Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Like when you dream that you have lazer eyes and x-ray vision and then you become a multibillionaire to fund the research to achieve such powers

Trust me, I know from experience
    the dreaming part? most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    tfw you fall asleep on top of your laptop in the middle of writing, so when you wake up and check the google docs there's two pages with of "klæasdnlalkngdgbowa"...

But man, I slept like a stone. I feel like a whole new ponpon

Good morning pony people!
    pon pon you say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

10+ Year Old Account
    You know it's going to be a good day when you spend the first 10min of it holding down the backspace button

How're you doing today, man?
    >Holding down backspace instead of just making all of the text and deleting it

I'm doing good. No school and stuff today!

You know it's going to be a good day when you spend the first 10min of it holding down the backspace button

How're you doing today, man?

Ain't it amazing?
    They just found the death camp

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    >Holding down backspace instead of just making all of the text and deleting it

I'm doing good. No school and stuff today!
    yay~

That's always something Good to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    Pon Pon kimochi~

In Caecus Monachus

10+ Year Old Account
    I could lop off an arm, both feet, and, and two fingers (on the remaining hand) and I'd still have enough digits left over to count the people who seem genuinely interested in BWSD.

Ziru, I have taken a break. Tonight's the first time I've been in the doc for three weeks at least. If it weren't for the fact that I love the story to death it would've died long ago. Maybe it's about time I let it, assessed reality, and stopped sinking fucking ridiculous amounts of time into a My Little Pony fanfiction that five people will read, two people will get, and zero people will give me a job/career because "it was just that good."
    Last edited by Bluesparkks; 2013-01-30 at 10:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yay~

That's always something Good to hear.
    How's your things going?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I can dream cant i?
    What would Zen say?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsolution View Post
    What if... you had a dream about it, and it was very realistic. You wake up, and you realize that you miss it, and you try to search for it in reality?
    Then you had it at least in your dream.

But i cant say "Men i miss having laz0r eyes" if you never had them and not dreamed about them. You would say "Men i wish i had laz0r eyes"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    They just found the death camp
    Oh... Yeah, those are never fun...

Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    What would Zen say?
    Idk its running hot and cold and i wouldnt be human, if i didnt have fantasy's or dreams.

I really really really like her though, just finding it hard to express it :|

10+ Year Old Account

But i cant say "Men i miss having laz0r eyes" if you never had them and not dreamed about them. You would say "Men i wish i had laz0r eyes"
    Laz0r eyes are overrated. I'd rather have a cat tail.

Laz0r eyes are overrated. I'd rather have a cat tail.
    Thats easier to get then laz0r eyes.

Deleted
    notto disu shitto agen

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats easier to get then laz0r eyes.
    Also that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    I could lop off an arm, both feet, and, and two fingers (on the remaining hand) and I'd still have enough digits left over to count the people who seem genuinely interested in BWSD.

Ziru, I have taken a break. Tonight's the first time I've been in the doc for three weeks at least. If it weren't for the fact that I love the story to death it would've died long ago. Maybe it's about time I let it, assessed reality, and stopped sinking fucking ridiculous amounts of tiime into a My Little Pony fanfiction that five people will read, two people will get, and zero people will give me a job/career because "it was just that good."
    Maybe.

I can see what you mean. It won't give you a job, and unless you hunt for a career in writing then it will not present a career either (If you are hunting a career in writing, however, to quote Stephen King: "Every thought put into words is one step closer to your best-seller"). Yes, people will not jump on the boat with you and read an adventure fic that ain't completed yet if they do not know you. And, I would argue, few people do.

I'm not being a smart ass. I'm being honest.

But if you dropped it, what would you do then? Would you even be able to let it die? Your avatar, your signature, the names of your WoW toons, the fic is everywhere around you. It's incomplete, yet it completely surrounds you. You can't just say "Fuck this" and throw it away and start a new life tomorrow. That's not how it works, and you know that.

You do sink an insane amount of time into a pony fanfic, but fuck, what else would you do? As I usually say, you're only young once, and only when you're young can you waste your life! Do you think people around me, in RL, just accepts that I have 200 hours in Dark Souls, and have played so many games and seen so many movies I am literally an encyclopedia of media knowledge? No, they all fucking hate it, and by extension me, because I waste my life on pixels. Like you waste your life on words. But are they really wasted? If 10 people read your fic when it's done, does the words then mean less than if 10.000 people read it? I actually want to know.

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 11:30 AM ----------

How's your things going?
    Doing pretty good, though now I'm a bit worried.

And money tomorrow. I can't wait <3

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    notto disu shitto agen
    For once, Alaitoc, you made me laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doing pretty good, though now I'm a bit worried.

And money tomorrow. I can't wait <3
    Worried? Why worried?

Moneiz is good!

Well my Aliens: Colonial Marines CE is pre ordered, now to wait 13 days.

Deleted
    Once upon a time, I've heard of an experiment where they divided school students into two groups: one was supposed to make one vase as best as they can, and the other one was supposed to make as many vases as they can in a certain amount of time.

After the experiment, the second group was making vases better and faster than the first group.

Think about it.

What would Zen say?

But a dream is very much the same as a wish, you never actually had it at all.