Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    We have a couple people here missing the Jurassic Park reference.

10+ Year Old Account
    wrathion is still a welp

just imagine that with a full sized drake or dragon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    We have a couple people here missing the Jurassic Park reference.
    Well the Jurassic Park reference was inaccurate anyway. :P The dinosaurs weren't asexual; they were engineered as all-female but the frog DNA caused them to begin changing to male in the wild in order to reproduce.

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=27765#comments

Whatever happened to this gal? Nalice. Only female black dragon I can think of that we have encountered and not put down

10+ Year Old Account
    wrathion gets it on with a mortal women

he turns into a welp and flies away

and all he can say

surprise mother fucka

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 06:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by scamander View Post

Whatever happened to this gal? Nalice. Only female black dragon I can think of that we have encountered and not put down
    shes dead

http://www.wowpedia.org/Nalice

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    wrathion gets it on with a mortal women

he turns into a welp and flies away

and all he can say

surprise mother fucka

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 06:16 PM ----------

shes dead

http://www.wowpedia.org/Nalice
    What you mean Kill Kalec and hooks up with Jaina? Oh alright.

Deleted
    He's a whelp yet he's very intelligent and his humanoid form is a teenage human. I'm guessing for the sake of the plot rather than waiting hundreds of years for him to mature the red dragonflight's experiments will cause him to age and mature faster as well as grow in power or he wont be at all relevant in future warcraft story archs. So yes it isn't too early to think about a consort for him, I'm guessing he'll reach full adolescence by the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by scamander View Post

On the very same page you linked, the first comment says " You kill her during the Fangs of the father questline".

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just a question/comment just how much time has passed since the death of Deathwing since we landed in Pandaria...how much time has passed since his hatching in game, months, years? Thought i read somewhere that it was like 3 or so years total by now? That the guy has chosen a Human model instead of a Elf model says to his defiance of the "adults" keeping an eye in him...seems more like a teenager IMHO, and as we've never seen his dragon form?? dont really know how Physically mature he is.
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunefire View Post
    as we've never seen his dragon form?? dont really know how Physically mature he is.
    His dragon form was seen during the final legendary gem quest (after killing Sha of Fear), and it's still a whelp (baby). It was posted somewhere earlier in the thread.

anduin

would be neat

Mark my words. He will be willian is some future expansion.
    Or he's gonna dissapear in mystic ways like Me'dan

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I refuse to allow Blizz to kill off the black dragon flight, like everything else that was good in WoW's story. They better find him a damn consort and force him to baby make for the next century. Since he apparently killed all the Black dragons in Azeroth I reckon itl have to be an Outlands consort, maybe being away from Azeroth has destroyed the old gods hold over those dragons, who knows. Or maybe they can do what they did with his mother, and have a dragon lay eggs until one isnt corrupted. (which btw is kind of sick, make a breeding bitch then kill her and her children afterwords, kinda messed up)
    It's going to be this or a outland option, maybe an undiscovered one. The reasons are the proto drake book coming out and the next Burning Legion xpac. The Black Flight WILL NOT die out, they are just being built up currently.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since nether dragons ARE technically black dragons; Couldn't he just mate with one?

Deleted
    The logical conclusion to the "dragon incest" is that the titans upgraded enough proto-dragons from the same flights as the aspects as to avoid inbreeding. Use your heads.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Inc mating with another member of the flight plot twister go!
    Didn't his Dad kidnap Alextraza for his rape-cave? Not like it hasn't happened before.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    The logical conclusion to the "dragon incest" is that the titans upgraded enough proto-dragons from the same flights as the aspects as to avoid inbreeding. Use your heads.
    Or that it's a fantasy world, we already have inter-species breeding with HALF ORC HALF HUMAN HALF DRAENEI - ALL MAN characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Wrathion and Alexstrasza (Milf).
    o.o
    yesplz

Anduin Wrynn.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    an animal can easily have a rapid maturity cycle and then a long life afterwards. In fact, thats pretty ideal for an organism.
    I was referring to the lack of such longlived organisms. But anyway, the larger and more complex a lifeform is, the longer it takes to mature. Dragons are pretty damn huge and complex.

That picture made me laugh realy loud