Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Indeed!

I'm not sure if me being like Goldy is a bad thing, though the lack of posts is just me being distracted. I've been playing Path of Exile a lot with Frey as of late.
    I am not a dual monitor master race.
    It's a bad thing for us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    It's a bad thing for us.

Aw shucks. :>

Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    Fair enough. I suppose relaxing by delving into one's mind only works if one isn't worried by what they may find/rediscover within.

That said, I still might recommend it as a potential release, but only within a controlled environment just in case things go awry.
    I'm going to have to deal with that all eventually, most likely with me showing up on the news and how a grocery store was demolished.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    Numerical titling is for the mentally lazy and those writing textbooks. Coming up with good chapter titles is incredibly fun and probably a good mental exercise as well.

Come, My White Demons is actually likely to be the least visceral arc--although Not Even Two Full Decades Later is close. The former will consist solely of two ponies talking while casually walking to one spot--and that's basically the entire arc.

If you need a (really, really, really major) hint, here's the arc titles without me tampering with them:

Flavor :: Song of a Half-Hearted Feather (disregard)
    Prelude :: Giddy Up and Gold Mine
    Arc 1 :: All the Cars Turn to Rust (Same song as prelude)
    Arc 2 :: Come, Little Children
    Arc 3 :: Not Even Fifteen Minutes Later
    Arc 4 :: From the Height of the Highway Onramp, We Saw
    Arc 5 :: People Like You
    Arc 6 :: A Falling Star
    Epilogue :: Touch the Sky
    Hah, unfortunately, I do not believe we have similar tastes in music, so I was nowhere near close to guessing any of those songs. :P

Hm, well it was either the psychological thing or a really action-y arc. As you can see, maybe I'm not as good at this as I think I am, lol.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    That said, I still might recommend it as a potential release, but only within a controlled environment just in case things go awry.
    Sounds like me on drinking alcohol.

"Never. And if not never, then only in a padded, empty room where there's nothing to break and no one to hurt."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Im gonna head to bed good night everypony!

Also new episode of The Walking Dead is out yay.
    Night night undead pony.

Damn. Oh well.
    Damn EU player.
    lol, some people are just funny. He adds me for duo que, we play and lose and he instantly deleted me, this kids too gud.

10+ Year Old Account
    School's as boring as ever

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Speaking about late replies, there are a lot more bombs than you realize. Usually there are enough in any stage to actually bomb every difficult/challenging part, so as long as you fix yourself simple objectives that you know you can do and always bomb the rest you should do fine.

Note, this kind of advice coming from me is utterly ridiculous as I can't respect that myself, I always tend to think I can dodge the puny bullets and end up dieing like a complete retard with 3-4 bombs still up. This is why I've mostly switched to ultra patches now.
    For me I always forget I have bombs.

I'm like that with every video game that has a sort of "get out of jail free" card like that. They usually don't give you many so I always save them up for real emergencies and then I forget to use them because I never use them because I forget to use them. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    For me I always forget I have bombs.

I'm like that with every video game that has a sort of "get out of jail free" card like that. They usually don't give you many so I always save them up for real emergencies and then I forget to use them because I never use them because I forget to use them. ;_;
    That is EXACTLY what I'm like in games. And then I reach the end and I'm like "oh, I had all of these to use..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

10+ Year Old Account
    uh total zombie at this point.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Hah, unfortunately, I do not believe we have similar tastes in music, so I was nowhere near close to guessing any of those songs. :P

Hm, well it was either the psychological thing or a really action-y arc. As you can see, maybe I'm not as good at this as I think I am, lol.
    Well, I kind of do have to be pointedly vague, or there's no point in writing the chapter.

If I had to title each arc with one word that summed up how that arc 'feels':

Arc 1: Subtle
    Arc 2: Poignant
    Arc 3: Forgiveness
    Arc 4: Trippy
    Arc 5: Reclamation (or Unexpected)
    Arc 6: Epic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I'm going to have to deal with that all eventually, most likely with me showing up on the news and how a grocery store was demolished.
    Hence why the controlled environment was recommended :P

"Never. And if not never, then only in a padded, empty room where there's nothing to break and no one to hurt."
    Actually, I find being surround by friends to be the both safest and most fulfilling way to consume alcohol. Of course, this only works if the friends in question aren't belligerent assholes that are going to work against your own interests for their entertainment.

Imo, safe environments aren't ones where one is isolated from the world, but rather, one where one has a safety net of people that care for them and will help stop them if they try to do something they'd regret or that would hurt others.

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Sorry, was watching Scrubs. Thanks for the explanations Rokom and Keen. I'm curious of a scientific explanation as well, if possible.
    Sorry for the late response. I've been spectating Trydene's LoL games. The wiki has a good amount of info, so I'll link you that. But it is mainly used as a stress reduction tool for patients with chronic and terminal illnesses where there are complications due to stress suppressing the auto-immune system. In basic terms, stress impairs your body's ability to take care of itself, and meditation relieves that stress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I have never been able to do such things.
    As with most things, regular practice is the only way to get better at it.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

If we drank together I promise I wouldn't draw too many lewd things on your face when you pass out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I find being surround by friends to be the both safest and most fulfilling way to consume alcohol. Of course, this only works if the friends in question aren't belligerent assholes that are going to work against your own interests for their entertainment.

Imo, safe environments aren't ones where one is isolated from the world, but rather, one where one has a safety net of people that care for them and will help stop them if they try to do something they'd regret or that would hurt others.
    Unless there's now technology that allows you guys to fire safety nets and physical hugs through the Internet, I don't think I have a sufficient safety net of people. I don't harbor many violent thoughts, but I do enjoy most weaponry (not guns) and flipping knives/twirling broom handles is something of a hobby of mine...

If we drank together I promise I wouldn't draw too many lewd things on your face when you pass out.
    Nopenopenopenope.jpg

Made me think of:

Last edited by Bluesparkks; 2013-02-11 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    *nods at solazz*
    It's an habit you have to take. Takes a while to get habitued, especially in a game like touhou whereyou're so close to dieing all the time and then something scary happens and it's so easy to really realy believe you won't die and then aaaah.

Totally unrelated, why the capital S?
    Because they added that name change thing so I finally fixed that oopsie I did making this account without capitalizing my name.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    [IMG]http://gyazo.com/23cb57ad15813b45657463df923b7b71.png?1360560996[/MG]

Aw shucks. :>
    Anytime, for I am very good compliment giver.

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Unless there's now technology that allows you guys to fire safety nets and physical hugs through the Internet, I don't think I have a sufficient safety net of people. I don't harbor many violent thoughts, but I do enjoy most weaponry (not guns) and flipping knives/twirling broom handles is something of a hobby of mine...
    I share that with you. I'm a happy drunk though. So its never been an issue aside from hurting myself if I tried doing something stupid with one of my swords or knives. You don't really seem like a violent person at all, so it would probably be the same. I could see you try doing one of those fancy hand maneuvers with your butterfly knife and messing up because you're drunk.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

10+ Year Old Account
    If people pass out where they're not supposed to where I live, they get a temporary pony tattoo from the MLP trading card packs applied to their body :3

Cheaper transportation would make life much easier on so very many levels. Also, twirling things is fun.

I've found that alcohol doesn't really change who one knows oneself to be, it just removes any lightly held filters one has.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    I share that with you. I'm a happy drunk though. So its never been an issue aside from hurting myself if I tried doing something stupid with one of my swords or knives. You don't really seem like a violent person at all, so it would probably be the same. I could see you try doing one of those fancy hand maneuvers with your butterfly knife and messing up because you're drunk.
    Drunk is bad

drunk is always bad

liver
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon