Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    I'm playing this UP class, people don't want to take me at all, nor am I effective with the other classes.
    Is there any way to class-change without reborning in this game?
    Yes but if you want to change to anything good, chances are you'll have to pay a lot of gold, gain levels and lose stats. It's a very punishing feature.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiYeon View Post
    i agree to this one, maybe a petition for this issue would help --or maybe not,
    I make my own pots. Was quite expensive to level but much cheaper than buying from vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Getting your character's strength and agi up is way too grindy for sure though. Is it really necessary that we have to spend like an hour a day?
    your lucky if an hour would be enough, I've heard it also depends on your character's build..

Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    I make my own pots. Was quite expensive to level but much cheaper than buying from vendor.
    lucky bitch,, you have crafting on your stats

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Getting your character's strength and agi up is way too grindy for sure though. Is it really necessary that we have to spend like an hour a day?
    Since they removed the requirement to stack INT to level weapon skill the game's become so noob-friendly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    This game feels really repetitive.
    yeh they reeally should hurry that expansion up....

The Midwest zone needs weather updated.
    Retraining costs need to be lowered.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate how you can only be one race with earth tone skin colors. WTB better models too! And my pets don't follow me anywhere but my 'home' area.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hate how you can't be an elf.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2013-01-17 at 05:00 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearfist View Post
    I hate how you can only be one race with earth tone skin colors. WTB better models too! And my pets don't follow me anywhere but my 'home' area.
    some maps doesn't allow pets, plus you should start leveling up your pet, I heard they's obey you (fully) once you've accomplished the 'cesar's way' quest.

Leveling knowledge stat takes so damn long :|

This game is hard I want to uninstall -.-....

edit: just kidding lol~
    Last edited by Vvhooya; 2013-01-14 at 05:11 AM.

Will be missed ~

Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    I wish I can uninstall but I cant
    shivers*

I heard that the eastern countries are working on a respawn timer through some Buddhist hack..

The worst part is that the stat buffs gained from dailies go away if you dont keep doing the dailies! They are using dirty tricks to get you to keep playing!

10+ Year Old Account
    I played real life once . . . and then I took an arrow to the knee.

On a side note, the reputation system seems to be bugged. Getting exalted with easy skanks takes no effort, but the good girl faction stays at "frigid" unless you put in a lot of work and collection quests such as "Dating", "Gifts", and "Sensitivity". Needs a buff if you ask me . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    This game is hard I want to uninstall -.-....
    You can't uninstall the game but you can try to delete your character, some say it will create new levels but data mining is yet to reveal those levels

Best. Game. Ever.

I got into the greatest guild, and even trade chat is pretty awesome. The dailies are a bit of a grind but at least the quest rewards are enough to pay for food/flasks and whatnot. There's ALWAYS something to do whenever I log in, and the graphics blow me away sometimes. It's definitely not the easiest game I've ever played, but I'm kinda okay with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh they should remove these debuffs called "injuries" and "chronical injures/illnesses". I've been walking around with this really annoying debuff that has been slowing me down and caused my characters back to grow unusually. They should also improve the report system and get new GMs tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    I played real life once . . . and then I took an arrow to the knee.

On a side note, the reputation system seems to be bugged. Getting exalted with easy skanks takes no effort, but the good girl faction stays at "frigid" unless you put in a lot of work and collection quests such as "Dating", "Gifts", and "Sensitivity". Needs a buff if you ask me . . . .
    someone's interested with the couple system..

10+ Year Old Account
    It sucks, but I have to admit I'm addicted. Haven't even considered unsubbing. It's P2W, grindy as hell, limited customization, and you can't even pick your character. You just get assigned one when you log in. One hell of a community though.