Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    That video I linked you was me, so you saw about 8 minutes worth of pictures technically.
    cant remember, link again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Also, should we actually put spoiler tags on it, or should we accept that we're a MLP thread and (for once) openly discuss MLP stuff?

It's not like it's a secret anymore, I think every brony will know within two days anyhow.
    I'm just breezing over your posts to dodge the spoilers

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    You're very confusing
    And you dont have to go to a gym to get skinny, you ARE able to do it at home.
    Depends on what is available at home, I tried to get skinny at home, but there is only so much that 80 lbs. of weights can do and they no longer affected me the same way they did in the beginning, even when I was doing 100 reps of certain exercises.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    hi anassi, how goes?
    22:03 - Cherry-Changa: tell goriq to stop being a sissy :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    You know who that is?

We should be friends.
    Of course i'm like uh

yes i know who that is
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    How can that person see through those

image unrelated

[IMG]http://thebluelotuspod.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/tumblr_lca4ktvpcg1qznquyo1_400.jpg[IMG]
    But Godot wasn't even good

Depends on what is available at home, I tried to get skinny at home, but there is only so much that 80 lbs. of weights can do and they no longer affected me the same way they did in the beginning, even when I was doing 100 reps of certain exercises.
    Yeah. Fair enough. But still. If you dont have money to sign up for a gym, yet want to get skinny, just do it at home.
    Not gonna say it isn't hard, because it sure as hell is, but still :/

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    They say she's going to continue with her regular adventures, but if she's basically an aspect level pony now, that seems a bit underwhelming.
    I can see an episode where she learns to fly from Rainbow Dash.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    cant remember, link again
    On purpose you are doing this, on purpose I say!

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    People just hate any kind of change.
    Give them time and they'll grow a pair and be chill about it.
    They will get over it in time for sure, or they won't, either way it's fine.

Deleted
    Yeah. Fair enough. But still. If you dont have money to sign up for a gym, yet want to get skinny, just do it at home.
    my mom said shes gonna pay so its all good ^^

You don't need a gym to go run laps around the neighborhood and eat healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    my mom said shes gonna pay so its all good ^^
    oh well then alright then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    They say she's going to continue with her regular adventures, but if she's basically an aspect level pony now, that seems a bit underwhelming.
    I think I figured that out too, actually. After debating it with my mate over skype.

She might be an Alicorn, but she doesn't get super-enhanced intelligence or anything (not more than what she already has). She still needs to travel the world and learn about friendship and stuff. She might be an Alicorn, but that just means she'll be treated with respect around the world. It's not like ponies are "OHHOLY GOD SHES AND ALICORN ZOMFGAMAGAWD!". They are usually pretty chill around them, the only ones getting increased respect is the Princess', because they control night and day and are considered gods.

I think the show will be pretty unchanged. She already has a lot of respect since she is Celestia's pupil. Now it's just visible

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I'll continue putting the spoilish stuff in spoiler tags, then :3

If not for lurkers, then for you

It definitely is, my problem is the food that I eat, I am a hungry guy and the only thing I really know how to cook is noodles, which isn't the best thing. With my mother gone right now I have been eating a lot of pizzas the last few weeks, which isn't good for me either.

Just about this. Briefly reading the first or second word, then skipping the rest if needed.

Deleted
    On purpose you are doing this, on purpose I say!
    yup

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    You don't need a gym to go run laps around the neighborhood and eat healthy.
    >running

you're lucky if you can run. I've had knee/ankle problems all my life. Running is hell.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Of course i'm like uh

yes i know who that is
    Oh, you don't.

That is not good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I think I figured that out too, actually. After debating it with my mate over skype.

She might be an Alicorn, but she doesn't get super-enhanced intelligence or anything (not more than what she already has). She still needs to travel the world and learn about friendship and stuff. She might be an Alicorn, but that just means she'll be treated with respect around the world. It's not like ponies are "OHHOLY GOD SHES AND ALICORN ZOMFGAMAGAWD!". They are usually pretty chill around them, the only ones getting increased respect is the Princess', because they control night and day and are considered gods.

I think the show will be pretty unchanged. She already has a lot of respect since she is Celestia's pupil. Now it's just visible

I'll continue putting the spoilish stuff in spoiler tags, then :3

If not for lurkers, then for you
    Don't worry about me, silly
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Just about this. Briefly reading the first or second word, then skipping the rest if needed.
    YAR HAR HAR Mr ThornY!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

It definitely is, my problem is the food that I eat, I am a hungry guy and the only thing I really know how to cook is noodles, which isn't the best thing. With my mother gone right now I have been eating a lot of pizzas the last few weeks, which isn't good for me either.
    Mhmm. Oh I understand, I'm a hungry guy myself, and not much of a cook. thankfully, i still get the leisure of being a teenager. x.x

Deleted
    Don't worry about me, silly
    >me not worrying

Yeah right :P