Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i think it's pretty safe to assume if you generalize your judgements you're just being ignorant.

do you judge people's skin color as well as the tattoo?

what about the vietnam vet amputee, do you assume he's a crazy drunk?

to each, their own... but common sense and reading too much into stereotypes are two very different things.

So your saying that my classical Latin tattoos, one on each forearm makes me unemployed?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    So your saying that my classical Latin tattoos, one on each forearm makes me unemployed?
    I'm not saying that. I'm saying tattoos that make people stare at them because they are on their hands/neck/face.

nah.. i do judge people with their faces covered in metal though, somehow it just makes me cringe then i see someone with 10 lip piercings and twice as many on the rest of the face, i saw a girl yesterday with so many ear piercings that her upper ear was sticking out in a 90 degree angle.. talk about over doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shutuproman View Post
    i think it's pretty safe to assume if you generalize your judgements you're just being ignorant.

do you judge people's skin color as well as the tattoo?

what about the vietnam vet amputee, do you assume he's a crazy drunk?

to each, their own... but common sense and reading too much into stereotypes are two very different things.
    Not exactly sure what you are trying to say here but... Skin color you are born with, can't change it. Tattoos are completely up to you so of course you will be judged. You choose to display them.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

I do! Unfortunately, I own a business dealing with the general public - a public who, on a whole, just do not like visible tats. Given two equally employable people, I will, sadly, always consider the 'clean' person. That's not saying I don't have tattoos myself (Yin/Yang symbol on right hip bone, volleyball on left outer ankle, maple leaf right pec) they pretty much are never visible

Only if it looks like a toddler has been at them with crayons.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

I like most peoples tattoos but some tribal tattoos are just weird lol

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Judge might be a tad harsh, it depends mostly on gender, motif and imagery. But in some regard I do look down upon them. Certainly people with trampstamps, chinese characters (peace, tranquillity etc), celtic/tribal patterns on people they dont belong on, anybody with genital tattoos and also those with pointless imagery in general.

Tattoos with the name of your children, birthdays etc are ok in my book.

Piercings, studs and other metal junk inserts are even worse the any tattoos.

I think I have more respect for someone with a bunch of nazi tattoos then someone with a, drunken, bullshit tattoo.
    Last edited by looorg; 2013-01-13 at 11:17 PM.

I saw someone with "SWAMP NI**A" on his arm before, it was at the court house.

Also "LIL KING" on both shoulders.

Those both say ghetto.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    People who have akward tattos or peircings (face, neck, forearms) I do judge. I look at them and can only feel they have no goals in life and are fine residing at the lowest levels of society.
    I have a tattoo on my wrist and I can assure you that I am not in the lowest levels of society. I would guess that you are born between 1930 and 1950 cause they are the only I have heard saying that about tattoo's on the forearms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Face and neck tattoos = instant disqualification.

Tasteful tattoos, I love, and I tell them so. I am planning on getting the Arcane Intellect symbol on my left arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Hooooly shit the amout of people judging others just from having some ink on their body! I thought this was 2013, not 50 years ago or whatever. Dayumn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Depends on the tattoo. Yes, I judge the guy with a swastika made up of penises on his forehead.
    oh hey I know that guy! what a dickhead...

Deleted
    I wear transferable tattoos from kid's bubblegum packs, cuz I'm hardcore and shit.

Do you judge people by their tattoos?
    Not by their tattoos. But by the fact of having tattoos.

I do, but that depends on tatoo itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    People who have akward tattos or peircings (face, neck, forearms) I do judge. I look at them and can only feel they have no goals in life and are fine residing at the lowest levels of society.

Having a whole sleeve myself and bringing in almost 200k a year, this comment makes me just wanna tell you to eat shit.

Infracted.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-01-14 at 02:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I was getting my first (and only) tattoo, the artist said that I shouldn't put it on my arms if I plan to work in places where these things are still frowned upon. He, as a tattoo artist, doesn't have a problem with that. It all depends on what you want in life. So I decided to get mine on my calf instead - even when I'm in a formal location during summer in shorter pants, nobody cares anyway - but if it were on an upper part of my body then it would be a problem for everyone. I would also feel like I'm shoving my tattoo down everyone's throat.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...vb2mo1_400.jpg

Mostly, the issue is with people seeing a pentagram and not understanding it, but I've never had any problems with anyone about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Illintent420 View Post
    Having a whole sleeve myself and bringing in almost 200k a year, this comment makes me just wanna tell you to eat shit.
    why the full sleeve and what made you turn your life around?