10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    [IMG]http://iambrony.steeph.tp-radio.de/mlp/gif/203431__UNOPT__safe_rainbow-dash_animated_scootaloo_scootalove_artist-kennyklent.gif.gif?1358174017[IMG]
    Dat water effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    mass effect 2(I haven't played 3 so I don't know) also has stopping time, I don't understand how you complain about me1 when 2 has the exact same feature.
    It seemed to be more of a core mechanic in ME1 than it was in ME2. Admittedly I only played the first 10 minutes (of actual gameplay) of ME1 before I gave up, but...blegh. I couldn't get into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Of course, the characters might be more interesting if the leveling and skill system was anything but pointless. Every character can have every skill, and can equip every weapon and every armor. So, what's the point in having different characters? There isn't. Wanna stare at young Penelo all day? user her? Think Captain Basch from Dalmasca swings that sword really cool-like? Use him. La-dee-dah, fuck that shit.
    Actually thats what i enjoyed. In every ff game i simply as characters i like more then others and needing to use characters i dont like much because they are just uber always made me "ugh".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    It seemed to be more of a core mechanic in ME1 than it was in ME2. Admittedly I only played the first 10 minutes (of actual gameplay) of ME1 before I gave up, but...blegh. I couldn't get into the game.
    I literally paid my brothers friend to play it, and play it properly (actually listening and making choices, which he usually didn't do).
    After finally finishing 3 he said he was done with ME because of how dumb it was
    I also enjoy the MP in 3 alot though... my sig is how many packs I need to max out all the weapons, in ingame creds and dorra ;__;

10+ Year Old Account
    during my first playthrough of ME1 i never even bothered with giving commands... they were good enough on their own so i concentrated on my own fighting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Actually thats what i enjoyed. In every ff game i simply as characters i like more then others and needing to use characters i dont like much because they are just uber always made me "ugh".
    I know that feel..

Deleted
    Not really, I found myself stopping time much more often in ME2 in order to change bullets(too lazy to hotkey stuff and it only requires to hold "space" anyway) than in the first one. Although if you played the second and third there not much reason to play the first one because the story is already spoiled for you anyway.

Deleted
    Speaking of Mass Effect
    Omni-Tool time!

10+ Year Old Account
    So at 15, my druid can get one-button Blink/Stealth, +15% passive movespeed, or fucking Intervene, Shadowstep, Charge, Disengage, a swimspeed sprint, and Blink all rolled into one.

Fuck you, ElitistJerks, I know which one I'm choosing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I literally paid my brothers friend to play it, and play it properly (actually listening and making choices, which he usually didn't do).
    After finally finishing 3 he said he was done with ME because of how dumb it was
    I also enjoy the MP in 3 alot though... my sig is how many packs I need to max out all the weapons, in ingame creds and dorra ;__;
    ME3's MP is really fun but also really repetitive. Doesn't help that my tolerance of the whole military vibe has absolutely plummeted over the past few months.
    Last edited by Bluesparkks; 2013-01-22 at 10:53 AM.

Deleted
    [IMG]http://iambrony.steeph.tp-radio.de/mlp/gif/189577__safe_animated_trixie_milkshake_artist-tomdantherock_milkshake-ponies.gif?1356851652[/IM]
    Eh, only really works with Sweetie belle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Eh, only really works with Sweetie belle.
    i dont think that true

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 11:58 AM ----------

So at 15, my druid can get one-button Blink/Stealth, +15% passive movespeed, or fucking Intervene, Shadowstep, Charge, Disengage, a swimspeed sprint, and Blink all rolled into one.

Fuck you, ElitistJerks, I know which one I'm choosing.

ME3's MP is really fun but also really repetitive. Doesn't help that my tolerance of the whole military vibe has absolutely plummeted over the past few months.

i just watched that video in your sig "if money were no object"

i liked it alot

Deleted
    i dont think that true
    To each his own.

Deleted

oh myyyyyy

10+ Year Old Account
    Another Heaven just beat MotS for the highest number of consecutive plays

Why the hell does this series have so many great things

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/xaWnLnHl.jpg[/ig]
    oh myyyyyy
    forever friendzoned

Deleted
    Good morning ponies of all sizes and colours

Today is a great day! For today, my room mate gets his finals project back and he will call me in about 30min to tell me if he passed

Let us all cross our fingers.

But enough about me and mine! How are you all this fine (but rather cold...) day? <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Good morning ponies of all sizes and colours

Today is a great day! For today, my room mate gets his finals project back and he will call me in about 30min to tell me if he passed

Let us all cross our fingers.

But enough about me and mine! How are you all this fine (but rather cold...) day? <3
    Well I didn't have to go to school today so that was amazing, but besides that I'm not doing that good. Another wave of depression seems to have set in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Well I didn't have to go to school today so that was amazing, but besides that I'm not doing that good. Another wave of depression seems to have set in.
    Auch :/

Time to find your key, then!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Auch :/

Time to find your key, then!
    Is key a metaphor? Can I find this "key"?