hunter at the intro cinematic of WoW so i started with a Dwarf after this though i quickly changed to Human Paladin.:P

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Where is the poll?
    Hate it when people ask this.

There's a slight delay in when the thread gets posted and when the poll becomes available. That's where the poll is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Nightelf, because at the time everything about them seemed epic to me.
    But I am now a loyal Draenei.

On topic, though, it was a Troll something. I can't remember what. But the first character I ever actually got past level 20 was a Human tri-spec Warrior. I was coming from games where survivability was the most important factor, so I grabbed all the talents in the first couple of tiers in all three trees that would increase my survivability, and decrease the cost of my abilities. Needless to say, it was slow and painful and I gave up in his early 30s and didn't play again until after TBC launched, in which, I started a Blood Elf Holy Priest, and that priest was my main for about 6 years, but has long since gone Shadow and has been a Troll for a period, and now Forsaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Tauren druid on a pve realm, at lvl 30 or so in vanilla when I was a noob first class, me and my friends (also guild) decided to start over on a rppvp realm because of the (mostly) lack of stupid names like darkwing duck, some rp players in the guild and pvp. We didnt pay for a transfer, we just started over again, me as a Tauren druid, still my main but made him a troll as soon they were available