Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    i can tell you one thing they pissed me off the most lets just say that so why not channel that rage into something productive
    Got a point there.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Got a point there.
    plus i have 3-4 weeks with nothin to do until my new job starts so yeah theres that

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Oh come on, it's not that bad. I only died like 8 or 9 times there.
    I probably died like at least 50 times trying to figure out what to do.

And then I finally got behind that parasite... thing that kills you in one hit. Then I smashed it and that didn't get me anywhere.

Then I finally got down to the swamp, and it took an hour of dying before I realized there was a bonfire down there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Better luck next time?
    I never do good in limited. I don't study the set long before it comes out. I don't go for "optimal colors" for the set or "optimal guild" in this block's case. Boros and Gruul are the top guilds in limited. They hit hard, they hit fast, and they generally have some good removal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post

And then I finally got behind that parasite... thing that kills you in one hit. Then I smashed it and that didn't get me anywhere.

Then I finally got down to the swamp, and it took an hour of dying before I realized there was a bonfire down there.
    Blighttown is worst town ever. Don't worry, almost every other zone is better

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    Already rolled a Shadow but he's only 4 or so. Might roll with a Templar instead. Let me finish something up in WoW real quick and I'll see about adding you guys.

I'm not very social by nature...I'd like to think I'm not terrible at it, but left to my own devices I will very rarely seek out social interaction.

Suppose "no-lame" is better than "no-take-candle".

I'd be a little cooler if I were drawing instead of trying to figure out which game to play, the guy's been waiting on this drawing for a while (no he's not paying anything, but still).

Path of Exile, free-to-play microtransaction-based Diablo-esque game. And thank you.

Hydra 8, also used in the intro to Hydra 10. That's one of those songs that I picked up from a video, which comprises about 50% of the songs on my iPod. I can pretty much tell you where all of them came from, like...

[video=youtube;y2wMsnE2cvI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2wMsnE2cvI[/ideo]

...came from Feel the Justice 5.

Played the MGS sound in my head. Also I feel that's a little less...subtle.
    I will admit that I found it from a PvP video but it was not from Hydra, although Hydra is one of the few PvPers I bother to watch anymore, along with Vanguards.

Should I get PoE, I'll try to remember to ask you for steam and such, but I am quite like you in the regard that I do not seek out social interaction.
    It's a trait we should probably get rid of.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Path of Exile. It's an ARPG, like Diablo and Torchlight, that's free.
    People praise it to be what Diablo 3 should have been.
    I suppose I could look into it, not exactly short on entertainment though.

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    I'm gonna go with, yes, yes you are.

After all, it's a great honor to have the Great and Powerful Trixie even notice you're alive, let alone talk to you. I for one want as much of her attention as I can get. Makes me feel special. :3
    This is an obvious attempt to get on my good side.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    I never do good in limited. I don't study the set long before it comes out. I don't go for "optimal colors" for the set or "optimal guild" in this block's case. Boros and Gruul are the top guilds in limited. They hit hard, they hit fast, and they generally have some good removal.
    If you don't mind me asking, what are you talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. Well, you get better with each loss, because you learn what doesn't work, and soon, you'll get to something that does

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

It also depends on your pool. I was somehow able to get 2 in color mythics and 2 in color rares when I chose Simic yesterday. Of course choosing Boros gives you access to almost all of the removal in the format.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    This is an obvious attempt to get on my good side.
    You don't even have a good side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account

Alai, alongside the million messages, told me about the bonfire. So I didn't have to go through too much once I got down. Then Quelaag was cake. Seriously, all those deaths to the gargoyles were entirely because I suck at 2v1. Which means Ornstein and Smough are gonna be hell. But yeah, Blighttown wasn't all that hard for me.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Video games are definitely good times, although the last 5 years have been much less so.

I went against Simic, Boros, Boros, and then Dimir. Gruul and Boros are definitely a pain to go against. What guild were you?

And hopefully I will look good, and feel good.
    Simic. I thought I had a pretty good deck, but my late game was just non-existent. I spent most of my time losing my creatures to Boros removal or just trying to keep Gruul off my ass. I made a couple bad plays against Boros, but that was because of my ignorance of some of the new mechanics. I tried to nerf his red mana because he was relying one gate so I turned it into a creature and killed it to try to stall his production. I should have killed his damn creature that made his creatures indestructible if he attacked with 3 or more. But I dunno. He kept dropping those stupid creatures that tapped mine when he attacked and it was silly.

Gruul was slamming into me for 4 or 7 by turn 2.

Deleted
    I suppose I could look into it, not exactly short on entertainment though.
    It's quite fun. I'm playing it with Frey.

At first I was carrying him, now he's the one carrying me. Bloody minions are OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    It also depends on your pool. I was somehow able to get 2 in color mythics and 2 in color rares when I chose Simic yesterday. Of course choosing Boros gives you access to almost all of the removal in the format.
    I pulled two lands and no rares that were on color. I would have been a pig in shit if I played Ohkrus(sp?). I got the angel that makes tokens that allow it to be brought back into play from the graveyard. I also got the Obedience enchantment to go with it as well. My packs didn't really support my simic choice. I had one guildmage, one fluxmage, and no keyrunes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    It's quite fun. I'm playing it with Frey.

At first I was carrying him, now he's the one carrying me. Bloody minions are OP.
    Well, I've not played Diablo nor Torchlight so I would be (once again) at a disadvantage.

You don't even have a good side.
    Perhaps you have just not seen it yet, my boob friend.

Right, the sun could rise soon so it's time for me to enter my coffin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I've not played Diablo nor Torchlight so I would be (once again) at a disadvantage.

Perhaps you have just not seen it yet, my boob friend.

Right, the sun could rise soon so it's time for me to enter my coffin.
    Night Aryd the Great and Powerful!

Deleted
    I've only played Torchlight, all that does is get you used to the genre though. Oh, and goodnight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Play with us. I'm making a ranger (ranged of course).

10+ Year Old Account
    If D3 had TL2 itemization, it would be the most addicting game ever. I don't really like TL2's environment and story and stuff. I don't like how they did gear in D3.

8( So I'm just unsatisfied overall.

Good morning
    * Yawns and starts rummaging through fridge