Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So I shaved all my hair off yesterday..

My family back in Ireland had a fundraiser night dedicated to my uncle who died last year of lung cancer and a brain tumour. I couldn't be there so I thought'd I'd mimic what some of the attendees of the fundraiser did, just in 'good faith' and to show my support.

I've never been this short-cut before, but I kind of like it.. What do you guys think?

looks good, i did that to my hair as well and i love it, don't think ill grow it out again.
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

Deleted
    Doesn't look too bad! Well, I quite like it, at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks great. I shaved my head last year. But I moved to a place where it's really cold in winter and I let it grow back out, but as soon as it warms up I will buzz it off again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by shocktopuslol View Post
    looks good, i did that to my hair as well and i love it, don't think ill grow it out again.
    When I touch it, it feels crazy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Short hair is the best.

Personally I prefer longer hair on guys but this actually really suits you! and it's great that you're doing it for a good cause, i'm sorry for your loss but this is a nice way to show your support too
    Last edited by x_Fiona_X; 2013-01-13 at 03:19 PM.

Doesn't look bad on you I'd say.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by x_Fiona_X View Post
    Personally I prefer longer hair on guys but this actually really suits you! and it's great that you're doing it for a good cause
    Hello there!

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 04:07 PM ----------

OT, you have the head for it! Looks fine.

Deleted
    Sorry for your uncle Your hair looks OK.

Deleted
    did you use a razor or just clippers ?
    Reason I am asking is that using clippers is just a very short hair cut.
    if you did use a razor, then now is the time to shave it with a razor. it is somthing that everyone should try at some point. <3 My fresh shaved head.

You look fine and you are lucky you have the head for it. I wish I could do that myself one summer but my forehead is so big it looks silly without long hair.

yay welcome to the club. So much easier to take care of - some girls dig it (but let's be honest, women love men with nice long hair). Keeps you looking professional for work. Like everything their are pluses and minuses to it, give it some time and you decide it if was good to do.

Not blue/whiteish hair! >:3
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Hello there!

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 04:07 PM ----------

OT, you have the head for it! Looks fine.

Deleted
    Not blue/whiteish hair! >:3
    Hey, my hair is black. The angle makes it look like blue/white.

The thought behind it alone makes it a better haircut than anything else would be.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    yay welcome to the club. So much easier to take care of - some girls dig it (but let's be honest, women love men with nice long hair). Keeps you looking professional for work. Like everything their are pluses and minuses to it, give it some time and you decide it if was good to do.
    Not sure I'll be keeping it haha, my hair was pretty important previous to this. I do have an interview Thursday though and I do look a bit thuggish .

Oh..but.. you seem to be missing some of your face!
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Hey, my hair is black. The angle makes it look like blue/white.

Deleted
    Oh..but.. you seem to be missing some of your face!
    Actually that is a bit of skull ON his face. :P

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i used to keep my hair fairly short growing up but not buzzed or shaved. then i joined the military after high school and after i got out i continued to shave it. i almost always buzz it all off on a weekly basis. to me its just so much more manageable and i think my head actually is the right shape and size for a shaved head look.

now i did however grow my hair and beard out when my brother was deployed overseas. when he left i told him i wouldnt shave my head or my beard until he came home and thats something i never really want to do ever again as my hair grows fairly fast. i think in the 14 months he was gone my hair grew to reach my shoulders. my beard wasnt terribly long but the overall look with both made me look like jesus haha.

before he came home my drivers license had to be renewed so in my photo i have all this hair and a beard but after he came home i shaved it all off. ive actually been denied alcohol before at restaurants and booze stores because they think its a fake id. getting onto a gambling boat generally takes awhile as security always asks 3 or 4 other security people to take a look and see if they think its fake.