10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    8 months is a long time to get money, but there is always no rush. I don't have a 3DS either, but by the time it comes out 3DS's will be up to $50 cheaper and I could get some cool bundle with some awesome 3DS or something.

That is interesting, mostly because I have found women to generally have a lower body temperature.
    My body temperature is weird. And is heavily influenced by my tiredness and time of day.

And when I said Rush, i meant the band Rush. I got tickets to a show around here for may 7th. Well, actually, my mom bought them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I don't recall ever meeting you, soo....

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI :3

Good idea
    Hiiiii!!!! And no. I'm new! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    She might be suggesting using some of her creations (Galaxy Girls MAYBE, but I don't see them in a fighting game). It's no secret nowadays that she seems pretty hostile toward Hasbro, so I think if she's being serious, she's probably being supportive.
    As of late, any hostility towards Hasbro is good. They've been real dicks lately.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    Okay, maybe 'doodle' is the wrong word. I have a strong distaste for shallow things; my definition of doodle is merely things I draw when I'm bored; those specifically took a couple hours.

No. We've been over this before.
    Hey now, there's no reason to beat yourself up, You need to look up to people who are better with aspiration, that's all. Then all that weight of competition can stop pulling you down and start lifting you up.

You should join the streams I'll be doing with Vayjir. I did one recently to show him some pencil to paper drawing, more specifically, drawing ponies. I wish now that I would of taken progression shots of the drawing or saved the damn recording to help show others, but I was tired so I figure I just wasn't thinking very straight.

Either way, this was sort of the end result:

You can kind of see my little demo circles and anatomy showings on there, and how I sort of tried to clean it up on her head to show what it eventually becomes through all the scratchy scribble.

Again, I'd encourage you to try and seek help from those who might be better rather then run because of self pity. It's not exactly a bad thing that you're not great at drawing, it's only as much of a pain as you let it be.

I'm sure Vay can vouch for me and say that even if he learned next to nothing or has barely gotten better at all, that we had a fun time.
    Last edited by Zookz25; 2013-02-09 at 06:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Based on the other comments, I think she was offering to help them come up with characters of their own for a new game. But I could be wrong.
    Keen! \o/
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    My body temperature is weird. And is heavily influenced by my tiredness and time of day.

And when I said Rush, i meant the band Rush. I got tickets to a show around here for may 7th. Well, actually, my mom bought them.

Hiiiii!!!! And no. I'm new! :3
    Then I demands you stick around! We have so much to discuss! :3

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Oh I definitely know who Rush is.

My temp has always been very high and I normally need to drink water throughout the day to keep it in check.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Keen! \o/

Then I demands you stick around! We have so much to discuss! :3
    I am perfectly willing to stick around! I'm a bit busy during the weekdays with school, but I always find time to lounge about.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Sparks, I may start playing LoL again now that I'll be logging onto Steam way less than before.
    What? Why? Is something wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am perfectly willing to stick around! I'm a bit busy during the weekdays with school, but I always find time to lounge about.
    Huzzah! I'm sure all of us will enjoy the new company

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I definitely know who Rush is.

My temp has always been very high and I normally need to drink water throughout the day to keep it in check.
    You know who Rush is, that pleases me.

And hmm. Well if you can keep it maintained with water, then it's all good, but you may need to see a doctor about that if it's causing you issues?

Alrighty then. So how're you?
    I really need to rewatch that Stargate episode so I can properly respond to this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huzzah! I'm sure all of us will enjoy the new company
    I know I will gladly enjoy getting to know all of you people! :3

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 01:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    I really need to rewatch that Stargate episode so I can properly respond to this.
    I've never seen stargate! :O

And hmm. Well if you can keep it maintained with water, then it's all good, but you may need to see a doctor about that if it's causing you issues?
    I am definitely going to see a doctor this year for the first time in a long time. It also may just have to do with how much insulation I have.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am definitely going to see a doctor this year for the first time in a long time. It also may just have to do with how much insulation I have.
    Hmm. Well that's good that you're off to see a doctor! I hope everything goes well when you visit him/her.

Hmm. Well that's good that you're off to see a doctor! I hope everything goes well when you visit him/her.
    I don't have a doctor yet though. I must wait until the weather warms up so I can get out and about again. My main transportation is my bicycle as I don't have a car.

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Keen! \o/
    Hey Frey. Glad your internet is being somewhat functional.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a doctor yet though. I must wait until the weather warms up so I can get out and about again. My main transportation is my bicycle as I don't have a car.
    Ah. My main transport . . . I guess walking? I dunno. I kind of just carpool when I need to get somewhere, and I just use the bus to get to school.

Oh, and my work break pony:

Also, as with Hasbro and the recent Fighting is magic takedown:

I'm done spending money on anything that would give any of it to Hasbro. All of my money will be going to fans with fanmade items. Seriously disappointed. Derpy was the first straw, and this was the second. Whether they had much of a choice or not, I'm just done with giving them money. Now, if only I could give it directly to Team B...

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as my opinion goes about drawing, there are two types of things in this world. Logical and Artistic.

Logical is black and white. Cut and dry. A mathematician that can figure out the square root of negative two inside his head is obviously a much better mathematician than I am. You can see this. You can measure this. You can get out a scale and put weights on each end and visibly see which is heavier. This is logical, and therefore much easier to understand. We understand most things we see much easier.

As with everything in this world, everything has an opposite, a balance, an equal, a yin, a yang, a ... sorry... moving onward. To logic, this is art. It takes black and white, mixes them together, and produces purple. It rarely makes sense to look at, and even less sense to understand. But you know what? That's okay. Because it makes perfect sense to the one doing the drawing. Could you say that the Sistene Chapel is better painted than Zookz drawings (Sorry Zookz!). No. No you cannot. Because art is subjected to each individual person. You are not making a pony. You are drawing a pony. It can look like a train if you want it too, because if that's how you perceive ponies, then that's how it will look. Perception is in the eye of the beholder, and art exonerates this more than anything.

Anyways, I need to leave work to head home. Later folks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Although I was raised on country and didn't listen to anything else until well into my teenage years, I was old enough to remember Rush. Plus, I have a friend who's in his 40's and huge on 80's music.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know I will gladly enjoy getting to know all of you people! :3

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 01:06 AM ----------

I've never seen stargate! :O
    Yay! :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Hey Frey. Glad your internet is being somewhat functional.
    I rebooted the phone. Seems to be working a bit better. But this is also the tail end of Marti Gras activities for tonight. I wonder if those hooligans downtown are screwing it up
    Quote Originally Posted by Zookz25 View Post
    Oh, and my work break pony:

[img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd214/Mookface3/F96A9969-1FDA-4810-8777-83B49C3E3748-6139-00000B8A8AFDE325_zps2b3abe85.jpg[/idmg]

Also, as with Hasbro and the recent Fighting is magic takedown:

I'm done spending money on anything that would give any of it to Hasbro. All of my money will be going to fans with fanmade items. Seriously disappointed. Derpy was the first straw, and this was the second. Whether they had much of a choice or not, I'm just done with giving them money. Now, if only I could give it directly to Team B...
    Hasbro has stopped Fighting is Magic?