Dues Ex in the making. Go medical science!

http://imgur.com/gallery/B7CwBL1

Quote Originally Posted by OkamiOki View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RSKzhcb.png[/IM]
    Put him in a bag.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You need to get yourself a hydroelectric hydrogen/electric/hydrogen/gas engine.
    Actually, you can convert a TJ Wrangler to Hydrogen/Gasoline Hybrid for a few hundred dollars.

Currently clocked my MPG at 23MPG. Which isnt horrid. After I lift her however... yeah, I'll lift her when I get to pendleton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Klocko View Post
    fuck it, i'm depressed and tired so i'm going to bed.
    Night!
    I will also go whisper dirty things to my pillow, night ponies!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    I'm not blaming anyone but me. If it's not that good, then it's not that good and I haven't accepted that fact yet. I poured most of my heart, soul, and mind into it. I don't have much else to go on besides that, in terms of career progression; I put all my eggs in that basket out of fear that preparing for the worst would only make it more likely to happen. I'm just wondering now if that was a dumbass move, because for all my love for it, for all the time I put into it, maybe two people actually see what I'm doing and where I'm going with it. Because it's not just an adventure ponyfic', not just an exploration of characters and themes I love and want to see developed further. It acquired a greater meaning, something deeper and more profound, and I put a lot of my time and energy into exploring that meaning, but dressing it up in such a way that people who didn't get said meaning would still be able to enjoy the story as a raw adventure story.

It's been over a year now and all I've got is 30k words. Normally I don't care about length, but this is a colossal story with a lot of complex characters, concepts, and storylines, and I expect the finished product will easily be 200k words at the very least. I don't want to sink years into something that five people will read, two people will 'get', and zero people will give me a job/kickstart my career because "It was just that good".
    Well I can't tell you how to do your future.

I'm not sure I would bet the whole thing on getting noticed in the writing world, though. That requires a ton of luck, regardless of what you are writing about, to get noticed. I can't really offer a good way to get noticed, it seems you just need to know the right people sometimes.

Good night all

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    >implying

I never complained about that, not even once
    I know you didn't, but it seems like such a boring thing to do to you or anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Actually, you can convert a TJ Wrangler to Hydrogen/Gasoline Hybrid for a few hundred dollars.

Currently clocked my MPG at 23MPG. Which isnt horrid. After I lift her however... yeah, I'll lift her when I get to pendleton.
    Cars should have had 40 MPG at minimum 30 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dues Ex in the making. Go medical science!

http://imgur.com/gallery/B7CwBL1
    Fun game with a terrible ending

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Good night all
    Have a good night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    I know you didn't, but it seems like such a boring thing to do to you or anyone else.
    I never said it was boring either

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Well I can't tell you how to do your future.

I'm not sure I would bet the whole thing on getting noticed in the writing world, though. That requires a ton of luck, regardless of what you are writing about, to get noticed. I can't really offer a good way to get noticed, it seems you just need to know the right people sometimes.
    It does take luck and knowing the right people, but there's not much else you can do besides hope. I knew when I started this it'd be super-risky to do what I'm doing...I'd just never thought it'd look so...

bleak.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I was talking about the original, but yeah. Works too.

I hated Adam Jensens very Neo-like voice. It couldn't get me interested in his character.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 01:59 AM ----------

Cars should have had 40 MPG at minimum 30 years ago.
    Well, that's all well and good. But until a Hybrid Jeep Wrangler is made that doesn't sacrifice power for MPG, I will not care.

Here is my horoscope for this month.

February forecast for Libra (Sept. 23 – Oct. 22)
    Your planetary guide Venus lights up your House of Love on the 1st. Romance is in the air. Be open to surprises related to affairs of the heart on the 6th and you won’t be disappointed. You’ve got luck on your side on the 7th. Insights learned from exploring a foreign culture allow you to look joyfully at the world today, as if through the eyes of a child.

The New Moon on the 9th connects you with your creative potential. Allow your inner artist to come out. Don’t let a feeling of frustration chip away at your self-confidence on the 10th. Remember that things often take more time to come to fruition than we realize.

The 18th is a big day for you. The Sun enters Pisces today and your attention turns to how you can be more efficient and organized. As Venus connects to the fated Nodes, a strong sense of destiny colors the day. Saturn also turns retrograde today in Libra’s Inner Vision. The next four-plus months offer an opportunity to refine your sixth sense.

On the 23rd, it’s Mercury’s turn to go retrograde. Over the next three weeks, take extra care at your workplace to not say anything that could come back to haunt you. Want a strategy for sidestepping Full Moon stress on the 25th? Plan a relaxing evening alone or with a trusted friend. It will recharge your personal batteries. Volunteer your time by assisting others on the 28th. They will benefit while you’ll feel emotionally rewarded.

Best Days: 1st, 6th, 7th, 9th, 28th

Off Days: 10th, 18th, 25th
    Let's just see what the 6th does. I bet it won't be anything though.

Deleted

I hated Adam Jensens very Neo-like voice. It couldn't get me interested in his character.
    He didn't exactly have a backstory really, so there wasn't much to get interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I still prefer it to ME3s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I don't read fanfics of any kind, but if you give me the link, I might change that for this special occasion.
    Link's in my sig' (BWSD). Bear in mind it's far from completed, but if you like what you see, please for the love of God tell me. I need every reason I can get to keep writing.

Put him in a bag.

this is the REVOLUTION! the glorious EVOLUTION!

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 01:59 AM ----------

Well, that's all well and good. But until a Hybrid Jeep Wrangler is made that doesn't sacrifice power for MPG, I will not care.
    Oh. Sorry.

And Mobile, AL is still way out of the way of you btw.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

If anyone wants to check their horoscope.

I know some of you don't put anything into it, but this may drum up some conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    morning pon pons