Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question why do people make videos like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuX-pXXzz-E
    Wtf, why do people hate him? *even if i dont like him, this is prettybrutal*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Interitus View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuX-pXXzz-E
    Wtf, why do people hate him? *even if i dont like him, this is prettybrutal*
    Because some people out there think it's funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, that was kind off funny. I personally have nothing against Justin Bieber since he doesn't affect my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really have nothing against Bieber himself. He's really no different than any other maginally-talented manufactured music artist. It's the people who like him that bother me. The whackjobs who lick and kiss the ground he walks on and shave their heads on a -rumor- on reddit that he has cancer. I know it's just kids being kids, but for some reason he seems to breed stupidity in society like few other people have. Maybe it's just a perfect storm of western society + marginally attractive teenage boy band. It just seems like, much akin to bogons, stupid is attracted to him for whatever reason.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

I did chuckle to be honest. As to why people make it? because others will view it! Welcome to the internet.

That made me laugh, shame it gets to a certain point and starts over though, really thought someone made 10 hours of different shooting scenes

Deleted
    Not gonna lie, that made me laugh

It made me laugh. Not Justin Bieber, it could have been anyone there, really. But all the different actors shooting and stuff... Especially 00:44 where I think Chuck jumps through the air, behind him is a huge explosion, he's riding his Harley and just shoots the shit out of his life.

Because they are frustrated while he is going about his life productively living his dream, they are sat at home making 10 hour long videos to get a cheap laugh over the internet :P

I have no idea tbh, I'm not a fan, but he's no more annoying than a lot of pop culture aimed at teen girls. I see no reason to invest so much effort caring about what he does though.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Because they are frustrated while he is going about his life productively living his dream, they are sat at home making 10 hour long videos to get a cheap laugh over the internet :P

I have no idea tbh, I'm not a fan, but he's no more annoying than a lot of pop culture aimed at teen girls. I see no reason to invest so much effort caring about what he does though.
    To be totally fair. I do not hate Justin, nor am I really frustrated about his success. It's just the fact that somebody made a fortune with a "gift" and that's a tad depressing. Really anybody could go and play piano and sing on YouTube. However, as long as you are not discovered by people like Scooter Braun who make you meet freaking Usher, you are not going anywhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I really have nothing against Bieber himself. He's really no different than any other maginally-talented manufactured music artist. It's the people who like him that bother me. The whackjobs who lick and kiss the ground he walks on and shave their heads on a -rumor- on reddit that he has cancer. I know it's just kids being kids, but for some reason he seems to breed stupidity in society like few other people have. Maybe it's just a perfect storm of western society + marginally attractive teenage boy band. It just seems like, much akin to bogons, stupid is attracted to him for whatever reason.
    Yeah, that about covers it. But the best way to deal with it is to simply ignore the guy. I find it incredibly childish for guys with insecurity issues to constantly insult him.

Deleted
    I thought it was to short =P

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    It made me laugh. Not Justin Bieber, it could have been anyone there, really. But all the different actors shooting and stuff... Especially 00:44 where I think Chuck jumps through the air, behind him is a huge explosion, he's riding his Harley and just shoots the shit out of his life.
    Pretty sure it's Machete, not Chuck. While it might be a little funny, I will never understand why 10 hrs of anything repeating ad nauseum is considered funny in any way.
    to: preposition; used as a function word to indicate position, connection, extent, relation ~ too: adverb; also, very, excessively, so

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    shave their heads on a -rumor- on reddit that he has cancer..
    Pffffttt AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

That's just fucking hilarious. Well played. Well freaking played.

And the girl on the right looks like Jack from Mass Effect 2.
    Putin khuliyo

People make it because other people enjoy it. It’s simple.

If people think this is funny then they are morally inept.

Quote Originally Posted by justinmccray111 View Post
    If people think this is funny then they are morally inept.
    Mr serious right dere. I thought they could have added WAY more shooting scenes...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

This is the guy who said Anne Frank would have been a fan of his in the museum guest book. He deserves all the hate he gets and more.