Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post

I'll try to track it down for you. I believe it was on a blue quote list posted on MMO champ's front page in the last 2 months.
    If that's the case, I'll give it a quick search. I admittedly haven't been very up-do-date with the blues, lately.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    Honestly, I may be one of the few that enjoy the character models right now. Yes, they are old, but they are just part of that "cartoon" feeling of WOW. I also agree that graphics in WOW are the least of my worries, because the game is all about gameplay!
    What gameplay? Raids you mean? Or the battlegrounds and arenas? There is people who actually go out in the world and enjoy questing,fishing,killing rare mobs,looking at their character model as well. They can easily make it "cartoony" again. It's Blizzard after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I may be one of the few that enjoy the character models right now.
    Me too. But I'm a Draenei, so my opinion doesn't really count because Draenei and Sin'dorei already have better models than the vanilla races.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    But I'm a Draenei, so my opinion doesn't really count
    Point taken.

I'd love new tauren models, GIVE DEM COWZ SOME LOVE BLIZZARD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    I'd love new tauren models, GIVE DEM COWZ SOME LOVE BLIZZARD
    See, I play alliance exclusively at the moment. That being said, I STILL agree with you.

Of all the vanilla races, I feel like Taurens and Dwarves need the attention the most. I have no idea how they've been able to release not one, but two updated tauren races as NPCs but haven't even touched the player model. At least the hair. God, that disgusting, pixelated mane coming over over the back of their armor just ruins everything. At least other races can hide their dated features a bit. '

Dwarves need beards and hairstyles. (Everyone does, but not every race is 3/4 hair like Dwarves ) You either let the beard show and have it look like their vomitting 1998 right out of their faces or you wear a helmet that partially hides it, and you see their weird, disfigured hamster mouths grinning from inside the helm. It's just sad at this point and honestly has been since 2004. Even then it looked out of place.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    See, I play alliance exclusively at the moment. That being said, I STILL agree with you.

Of all the vanilla races, I feel like Taurens and Dwarves need the attention the most. I have no idea how they've been able to release not one, but two updated tauren races as NPCs but haven't even touched the player model..
    Well we have the grimtotem tauren who have tatoos on their horns and such, i think that would look really cool ; we only have 3 colors of horns too! I really think they should look at tauren for once.

LOL @OP. If you quit because you toon dosent smile, you shouldnt be playing anyways, gg quiting for quite possibly the dumbest reason ever

Game Play > Character Models

BTW: they already said they were in the works, ur throwing a tantrum saying "I want it now" wont speed anything up, and losing 15$ a month wont light a fire under them either. Peace, the game is better with out babies playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    LOL @OP. If you quit because you toon dosent smile, you shouldnt be playing anyways, gg quiting for quite possibly the dumbest reason ever

Game Play > Character Models
    I fully agree. That's why I'm sticking with Tetris.