10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    No, but don't you agree that asking you if a dot looks angry is kinda stupid?
    If you don't know how to interpret things and only take them at face value then it's no wonder that these things make no sense to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking View Post
    Honestly, Caster was always shit. Easily the worst Servant/Master pairing.
    Good to have you back, Pickles

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Evidently it's up to interpretation. Do you think it looks angry? Red is normally associated with anger. Wouldn't you say a red dot would look "angry"?
    I instinctively went with white, as that pink colour was tranquil for me, and the white was searingly bright, as anger is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Good to have you back, Pickles
    Look what i wrote :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    A person that can give others hope when everything seems lost, and just take it away and makes them fall into despair. He's the best antagonist I have seen on any show.
    How many shows have you actually watched? 1?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    I instinctively went with white, as that pink colour was tranquil for me, and the white was searingly bright, as anger is.
    That's where the interpretation comes in.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    ===We arrived at the base of the northmost spire without incident, but overhead the crows kept circling, waiting for something to pass over that they might reap its remains. I couldn’t see anything, nor was anything moving on the spires, but there was no reason for this many crows to congregate unless there was something to scavenge. There was one shadow of a bird that seemed just a little different, just a little brighter, than the rest.

===“Eve.” I moved up next to her. “Can I fly up there and see what they’re waiting for?”

===She didn’t even turn around. “Make it quick. And don’t die on me.”

===A globule of the shroud peeled off with me as I flew through it, and it shimmered around me as I ascended, flickering white with every wingbeat. I realized halfway up the spire that it was nullifying the wind currents I was making; Eve clearly had practice with hiding pegasi.

===I realized belatedly that finding the group again might be near impossible, but a glance downwards revealed that I could see them just fine, despite Eve’s shroud. At a guess it seemed likely that those inside one shroud could see into another, which made sense if she were part of a unit.

===As I drew level with the nearest spire’s tip, I scoured the flocks for the raven amongst the crows. I had had a sneaking suspicion when I had first noticed the outlier, that maybe, just maybe, beneath its feathers and wings lay a secret I already knew. The suspicion solidified when I found a pure-white raven hovering right behind me; albinoism aside, regular birds were not capable of that feat, save for hummingbirds and a select few birds of prey. It had bright red eyes—another distinguishing trait—and two red streaks running along its body right under its wings, both of which only furthered my suspicion.

===The raven was darting around me, looking right at me curiously. It couldn’t see me, I was certain, but it could sense my presence; that much was clear. More evidence. I hesitated, then floated towards it until the shroud encapsulated it, too, at which it gave a squawk of surprise and reeled back slightly.

===“It’s okay.” I held out a hoof as nonthreateningly as I could. “I know.”

===It cocked its head, stared at me, and—after an unmistakeable glance at my cutie mark—it disappeared in a flash of white-hot fire, and when the light faded, the raven was gone, and in its place was a smoky grey pegasus. He had spiky, maroon hair so dark it was almost black, and the white silhouette of a raven sat on his flank, surrounded by tiny starlike runes and glowing softly in the aftermath of his metamorphosis. Perhaps the most alarming part of his appearance was two bold, blood-red eyes that seemed to lack the need to blink.

===“Hm.” He rubbed his chin. “Finding Apollo?”

===Blood rushed to my face, and for a moment I lost focus. “No, the Plea. You’re...” I breathed in sharply. “...not going to tell anyone, are you?”

===He just looked at me. “No.”

===An awkward silence followed. He didn’t seem to want to introduce himself—which was fine by me. It meant I neither had to play the Silhouette charade nor lie about my name.

===He did not seem surprised to see the phantom universe surrounding us or the other four looking up at us, far below. But then, I guess when you can shapeshift into a raven, there’s not much that can really surprise you. Or concern you.

===I ignored—not without difficulty—the growing, crushing sensation of utter hollowness that was slowly eating my insides. Not having eaten for a few hours wasn’t helping. “What’s with all the crows?”

===He gestured at the spire. “There’s a dying dragon inside. I’ve been trying to clear them out so she can die in peace, but I mean...” He shrugged. “It’s a dying dragon.”

===The phrase restored my usual state of mind; the wearing hollowness faded, the surging blood receded, the wind around me remembered to breathe, and all that was left was the frigid focus of objectivity. My home.

===“Who is it?” It couldn’t be Timid Thunder unless there was some odd gender disparities.

===“Don’t know, haven’t seen her. The crows say she’s—” He paused for a moment, ear cocked. “She’s crying and wailing in pain. Trust me,” he added. “Crows know death when they hear it.”

===I strained my ears as hard I could, but for all my efforts I could not hear anything that sounded like a dragon on Tartarus’ doorstep. “I don’t hear anything.”

===“Are you a crow?”

===“No, but—”

===“There you go.” He gestured at the murder. “I said they can hear death, and that’s exactly what I meant. They know the sound far better than I do,” he added with a slight tilt of his head.

===I looked down at the waiting guards, then back up at the pegasus, whose red eyes were locked on me, and within them I caught a glimpse of something I’d seen only once before. “Volcano?”

===“Yes.”

===“Me too.” I saw Julienne far below, waving something that sparkled silver in the sunlight. “I should go.”

===He shooed me off. “Fly.”
    Okay starting to realize who's influencing my mental image of Gravitas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Look what i wrote :P
    eeh, I kinda try to stay out of Fate debates because it wasn't really my style.

Not that I have a style... but you know... I simply think I can't watch anime anymore, I haven't enjoyed an anime for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    The little kid in the background who has half his face chopped off?

*waves* Hey everypony. I feel extremely drained lately. Got into a discussion about whether certain D&D items had saves, and in my view they don't because there is no goddamn save listed with the item. Someone else had the opinion that they do have saves despite them not being listed because they almost exactly recreate spells that do have saves.

The reason I feel extremely drained is that while my reasoning was lauded by others as being equal to that of a good lawyer, I still made a few mistakes in my word choices and fact-checking and this person has gone in and attacked those with no regards to the rest of the post. My chest and head hurt from how much this person has enraged me with his lack of reasoning and empathy. A metaphor I think might fit is he's dumber than a bunch of chickens: They at least have the capability of taking the wheat and leaving the chaff.

He has incited me so much that I know I can never properly explain my view anymore because I'm not thinking clearly and I will make another mistake that he'll just attack and that'll get me even more riled and unable to think. And try as I might to calm myself, I am still shaking. I wish I knew what to do...
    Last edited by Jackielope; 2013-03-04 at 09:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Deleted
    My mom watched Disctrict 9 yesterday and she liked it xD... she barely watches movies with deep content :P

And Caster was the most memorable?

How many drugs have you consumed today?

Also, start watching Angel Beats. Cry like a little bitch like I did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the goal of the test was to see how far people can go to actually interpret and try to give sense to things that make no sense at all..
    That's probably it. Besides, it's something humans normally do through instinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    red is a signal color and associated with passion, anger etc...
    despite that a red dot is just a red dot for me. I don't like to apply attributes like "angry" to something just because it's red.

And it's clearly the tests intention that you say that the red dot is angry because of the attributes associated with the color red.
    The questions got ever weirder in the end and I just clicked and answer because I didn't see a reason to call a shape "insane" or whatever.
    Whatever, man.

Do whatever you want, it doesn't matter to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    eeh, I kinda try to stay out of Fate debates because it wasn't really my style.

Not that I have a style... but you know... I simply think I can't watch anime anymore, I haven't enjoyed an anime for years.
    Its the opposite for me, i really enjoyed it.

Riders motivation for the grail war really moved me, its almost sad that he never got to see the endless ocean.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    was the ninja boss in mgs1 designed to make you hate everything?
    I was this close
    this close to actually smashing my keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    I was this close
    Gray Fox?

EMP grenades.

Deleted
    FG looki here what i has found

Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    I was this close
    mfw I was at a sliver of health and finally beat him

only for him to explode and kill me

mfw I can't post faces from phone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Ok, the second test is even weirder and the result, imo, rather inaccurate.
    Anyways.
    The second and third seem to be rather flawed in the sense that you shouldn't take them straight after the first one. Really devalues the tests though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    *waves* Hey everypony. I feel extremely drained lately. Got into a discussion about whether certain D&D items had saves, and in my view they don't because there is no goddamn save listed with the item. Someone else had the opinion that they do have saves despite them not being listed because they almost exactly recreate spells that do have saves.

The reason I feel extremely drained is that while my reasoning was lauded by others as being equal to that of a good lawyer, I still made a few mistakes in my word choices and fact-checking and this person has gone in and attacked those with no regards to the rest of the post. My chest and head hurt from how much this person has enraged me with his lack of reasoning and empathy. A metaphor I think might fit is he's dumber than a bunch of chickens: They at least have the capability of taking the wheat and leaving the chaff.
    I am pretty sure items get saves against certain attacks, most DMs ignore it because players don't like losing items to random fireballs.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866