Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Haven't read Murky or Heroes, both are on my list.

PH, I keep up with almost religiously.

And Crisis is definitely on my list.
    Good boy.
    * Pats

I should probably go poking around Misfits and other possible sidefics for FO:E too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Quoting for freedom....or something....
    Thanks <3

rawr
    how is everypony this fine evening?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I gave up on it I couldn't deal with the combat system. Or the movement for that matter.

And it really bugs me because The Witcher 2 seems like a really really cool game, but I don't get any of the lore if I don't play W1, according to my witcher-fanboy-RL mate
    you could just read the book that came with the first game, then. Witcher 1 is playable when you customize it a little but I understand. You could play tw2 without playing the first one but it's not really the same thing.

I personally bought an iPhone when they came out, and I just upgraded it (bought a new once since it was quite destroyed). There's a few things I've learned about smartphones:

They don't just break, I have had mine for like 3-4 years and it got used up (the "turn volume up & down" buttons fell off after 3 years).

As much as we all hate apple, their phones are really good - It's not Mac.

Fast internet access and a lot of customization options. Things like adds for dice rolling and having the whole DnD 3.5 rulebook in it is priceless. Or, maybe not priceless, it cost me about two bucks.

Also, can someone quote me on this so he can se it? I'm 99% sure Coffer has me on ignore for some reason. But then again, who needs a reason to ignore someone now'a'days?
    There you go.

Personally, I use a non-Apple smartphone.

Not because "ermagerd apple is dirty" or anything like that. It's purely a price thing. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally bought an iPhone when they came out, and I just upgraded it (bought a new once since it was quite destroyed). There's a few things I've learned about smartphones:

They don't just break, I have had mine for like 3-4 years and it got used up (the "turn volume up & down" buttons fell off after 3 years).

As much as we all hate apple, their phones are really good - It's not Mac.

Fast internet access and a lot of customization options. Things like adds for dice rolling and having the whole DnD 3.5 rulebook in it is priceless. Or, maybe not priceless, it cost me about two bucks.
    I'm going to assume that you can't be as careless with it as you would with a Nokia (ie you can't just accidentally drop it or throw it at a wall or something).

Also, can someone quote me on this so he can se it? I'm 99% sure Coffer has me on ignore for some reason. But then again, who needs a reason to ignore someone now'a'days?
    I do, but that's only because I have 95% of the thread blocked. Filtering purposes. Nothing against you.

I still check some blocked posts from time to time. Yours was one of those times (no, I saw it even before Djo said anything). Luck of the draw.

Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    though the witcher 1 is definitely not for everyone solazz. I can understand why so many people gave up on it when they tried playing it.
    I will not be bested by this video game.

The rules of backlog demand I defeat it in honorable combat.

I read a scoots/RD one called "Tiny Wings" not that long ago. It was really really good.

I almost cried
    Really?

H'uh. Added to the list!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Good boy.
    * Pats

I should probably go poking around Misfits and other possible sidefics for FO:E too.
    Mixxy is a good boy~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    I'm going to assume that you can't be as careless with it as you would with a Nokia (ie you can't just accidentally drop it or throw it at a wall or something).

I do, but that's only because I have 95% of the thread blocked. Filtering purposes. Nothing against you.
    Oh no, they are still fragile. They are made out of plastic and glass, not obsidian like old Nokia's.

Oh, also, the difference between for an example iPhone 4g and iPhone 4gS is non-existing. I even had an employee stand and say to my face that the Super series of the iPhones ain't worth more pennies.

And whatever flows ya' boat, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hungry, but not for long since I just finished making myself some pasta & meat. :>

You?

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 02:48 PM ----------

I'm quite hyped but it's the finale. :<

I dun' wanna wait for S4.
    I'm ok, just sitting around being bored.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    There you go.

Personally, I use a non-Apple smartphone.

Not because "ermagerd apple is dirty" or anything like that. It's purely a price thing. xD
    I must admit, I got my first iPhone at my birthday - If I had the choice I would probably have chosen something else.

I guess we can all make mistakes

you could just read the book that came with the first game, then. Witcher 1 is playable when you customize it a little but I understand. You could play tw2 without playing the first one but it's not really the same thing.
    Oh yeah, I might actually read the books and then play tw2.

I have them both on steam (<3)

Good boy.
    * Pats

*poke*

I don't remember, but have you read the two important ones yet? Tales and Circle of Friends?

Deleted
    Skyrim?

How is the new DLC? I saw they introduced Bonemeal armor again, does that mean it resolves around Morrowind lore?

[IMhttp://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/25400000/Ritsu-tainaka-ritsu-25480669-640-480.jpg[/IMG]
    Yes, it the revolves in Solstheim. The island north of Morrowind. You can see the Red Montain from there and its constant eruption. The lore around it revolves more around your own character.

Plus, the bonemold armor has 3 chest pieces variants. There's the chitin armor, which looks awesome, and the Stalhrim armor, which has special properties.

The Skaal people also wear awesome fue clothing, they look like hunters from the cold north... Well... They ARE.

I haven't finished it yet, hence the reason of my impatience with mah pc being fixed, but after that, it should enhance my pc gaming experience.

Deleted
    I have this motorola smartphone and it looks like it was made by reinforced concrete and it also says it's waterproof

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    I have yet to play any monster hunter games i have heard they are good how is the game ?
    well the version i'm playing right now is the Wii one which came out a year or 2 ago (we dont get them very often outside of japan) i'm playing it now to prep myself for monster hunter 3 ultimate which comes out for the WiiU next month, for an older game its still fun as hell to kill big monsters then make gear out of their remains.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 01:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    rawr
    how is everypony this fine evening?

um golden i dunno what part of florida you are in that is in evening time already but good morning silly.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    I have this motorola smartphone and it looks like it was made by reinforced concrete and it also says it's waterproof
    Is it the one where, in the commercial for it, it's ringing inside a cup of water or something?

because that looks pretty cool

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 02:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Luckily I don't need a smartphone, as I would have no clue which one I'd choose.
    For tablets though, I think I'd take one of those windows 8 things, once they got better hardware. Again, if I'd ever need it.
    I have a deep and burning love for laptops, so I'll probably never get a tablet (unless I can wear it around my wrist - I would be all over a Pipboy)

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post

um golden i dunno what part of florida you are in that is in evening time already but good morning silly.
    shoosh! I just woke up!
    nonsensical dragon is nonsensical

Deleted
    Hmm what to do play They Bleed Pixels or Sleeping Dogs or Spec Ops: The Line damn backlog.

10+ Year Old Account

IT'S HAPPENING

Deleted
    *poke*

I don't remember, but have you read the two important ones yet? Tales and Circle of Friends?
    I haven't read Circle of Friends yet, but I still have that challenge thingy bookmared for it. The one with having some sad background music and trying to read through it without crying or something?

Not sure about Tales either really. I'll need to see if I can find time to read them the upcoming week, what's with the moving and all that stuff.

Deleted
    i am baaaaaaack \o/