Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

What do you guys do when you're angry?

Up until now I've watched Transformers whenever I need to just lose my temper, but it doesnt cut it for me anymore... what your way of cooling off?
    I also did my fair share of running but I injured my knee so thats no longer an option..

I usually go out for a cig... but i guess that wont work for non-smokers

If you used to run, maybe some other working out? weightlifting maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I torture people in a very slow and painful way. It really does help.

Sometimes I confront, sometimes I just take a walk around the neighbourhood, if I'm argueing with the gf that is, we don't argue that often though. Depends on why I'm angry.

I don't get angry that often though. It's pretty hard to get me upset. Strangers "never" make me angry.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-01-13 at 04:03 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, because I never get really angry.

Deleted
    Isolation is enough to keep my head cool, but I know it doesn't work for everyone. Just try to keep your mind busy so you don't think about what makes you angry.

I'm intrigued by this Transformers thing... do you rage at Shia LeBouf and Megan Fox's acting to let off steam, or do giant robots fights just calm you down?

Deleted
    I've learned to control my temper so I never get really angry anymore. I haven't for years anyway.

Deleted
    i go for a ciggie or i start making music

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn View Post
    I'm intrigued by this Transformers thing... do you rage at Shia LeBouf and Megan Fox's acting to let off steam, or do giant robots fights just calm you down?
    I dont know, I guess it might have something to do with watching a lot of Transformers (animated version) as a kid and thinking Megan Fox is hot.

Edit: Giant robots fighting is just plain awesome too
    Last edited by mmoc53481cbce3; 2013-01-13 at 04:15 PM.

I don't really get particularly angry anymore. When I'm grumpy and need to blow off steam, I lift weights.

10+ Year Old Account
    I run when im upset.

Strap on my shoes, watch and grab the ipod

10+ Year Old Account
    Pop in the old Halo: Combat Evolved, put the difficulty on Easy, mow down some Covenant.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Usually end up crying. :<

I usually go for a long swim, it helps me get that energy out and its pretty relaxing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Usually end up crying. :<
    /pat pat

Me? Cuss, spit, and rage. Well, that's just frustrated. I don't get angry very often; when I do, I usually stay angry for a very long time. Long, mild exercise like walking or low-intensity hiking helps bleed it off, though.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    I don't know, when talking about games, I just bash my fists against my keyboard and mouse.

Helps. :P

Depends on the anger.

If someone irl has caused me anger, usually I'll walk away and sit in the cold listening to music to calm down.
    If it's on a game I usually faceplant my desk, hit my desk with both hands, let out a big sigh and done
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Let out a long string of profanity under my breath or make a series of violent and frantic hand gestures while screaming internally. Then, I just mope for a bit while doing whatever I was doing before whatever made me angry.