10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    It was rushed, yes. But for a rushed episode, it was glorious.

It definitely should have been a 2-parter, though.

As for discrediting the alicorns, I don't think so. All we know is that Twilight has wings. She still probably isn't anywhere near Celestia and Luna in terms of magical ability. And she most certainly (probably) doesn't have the lifespan of the Sisters.

She can just fly now. She can fly, and she's a princess.

But really, she's already saved the world like... three times? If she was GOING to be treated like royalty, she would have already been. Nothing's really changed.

We just might get more episodes in Cloudsdale now~

Edit:
    In fact, I daresay that this has actually increased the value of what Celestia and Luna can do. Afterall, Celestia completely changed Twi's DNA. Permanently altered her form and body.
    It wasn't glorious, it was cramped and felt terrible to watch. I couldn't stand having all of them doing all of that as quickly as they did. In fact, in recollection, I do believe that all of them are talking much, much more quickly than they should be. That's bad. I will not lap this garbage of an episode up, nor will I forgive the absolutely disgusting decline in quality. Cramming six or so songs into the episode just did worse for it. The songs are all mushed together and there's no padding between them.

All in all, this episode is an unforgivable sin.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    fun to watch
    good special effects
    story was less stupid than the previous Die Hard
    also it had a new Iron Man 3 trailer *drools*
    *cuddles goldy*

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    *cuddles goldy*
    *swoon *

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    It wasn't glorious, it was cramped and felt terrible to watch. I couldn't stand having all of them doing all of that as quickly as they did. In fact, in recollection, I do believe that all of them are talking much, much more quickly than they should be. That's bad. I will not lap this garbage of an episode up, nor will I forgive the absolutely disgusting decline in quality. Cramming six or so songs into the episode just did worse for it. The songs are all mushed together and there's no padding between them.

That is definitely an opinion. I wouldn't consider this the best of this season, or of the series, but I found it an average episode, mostly because of the reasons you said there. It was rushed and the alicorn stuff throws a lot of wrenches into the cogs of the machines we know so little about already.

Sin? I don't think so. Best episode? Definitely not either.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 02:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Littlest Pet Shop.
    I actually watched that for the first time today as well, it was better than I thought, although I didn't think much of it to begin with anyways.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Picture???
    This one.

The show's writers have a LOT more control over the show than you seem to realize. Hasbro doesn't come in and call the shots. They just sit there, waiting for the product to be brought to them, then approve it if it's up to snuff.

This wasn't Hasbro after free advertising, or trying to make more money, or trying to save more money, or whatever.

This is what the writers wanted to do. And I like to trust that they know what they're doing.

fun to watch
    good special effects
    story was less stupid than the previous Die Hard
    also it had a new Iron Man 3 trailer *drools*
    hmm, actually it was an old trailer to Iron man 3
    but whatevs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    That is definitely an opinion. I wouldn't consider this the best of this season, or of the series, but I found it an average episode, mostly because of the reasons you said there. It was rushed and the alicorn stuff throws a lot of wrenches into the cogs of the machines we know so little about already.

From this day forth, it shall be known as MLP: The Musical.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    [URL="http://i.imgur.com/t7P0Jm1.png"][IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NTBUel7BCh4/TffLEe8RSqI/AAAAAAAASG0/zLDPFSq8U_M/s1600/opinion.gif[IMG]
    I utterly despise that picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Littlest Pet Shop.
    What is that thing anyway

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 09:24 PM ----------

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NTBUel7BCh4/TffLEe8RSqI/AAAAAAAASG0/zLDPFSq8U_M/s1600/opinion.gif[IMG]
    >believing that every opinion is equal

Kortin may be controversial but sometimes he's more educated on matters than others

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post

Indeed.

Personally, I find it to be a fantastic episode. Not the best; as it's being held back by its rushed nature and its very unexpected development.

But, as I said, for what it does have, it was fantastic.

Best episode? No way. Worst episode? Hell no. I direct your attention to that Spike and the Timberwolves episode for that particular title.

Deleted
    *swoon *

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed.

Personally, I find it to be a fantastic episode. Not the best; as it's being held back by its rushed nature and its very unexpected development.

Best episode? No way. Worst episode? Hell no. I direct your attention to that Spike and the Timberwolves episode for that particular title.
    Worst episode is a definate give to last weeks episode for me.
    Only episode so far that I disliked enough to just stop watching completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    >believing that every opinion is equal

Kortin may be controversial but sometimes he's more educated on matters than others
    I stopped paying attentions to Kortin's "This is the death of MLP" rants about four or five rants ago.

MLP didn't die the last time he said any of this. And it didn't die the time before that. Or the time before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    From this day forth, it shall be known as MLP: The Musical.
    It might as well be.

Indeed.

The worst episode is definitely Over a Barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    [IMG]http://iambrony.jsmart.web.id/mlp/gif/222146__safe_princess-luna_derpy-hooves_animated_shipping_lesbian_licking_tongue_artist-mixermike622_5100db57a4c72d94ad0001fb.gif.gif[IMG]
    that's just dirty

I utterly despise that picture.
    Your word isn't the gospel, and as long as you continue to treat it as such, people will seek to remind you that personal opinion only goes so far.

In this case, it's plain neither side will change its mind. So, let's just wait and see what happens a few months down the line when S4 starts.

Deleted
    that's just dirty
    yup \o/

*cuddles*

I stopped paying attentions to Kortin's "This is the death of MLP" rants about four or five rants ago.

MLP didn't die the last time he said any of this. And it didn't die the time before that. Or the time before that.
    I know WoW died from the 18th thing that killed it, or was it the 47th thing?

10+ Year Old Account

I never once claimed MLP was dying prior to this. You're misremembering. Nor have I "treated my word as gospel". Ever.

Deleted
    Wait...I'm not...immortal ?!?!?