Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Of course Gir - I mean Dags.
    * Dizzy pony waddles over to Aryd, and sits in front of him. Giving tired, adorable wall eyes

May I pillow you, ohh Great and bor-Powerful Trixie?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Should I play a Vergil game? Hard mode?
    DMC1

4?

I have so many roads ahead of me now.
    I never actually got to play vergil so I dunno about that

dmc1 doesn't have combat as advanced as dmc3 and dmc4, it's pretty much a melee resident evil game. It's also more frustrating and unforgivable but not that difficult once you figure out how to counter bosses. The only thing it does better than other dmc games is darker atmosphere and I like some of the music more a little.

dmc4 is pretty good if you can stomach those cutscenes(still not as bad as donte cutscenes), some of the gameplay aspects are better than dmc3 even. I mean with dante you can switch between 5 styles with a d-pad on the fly, and you carry 3 guns and weapons
    nero is only really fun in ng+ with all the max-act thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Klocko View Post
    I don't mind johnny test, and i don't really watch total drama anymore.
    let me put this way they have recycled a plot for one episode the racing episode 4......4 fucking times only thing they've changed is the vehicle......and honestly it's just all around annoying protagonist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It is unfortunately true. The first season wasn't horrible and actually was a nice spin on the whole reality television, but now it is incredibly played out, not to mention every other show that company has pumped out has been pretty stupid overall.

One of the few series that has continued that doesn't suck.
    Because they didn't milk it down to nothing. They took an 8 year "break" of releasing the games and then now they come back with a new one. And it's pretty good so far. Can't wait for the bosses. If there was ONE THING I LOVED about sly 3, it was the boss fights. Every single one.

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 09:12 PM ----------

I used to quite enjoy Johnny Test, but for some reason the newer stuff just pisses me off, probably because they changed Dookey's VA.
    they changed his VA? huh, didnt know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    let me put this way they have recycled a plot for one episode the racing episode 4......4 fucking times only thing they've changed is the vehicle......and honestly it's just all around annoying protagonist.
    Yeah yeah, i know. but i don't really give a damn either way. I dont watch much TV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    * Dizzy pony waddles over to Aryd, and sits in front of him. Giving tired, adorable wall eyes

May I pillow you, ohh Great and bor-Powerful Trixie?
    Shouldn't you be asleep?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

That is also quite annoying, every 10 episodes it's that same one.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they didn't milk it down to nothing. They took an 8 year "break" of releasing the games and then now they come back with a new one. And it's pretty good so far. Can't wait for the bosses. If there was ONE THING I LOVED about sly 3, it was the boss fights. Every single one.

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 09:12 PM ----------

they changed his VA? huh, didnt know.

Yeah yeah, i know. but i don't really give a damn either way. I dont watch much TV
    as a cartoon enthusiast/fan/whatever.......it generally pisses me off that stuff like Young Justice GLA are cancelled and this abomination keeps on going.

10+ Year Old Account

I will most likely enjoy it from moment one.

as a cartoon enthusiast/fan/whatever.......it generally pisses me off that stuff like Young Justice GLA are cancelled and this abomination keeps on going.
    I'm a fan as well but damned if I care what the industry does, most cartoons i watch I watch only because i have nothing better to do.

It does the same to me.

I will most likely enjoy it from moment one.
    Oh yeah, me too. From the first second I'm enjoying it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RJzTdKp.png[IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/GYnGKBe.png?1[/IdMG]
    Pincushion! \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a fan as well but damned if I care what the industry does, most cartoons i watch I watch only because i have nothing better to do.
    . and this is my hobby so it matters quite a bit to me. but that's understable i know not everyone shares my enthusiasm or passion

Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    you can switch between 5 styles with a d-pad on the fly,
    Yeah I think I'm going to play 4.

But I do want to do a Vergil run through DMC3 eventually. I did the first few levels and he is fun.

. and this is my hobby so it matters quite a bit to me. but that's understable i know not everyone shares my enthusiasm
    I'm more of a gamer than a cartoon person, but i do enjoy my fair share of cartoons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Yeah I think I'm going to play 4.

But I do want to do a Vergil run through DMC3 eventually. I did the first few levels and he is fun.
    the first half of the game you play as nero

his gameplay is
    a bit different

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more of a gamer than a cartoon person, but i do enjoy my fair share of cartoons.
    I ingest any media that I find fun(even if there are a few guilty pleasures)overall in the past several years iv'e turned into a very big cynic.The stuff i hate is not out of sheer hatred its out of personal experiences which for one reason or another I honestly don't like
    Last edited by Shroud; 2013-02-06 at 02:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frey is going to ... continue to sit here