Minor WeakAuras Issue: Button Glow

I've built a basic WeakAura to notify me when a enemy hits 35% for Soul Reaper (As it has no notification of it's own).

The issue is the button glow disappears after I use Soul Reaper once, is there a setting to keep it there without it being there FOREVER?
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    I've built a basic WeakAura to notify me when a enemy hits 35% for Soul Reaper (As it has no notification of it's own).

The issue is the button glow disappears after I use Soul Reaper once, is there a setting to keep it there without it being there FOREVER?
    Yes, I believe so. Can you please link your WA so I can import it and see what exactly is needed to do so I could tell you and link it here?

Edit: Also do you just want it to flash for the rest of the fight? If not how long?
    Last edited by Tehstool; 2013-01-14 at 02:07 AM.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

could you post your button glow text? i made a graphic around my dc for when the mob is at/below 35% but its kinda annoying to have it there for the rest of the fight

I'm a bit of a newb with WA, just installed it today so... tell me how to post that? ^^;;
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    I'm a bit of a newb with WA, just installed it today so... tell me how to post that? ^^;;
    Right click the weak aura then hit export to string and copy/paste it. I can't help you though I'm about to raid.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Oh, nevermind. I figured it out. Go progress.

duKZiaqjjsDlrHAxse)suKggQYXuYYeuptPQPjrDnG02ukPVbLY4eLY5efO5jke3tuiTprb1bvQSqO4HOQmrLsDrPK 2iq8rrjnsrfNuPyLIs0lffLzkkHBkrYoH8trLgQOO6OIs1sHs1trMQIUQsj(QOiwROGmxuP2l5VsXGrLCyvwmQ4Xq1 KLQlt1MfKpljJwsDAHETOQzRWTLWUf53GgUahxualxvphLPt56a2UuIVJQQXduDEOK1lLA)aL1strfI6I6AkYCWnqg xftecMCrm7WZZOyBxOvyrm7WZZazCvmriyYfHvUHcXCtOmoCgKNioWV7pFWb81uOLqlHcl0sO9cTeQSq8kbuzIEODM pDWnrOCrTk6WTimX0ueZU30uuh2unG8lmIQgq(BoClctIy1q(fvnG83e6VcxuRJw2YMgm3VWaygmLnrmiqQlAtY8p0 H7CVR3ZnX4ot8l)oG)yCxkVhpUjiqQZ4E6fbdhJpg5au5LueSxuh2WGaPU4ituOykYQ1uuh2unG8lmIQgq(BoClctI QJDxuh2GdWmyH4iQdBkCg7QCXru1aYFtO)kCrToAzlBAWC)cdGzWu2KjteN75doGVMcTeAjuyH4j0EH4juzHwYe9q7 Simj0kB8efcMmrG8X2GXv2bU(F2bgxZPOb86AkcG5n4JJXegrpC4AkQayyrnLjteaZByboUWicG5n4WcoNjmIyboUM IyXu1WfkSmr4JJX0uelMQgUOTBD3mNmdTjR5mfvamSOMI2U1DZCYm0MSMZuyKjtMiMNba8eUl0sKfl8Np4a(Ak0sOL qHfAj0EHwcvwOLmrm8B4cTe9EveMMyf4ImhCd4Drm7WZZegrCgEQxky3fTB7Tfzo4gW7I2Km)dD4o376DyIXDM4x(D a)X4oZH87)oG)yLY7XJ7Da)X4EhWFBDViZb3abMmrG8X2GXv2bU(F2bgxZPioWV7FUHcXCtiqfDaguyezXc)bbMmrG 8X2GXv2bU(F2bgxZPOBeuFcTeXb(D)3KyUj0AjIzhEEwMdJjteMCNZClf23K1CMImhCJp4a(Ak0sOLqHfAj0EHwcvw OLmrCGF3FmhE((ddeHzeB3((oyCnHWHfdeHdhWxtHwcXtOWceqxGInEBD)IxySTkxg0LcLXGwwOYcTKjIZ9BsG8WKj mIkGDF0aUq8eHdWmyX0b32sq)mxeqq)mxupYcghwthCll8qMOsNeD9wUeUloIUuS4SimPPiMDVPPidRaxuW7m3ef8o ZnrHUUltuXftAkYWkWff8oZnrbVZCtuaWG5YefkMISAnfzyf4IcEN5MOG3zUjk01DzYezFSQYFnfHdWmyrtDS7ISyH 3fzyf4Iy2zamramVP2VHvloIc8h3twTFdRw0EqfbKIMi7(k3ebW8gGu0egr4amdwicSSeSSueoaZGfngwbUiVfpzIa sElEYeHdWmyHiaM3e4pUNSA)gwTWikWFCpz1(nS6gyG)NbFrzKmQmrMdUjmIyweppwBd8NfHjXrKfl8xyezXc)bzCv mriyYfX5WZ3FyaFWb81uOLqlHcl0sO9cTeQSq8kbuzIcbtgfB7cTclQhzbJdlYo88mrLMjId87(loI4a)U)T2RCriy YfXb(D)PyBxO1wf1gcleINOiom1WIDxe23K1CMIQ9yvTjuzSbQiZb3OyBxOvyrjGI5hRQ8Nj0subS7JMGZQfX37Nb8 EMU7T6JnI415JPQm9ER(yJiED(yQQKIWIy2HNNXhmzxmv4jt0geTz7wfXSdppJp4a(Ak0sOLqHfAj0EHwcvwOLmrwS WFk22fAfwuSlIGadW4c7(f4VOR3JweMUrJ9XQk)zAktubS7JgSeINOq)v4K9NDcfwe)XUvluzSbQiMD45zGatMiq(y BW4k7ax)p7aJR5ueNdpF1dbsD(Gd4RPqlH4juyH4j0EH4juzH4vcOYeftT4pZfhr9ilyCynDWnShRQnrLoqe8JEYol ctIYjxSVjdLlAUllebKSpwv5VMIayEdqkAcJOa)X9Kv73WQfThuramVjWFCpz1(nSAHruG)4EYQ9By1nWa)pd(IYWI asrtKDFLBYefXHjHrubS7JM2cXtMiMOvjLlbBLKnrTi0QmpEYKaa
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

after fixing your posted text i played around with it ingame

it seems that the glow fades if you press shift/alt/ctrl while soul reaper is in a macro at that specific spot on the bar. like if you have it on shift+1 it will fade automatically after that

thats a pretty big letdown since i use a lot of modifiers in pvp and i cant really find any solution for that. you still have the graphic but i would rather only have the glow like it is with similar execute abilites

Same, the graphic is nice, but the glow is way more eyecatching. Sorry about the text formatting, I couldn't remember the code BBcode.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

does anyone else have an idea how to fix that?

€: ok i found a "fix" for this problem: in the macro at that place, just make it always show the soul reaper tooltip. i had a stance switch macro when using alt-modifier and changed the first macro line to #showtooltip Soul Reaper
    i also added another trigger for target health points >0, so it wont glow all the time while having a dead target.

if you need another solution you should maybe make a post in the addon forum at WoW-Ace
    Last edited by Frog; 2013-01-14 at 12:37 PM.