slow thread is so slooooooooooooooow

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    It's my fault.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/4...-by-grown-men/

An entire article devoting to insulting. Though I guess "4 Completely normal, adorable pieces of MLP fan art by grown men" wouldn't have the same ring to it.

[IMG]http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/138/f/1/a_gift_by_atryl-d509sqs.png[IMG]
    Just a sign of the growing popularity, really.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/4...-by-grown-men/

An entire article devoting to insulting. Though I guess "4 Completely normal, adorable pieces of MLP fan art by grown men" wouldn't have the same ring to it.

[IMG]http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/138/f/1/a_gift_by_atryl-d509IMG]
    I saw that yesterday. Why was FO:E called insane? It still makes no sense to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    yes yes

yes
    I'll continue with it tomorrow I think

but for now I suppose I should sleep a little.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I'll continue with it tomorrow I think

but for now I suppose I should sleep a little.
    Have a good night Solazz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-3CXc-p0NMPI/UQhn9jS1juI/AAAAAAAAUmY/B7VdQzLzZpI/s1600/HugMeChrysails.png[/IG]

11/10 would hug that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    I saw that yesterday. Why was FO:E called insane? It still makes no sense to me.
    Well according to the article..it's written by a man and has graphic scenes of rape/sex/violence.

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 12:23 AM ----------

I'm more disappointed they left out Futashy and Princess Molestia.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Well according to the article..it's written by a man and has graphic scenes of rape/sex/violence.
    Well, then they're misinformed.
    The author, Kkat, is a woman. While there are scenes of violence, any rape/sex scenes are only mentioned and not described in detail.

Just a sign of the growing popularity, really.
    Okay now cracked is doing this on purpose

http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/b...ight-tv-shows/

The very next cracked article I wound up at.

Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    Later, in the comments section...

"Nononononono. Littlepip doesnt have the magic bullets, nor is there a graphic sex/rape scene in Fallout Equestria. Youre thinking of Project Horizons. An understandable mistake, but you should really get your facts straight next time."

Not exactly helping his case there. "No no, the graphic sex/rape is in the sequel fanfiction"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 12:23 AM ----------

I'm more disappointed they left out Futashy and Princess Molestia.
    somewhere in the planes of exsistance the exact opposite is being said about fallout earth aka ponies are mocking homies of the show my little humans

In Caecus Monachus

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Don't give them views :/
    cracked is a shit website.
    I dunno, I never laughed harder at some of the articles for comics and MMOs.

I dunno. I'm a furry. I have developed quite a thick skin for being in the most hated fandom of all fandoms.

I dunno, I never laughed harder at some of the articles for comics and MMOs.

I dunno. I'm a furry. I have developed quite a thick skin for being in the most hated fandom of all fandoms.
    Which is odd because you would think guro would be worse, but then again people don't normally go to conventions with severed body parts, so it isn't as noticed.

[IMG]https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7013689856/h9EAA447E/[/IG]
    Kirby clearly ate a Power Ranger.

Episode 8 of band of brothers

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Which is odd because you would think guro would be worse, but then again people don't normally go to conventions with severed body parts, so it isn't as noticed.
    Not popular enough to get much attention, frankly. Furries were obscure and ignored until the fandom got popular enough to attract some media attention, particularly for sexualized aspects of the fandom including an MTV show that focused on unusual fetishes doing a full hour on some of the sexual fetishes that various furries get into. Of course, this then spreads like wildfire through the internet and furries get the attention they've had ever since and took their place on the totem pole of social beatdowns and ridicule. Basically, guy fapping to lollies gets to make fun of guy fapping to cat girls and so on.

Bronies are still relatively new, but the brony fandom has far more attention than the furry fandom because it's based around a particular popular show with a corporate backing(Hasbro) rather than just a genre of art(humanoid animals). So there you go. But furries I think still remain in that "last place" of the fandoms when it comes to receiving abuse.

Long ago it was the comic nerds, then the trekkies, then the Star Wars freaks, and so on.

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 12:45 AM ----------

Hell, I remember when liking anime meant you were a pedophile.

Not popular enough to get much attention, frankly. Furries were obscure and ignored until the fandom got popular enough to attract some media attention, particularly for sexualized aspects of the fandom including an MTV show that focused on unusual fetishes doing a full hour on some of the sexual fetishes that various furries get into. Of course, this then spreads like wildfire through the internet and furries get the attention they've had ever since and took their place on the totem pole of social beatdowns and ridicule. Basically, guy fapping to lollies gets to make fun of guy fapping to cat girls and so on.

Bronies are still relatively new, but the brony fandom has far more attention than the furry fandom because it's based around a particular popular show with a corporate backing(Hasbro) rather than just a genre of art(humanoid animals). So there you go. But furries I think still remain in that "last place" of the fandoms when it comes to receiving abuse.

Long ago it was the comic nerds, then the trekkies, then the Star Wars freaks, and so on.
    Soon it shall be people who wear yo-yos as necklaces.