Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Personally I think blizz will return sabellion from outlands and wraithon will fall in love with him or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I was referring to the lack of such longlived organisms. But anyway, the larger and more complex a lifeform is, the longer it takes to mature. Dragons are pretty damn huge and complex.
    Don't forget magic. It's probably involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Don't forget magic. It's probably involved.
    nonetheless, wrathion was a baby in ravenholdt, and he's still a baby in pandaria. he's not even a big whelp (like those in BEM), he's a small whelp.

maybe he'll steal nozdormu's pubes and use them to accelerate his own growth, but up until now it appears his growth is slow paced.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Child as Wrathion might be, he's older than and a lot more lucid that the twilight dragon Dargonax was, and just look at how HE turned out once he fully hatched.

You guys are all talking about the longer it takes for an animal/organism to become sexually mature depends on how long it lives...you guys do realize humans are becoming sexually mature younger and younger now right?... It use to start as 10 to a teenager but reports are stating that girls are starting puberty around 6-8 these years. Aka hormonal product within foods ect...whats not to say the "growth spurt" to purify and age Wrathion to his current mental state hasn't worked the same.

I remember reading in one of the novels that when Malygos thought his dragonflight was lost forever, Alexstrasza was going to help him rebuild it. That led me to believe the different flights can interbreed.

Also, aren't the Nether Dragons descendents or ascendants of the Black Dragonflight? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they are.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    I remember reading in one of the novels that when Malygos thought his dragonflight was lost forever, Alexstrasza was going to help him rebuild it. That led me to believe the different flights can interbreed.

Also, aren't the Nether Dragons descendents or ascendants of the Black Dragonflight? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they are.
    Yeah a nether dragon is literally a black dragon twisted with nether stuff lol

10+ Year Old Account
    pic of wrath and jaina/alex plz? >.>

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    pic of wrath and jaina/alex plz? >.>
    Lets at least keep the pedophile to a minimum... Wrathion might act like an adult, but he still isn't that old, whats to say whelps don't turn drake until their young adults...

In fact, a few years ago Chromie still had a whelp model. In fact it might still be around if you do Mt. Hyjal quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivory_Dragon View Post
    Lets at least keep the pedophile to a minimum... Wrathion might act like an adult, but he still isn't that old, whats to say whelps don't turn drake until their young adults...

In fact, a few years ago Chromie still had a whelp model. In fact it might still be around if you do Mt. Hyjal quests.
    Don't bring bronze dragons into this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    I'm sure he just said that to get at Alexstrasza...

Quote Originally Posted by Ivory_Dragon
    She appears as a full-fledged dragon at the end of Culling of Stratholme in WotLK, but appears as a whelp in the hyjal dailies.

But really, who can figure bronze dragons with all their timey-wimey stuff...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    nonetheless, wrathion was a baby in ravenholdt, and he's still a baby in pandaria. he's not even a big whelp (like those in BEM), he's a small whelp.

maybe he'll steal nozdormu's pubes and use them to accelerate his own growth, but up until now it appears his growth is slow paced.
    Source please

rofl rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    She appears as a full-fledged dragon at the end of Culling of Stratholme in WotLK, but appears as a whelp in the hyjal dailies.

But really, who can figure bronze dragons with all their timey-wimey stuff...
    Chromie can't even remember if she met you, will meet you or is currently meeting you at another point in time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chromie can't even remember if she met you, will meet you or is currently meeting you at another point in time.
    Exactly. Timey wimey.

Plus, they're dragons... they can probably appear as whatever they wish to appear as when they obtain significant levels of power.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    I was referring to the lack of such longlived organisms. But anyway, the larger and more complex a lifeform is, the longer it takes to mature. Dragons are pretty damn huge and complex.
    Turtles mature very fast, but live to ages 100 or 200 in some extreme cases. It can easily be applied to dragons.

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 08:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Source please

rofl rofl
    Well.. he has a beard as a High elf. He must be rad at growing hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Source please

rofl rofl
    heh, was probably just an example, but if you want example of forced maturing, there's the way they retconned Garona's age by saying the shadow council had an orc rape a draenei and then forcefully aged her once she was born.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    There's always Right and Left. And I ain't talking about hands.
    I seriously thought Blizzard made them sexy-girly-types on purpose, as a kinky joke.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    I seriously thought Blizzard made them sexy-girly-types on purpose, as a kinky joke.
    If you were a pimp as Black Dragon who had a league of assassins at your beck and call, who would you have as your two main bodyguards?

Burly men? Screw that.

You go with the Sexy ass women to jiggle with your swagger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are cloud serpents even dragons, can they take humanoid form??

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    Are cloud serpents even dragons, can they take humanoid form??
    I do not think so, Many are even classed as beasts.

I think they're a case of very very bright animals, probably just below raptors on the smart scale.