UGH! STEAM! WHY ARE YOU SO CLUNKY AND HORRIBLE!

Aryd, I cant chat because Steam is stupid, but try verifying the integrity of the game cache. That's what the forums keep saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I understand, can't be particularly fun. At least when your hour is up you will get a little reprieve, but then it goes on again in another hour. Definitely not a fun combination.
    No it's not fun, I'm going to end up shaking and become sick because I ran out of pills that keep these 2 things from joining

Quote Originally Posted by Trydene View Post
    No it's not fun, I'm going to end up shaking and become sick because I ran out of pills that keep these 2 things from joining
    Sorry to hear that. Hope you don't get too sick from it, or not at all. I know it doesn't count as much advice, but try and feel better and relax a little.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    People bitch so much about Med'an like he's the first overpowered character in Warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post

Aryd, I cant chat because Steam is stupid, but try verifying the integrity of the game cache. That's what the forums keep saying.
    So weird =/

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

You never answered my question. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    You never answered my question. D:
    I took a nap.

I added you because it helps to find you guys on Steam if you are on my friends list.

Bad enough that you guys all think it's a good idea to have your Steam and Forum names be completely different from each other.

I took a nap.

I added you because it helps to find you guys on Steam if you are on my friends list.

Bad enough that you guys all think it's a good idea to have your Steam and Forum names be completely different from each other.
    Pretty much everything I have is Dontrike.

I took a nap.

I see. But don't include me in "you guys" because my steam name is my forum name. :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to hear that. Hope you don't get too sick from it, or not at all. I know it doesn't count as much advice, but try and feel better and relax a little.
    I'll tell you this, I will get very sick. How sick? I don't know, I never wen't more than 4 hours so I wouldn't know the potential damage it can cause. Relaxing won't work or else I wouldn't be having this issue at all. I still have a feeling you don't really understand what I'm trying to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    I see. But don't include me in "you guys" because my steam name is my forum name. :S

[img]http://i.imgur.com/p9EAHov.jpg[/imdg]
    D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

* Presses hooves again my eyes
    Ugh, time for sleepy and headachy ponies to go to bed...

Quote Originally Posted by Trydene View Post
    I'll tell you this, I will get very sick. How sick? I don't know, I never wen't more than 4 hours so I wouldn't know the potential damage it can cause. Relaxing won't work or else I wouldn't be having this issue at all. I still have a feeling you don't really understand what I'm trying to say.
    I get what you are trying to say Trydene. I know I can't do or say anything that can help, but that is all I can really do.

Deleted
    Well, we can all agree The Last Airbender was total garbage by all parties watching it.

I just never saw Warcraft as a very good movie material. When it comes down to it, it's purely generic fantasy, with so many ideas just simply taken from stereotypes of cultures from around the world. Then you got the generic fantasy, elves, humans, dwarves, gnomes, orcs, and all kinda of silliness (I have no words for Panda).
    I actually think it could be a great movie, as long as they keep to their good lore. Which is basicly Arthas/Illidan, and maybe some of the dickery from Warcraft 2. Warcraft 2 had a really good campaign, but no where near as good as Warcraft 3.

But then again, let's be honest. Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne is possible, campaign/lore-wise, some of the best generic fantasy there is. I think it could make a killer movie if they get the right one to animate it and stuff.

Personally I would love to see stuff like David Hayter for Arthas voice-acting, definitely Tony Jay for Illidan, and maybe even Ashleigh Ball as Maive.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I actually think it could be a great movie, as long as they keep to their good lore. Which is basicly Arthas/Illidan, and maybe some of the dickery from Warcraft 2. Warcraft 2 had a really good campaign, but no where near as good as Warcraft 3.

But then again, let's be honest. Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne is possible, campaign/lore-wise, some of the best generic fantasy there is. I think it could make a killer movie if they get the right one to animate it and stuff.

Personally I would love to see stuff like David Hayter for Arthas voice-acting, definitely Tony Jay for Illidan, and maybe even Ashleigh Ball as Maive.
    Considering that it is live-action I don't think those will be voice acted, if they are in the movie.

Deleted
    Considering that it is live-action I don't think those will be voice acted, if they are in the movie.
    Oh, I actually thought it would be animated. I'm tired ;__;

Still, imagine Tony Jay as Illidan

... I did not know Tony Jay was dead. Now I feel really sad...

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Oh, I actually thought it would be animated. I'm tired ;__;

Still, imagine Tony Jay as Illidan!
    They probably should have done an animated movie, but if this works then it works, although I am skeptical.

Guys hat or no hat I'm indecisive.

Referring to the signature btw. Also missing a cancer stick.

Deleted
    They probably should have done an animated movie, but if this works then it works, although I am skeptical.
    Hmm... Who would we want to see act through the movie?

I actually like the idea behind Jake Gyllenhaal as Arthas. Though he might need to be buffed a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really kind of want to get Sim City 4. Or just find my Sim City Societies. Oh wait, that wouldn't work AS MY CD-ROM DRIVE IS BROKEN.

._______.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon