Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
    I still think 95% of tattoos people get are stupid.

Tribals, tramp stamps, Japanese letters (Triply so if you don't speak Japanese), butterflies and so on and so forth.... it's all fucking retarded.

If you, however, are one of those people who uses your back as a canvas for amazing pieces of art that's another story. I saw one guy who had a samurai under a cherry blossom tree on his back.. that was impressive.

Or if your tattoo has some sentimental meaning, depending on how it's done... that's okay too.

But that's not most tattoos. Most people get butterflies or stars or some bullshit. Those are fucktarded. I have a friend who has Hunter S Thompson's "fist holding a peyote button" on his arm... as if idolizing someone who was most famous for doing hard drugs every day and sent their own personal journal to their editor (Try that at your job, see how it goes) claiming they'd invented a new style of journalism were someone to look up to.

Me? I'd never get a tattoo. I don't trust that I'll be into the same shit 10 years from now, nor do I trust anyone enough to put a PERMANENT picture on my body and make it good.

And I will always think that people who get tattoos in visible areas are retarded. Cover that shit up if you want a professional job.

I judge people by how they present themselves. One of those ways that people present is visible tattoos - if someone elects to have a tattoo visible, they've made a choice to say something about their persona through that tattoo. In many cases, I won't have any negative judgment of someone based on that, but I will if it's something that seems especially stupid to me. Should anyone care what I think of their ink? Not really.

I'm still toying with the idea of getting a tattoo of some sort that represents either running or multisports, but I don't really feel any great need to, and I won't unless I can think of something at least a bit clever.

Girls with a tattoo on the lower back, above the butt. It makes my eyes bleed..