Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    You know a cola addiction has gone too far when you wonder what would happen if you injected it.
    That might be really bad, all that junk in your bloodstream instead of being processed by digestion first.

Alcohol, on the other hand, that just goes straight to the blood anyway...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    You can ask all you want, but I won't spoil anything critical. No, she is not the protagonist; that would be Zephyr (due for a redesign). I can't say much about that drawing without spoiling something major, but read on if you're curious to see what I can say.
    That's Zephyr?

That's fun. I thought of her way darker, with long hair that she could never get out of her eyes whenever she tried to look serious.

Deleted
    Haiho!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Haiho!
    Hello Joyous

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Haiho!
    Hai Joybewbs

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    That's Zephyr?

That's fun. I thought of her way darker, with long hair that she could never get out of her eyes whenever she tried to look serious.
    I know it's not set in Equestria I therefore have leave to bend/violate a lot of official canon, but I still stick with fairly desaturated colors for OC coats. The two show ponies that have vivid coats are Big Mac and Luna; they're very, very rare, and they're not even that dark. I only have one, maybe two dark-coated ponies so far (here's one of them). Zephyr's had a pale, icy-blue coat since her initial conception. The color of this guy's(/girl's?) eyes, to be exact.

I won't be making too many in-text references to Zeph's appearance; as I remember I've only said that the front of her mane looks like a V, and that she has a blue coat. Same deal with Whimsy--I think I've only mentioned that her blindfold is orange. Those appearances just won't come up much; Zeph knows what both of them look like and there's little reason for her to even think about it. I'll still be drawing them, but I would like to emphasize that when it comes to written stories, part of the fun is leaving things to the reader's imagination; how I picture Zephyr may be different from the way you or the next guy pictures her, and just ignore the fact that I'm the author (honestly). None of us or wrong or right.

As for why Zeph's mane in front is styled like a V...well, yeah. Rule of symbolism. (Minor spoiler: her primary thematic element is the wind; secondary is both the storm--lightning, specifically--and a bird of prey, hence the 'beak'.)
    Last edited by Bluesparkks; 2013-01-23 at 06:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Hello Joyous
    Well well well, look who flew in!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Hai Joybewbs
    Hi Hud.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I am here! \o/
    Hello Squishy

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    I am here! \o/
    Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ye sure?

I am here! \o/
    Hey purple squishy

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    snip
    Interesting, I assume this is an "adventure" type fic?

Well that escalated quickly :|
    Yes.

Yes it did.

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    That might be really bad, all that junk in your bloodstream instead of being processed by digestion first.

I suppose so, I'm horrified by needles anyway so I would never do it.

I would bathe in cola though.

I am here! \o/
    Hiya Klockos.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Hello Squishy
    Hey freyski

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ye sure?
    I AM POSITIVE!
    YEAAAAH!

Hey purple squishy
    Hey hudson

Yes.

Yes it did.

I suppose so, I'm horrified by needles anyway so I would never do it.

I would bathe in cola though.

Hiya Klockos.
    Holy shit you changed your shit back . . . why?

Deleted
    I know it's not set in Equestria I therefore have leave to bend/violate a lot of official canon, but I still stick with fairly desaturated colors for OC coats. The two show ponies that have vivid coats are Big Mac and Luna; they're very, very rare, and they're not even that dark. I only have one, maybe two dark-coated ponies so far (here's one of them). Zephyr's had a pale, icy-blue coat since her initial conception. The color of this guy's(/girl's?) eyes, to be exact.

I won't be making too many in-text references to Zeph's appearance; as I remember I've only said that the front of her mane looks like a V, and that she has a blue coat. Same deal with Whimsy--I think I've only mentioned that her blindfold is orange. Those appearances just won't come up much; Zeph knows what both of them look like and there's little reason for her to even think about it. I'll still be drawing them, but I would like to emphasis that when it comes to written stories, part of the fun is leaving things to the reader's imagination; how I picture Zephyr may be different from the way you or the next guy pictures her, and just ignore the fact that I'm the author (honestly). None of us or wrong or right.

As for why Zeph's mane in front is styled like a V...well, yeah. Rule of symbolism. (Minor spoiler: her primary thematic element is the wind; secondary is both the storm--lightning, specifically--and a bird of prey, hence the 'beak'.)
    * Nods

I like that. In Fallout Equestria, you are actually never really told how Littlepip looks - The short-brown-haired, green eyed mare we know was just the general feel of her, and people just went with that.

I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, 'tis.

-wanders off to get food-

Deleted
    I AM POSITIVE!
    YEAAAAH!
    Stop being so positive!

Stop being so positive!
    No! I cannot do! It isn't like I failed my calc test or anything! So why should I stop being so positive!
    * rawr

10+ Year Old Account
    Is my raidleader fucking serious? I put so much effort in this addon, i did everything to max my damage output, farmed shit for other people so they can do the same and then there is this 1 ID where i wasn't attending the raid at all and i have to hear he wants to kick me out of the raid for THAT?! Holy shit, i would have never thought that i would be just used to and for any reason he can find, he trys to kick me out that instant? Srsly? I was never this mad at one of my raidleader in the past 8 years of raiding, but THIS was the sooo...god i can't find a word for this. I know that i dislike alot of his decision and he doesn't like me that much, but this is really a hard thing he tries there.

Deleted
    baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post

Yea, but if you ingest it through you anus then it bypasses the liver, goes straight to your brain, and will kill you because toxins have not been filtered away.