Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Yeah, I've seen a youtube video with a professor trying to make that scenario too. It's a really interesting thing.

Though one of the guys in the audience had a brilliant comeback to it: Why not wait til' one of the guys who needed organs died, and then use his organs to save the 3 others? I guess that's the best scenario for such an event.
    Its simple, nobody gets organs because if they cant share they dont deserve them in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account

Still my favorite part of Brave.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Maybe they aren't, I just know channels that tend to have a lot of views like to run commercials on their videos (See: Jesse Cox, Wowcrendor, TB, Yogscast).
    As far as I know, whoever runs the channel decides if there's ads or not (that's how they get their revenue).

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Watch later. Shower time.

Haven't played WoW in over a year. Still read it in his voice.

What
    Stone the crows guv,( An exclamation of incredulity or annoyance.)(.undisputable evidence that a person's actions are generally perceived to be wrong; to catch red-handed)you got me bang to rights.

No need to call the sweeny todd or knock me down the apple and pears.

Sweeny todd is flying squad(police) Apple and pears (are stairs)

How about we go down the local for a couple of brittney spears, no worries ive got a lady godiva to spend.

Go to the bar for some beers, ive got a fiver to pay for it.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Yeah, I've seen a youtube video with a professor trying to make that scenario too. It's a really interesting thing.

Though one of the guys in the audience had a brilliant comeback to it: Why not wait til' one of the guys who needed organs died, and then use his organs to save the 3 others? I guess that's the best scenario for such an event.
    I think I know this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    As far as I know, whoever runs the channel decides if there's ads or not (that's how they get their revenue).
    Yeah, that was how I thought it was run.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Danish is the language of the Norse Gods. Don't believe those gutterspeaking Norwegians and Swedes.
    Danish is Swedish spoken with a hot potatoe in your mouth. It's awful and no one can understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    I think you've got it mixed up here...

I dont think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    in your kitchen, stealing your peanut buttas
    Sup everypony, How is all?

SO I finally had the free time to get caught up with most of the details on the Las Vegas Con so sorry if I'm a little behind , and all I can really really say is: What the hell?! This was such a foul turnabout and my heart goes out to those who were affected by this. With that being said it makes me feel proud once again to be part of this fandom with how quick the community jumped to help compensate all the writers, VA, and attendees that got shafted by this.

FFXIV: ARR - Chaotic Clown

Deleted
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DHpxzJw.gif[/dIMG]

Still my favorite part of Brave.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/svhU68z.png[/dIMG]

Oh man, I can't even remember Brave. It's so long since I've watched it.

The same with How to Train your Dragon... I know what I'm watching tonight! As in right now!

Because sick people's organs cant be used. Clearly they were not Med students! Shamefur dispray!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticCrownedClown View Post
    Sup everypony, How is all?

SO I finally had the free time to get caught up with most of the details on the Las Vegas Con so sorry if I'm a little behind , and all I can really really say is: What the hell?! This was such a foul turnabout and my heart goes out to those who were affected by this. With that being said it makes me feel proud once again to be part of this fandom with how quick the community jumped to help compensate all the writers, VA, and attendees that got shafted by this.
    I didn't even hear anything about what happened until I caught wind of the absurd amounts of relief efforts, which makes me really happy. That the first instinct of so many was not to moan and complain, but to take action.
    Last edited by Bluesparkks; 2013-02-28 at 05:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even hear anything about what happened until I caught wind of that relief efforts, which makes me really happy. That the first instinct of so many was not to moan and complain, but to take action.
    Indeed, the response time on this makes my heart feel warm, and I plan on donating some cash myself once my check clears tomorrow.

What happened in Las Vegas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    It is.
    Although sometimes ads get on some videos even though you don't want to put them on a specific vid, at least, happens to me ;T
    So it's a mix. Well, I'm still trying to avoid videos that have an ad running before them. That means mostly Windows Movie Maker videos!
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Frey is back.

Does anyone know why Antichamber just downloaded 300 megabytes? That's like, doubling the file size, and I can't find any update info

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

pls get the reference

10+ Year Old Account
    In short, the con planners did not have/get the funds needed to pay the hotel, the VAs, Writers, or anyone really. And left the said people to pay for the difference. Many of the attendees were charges 2-3x the amount of the initial cost of their room. Nearly all of the brony news media outlets along with several show staff jumped forward and immediately began raising money through donations firstly to pay off the show staff that got cheated by this fiasco, and now relief funds are being raised to help the con goers that got screwed by this. It was alot of shady business from both the Riviera Hotel and the Las Pegasus financial team, and hopefully one or both will be met with legal ramifications.

If you want more details everfree radio has alot of teh answers to what transpired:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=gGIv5IQv7fA
    Last edited by ChaoticCrownedClown; 2013-02-28 at 05:51 PM.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Frey is back.

Does anyone know why Antichamber just downloaded 300 megabytes? That's like, doubling the file size, and I can't find any update info
    Those are the blueprints for the Death Star.