Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I made a female character.

Deleted
    I hate this game so much.... int is capped way too low. Luckily there is a fix that helps a little, but...it doesn't help too much :/

Deleted
    Any1 know any fast and easy way to grind gold? Got this mount I wanna buy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omoidaseba View Post
    I hate this game so much.... int is capped way too low. Luckily there is a fix that helps a little, but...it doesn't help too much :/
    Lol, int is fine, stop being bad. Though that daily called school isn't my favourite daily and sometimes I wonder why I started the daily that day... Fix this to be fun every time... Also, remove/increase the speed"caps" on cars and restrict the skill "driving" to anything between 18 and 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    You can always flip cards, I know someone who recently got quite a chunk of gold and is set for life if she's not going to spend it all at a time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Yea, I have a horse but the tutorials are annoying. And I can't afford to train up past basic. Don't get me started on mechanical mounts. Although driving a fork lift sounds fun >

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearfist View Post
    Don't get me started on mechanical mounts.
    It's the training fee that sucks balls...

Deleted
    I don't like the long grinds, I don't like the weather system and I never get good RNG.
    Atleast the drunk buff is kinda fun, but it has a tendancy to cause a nasty debuff the next day, fix plz?

I want a lower populated realm so I can horde all the nodes and shit, but I got stuck on a high pop cross-realm zone called NYC, and everyone jacks shit from everyone else. And it's a carebear server so I can't do anything about it except maybe report them if I think they're hacking.

Needless to say I could pay the server transfer fees, but the Southwest zone is currently cross-realm zoned with the Mexico zone, and those guys are the best at farming. The South zone is full of race-baiting CoD-playing 12 year old kiddies, and the West/Pacific NW zone is full of stoners, and I don't have time for that shit. And everyone knows the economy in the Midwest zone is totally borked with all the blacksmithing/herbing/farming markets falling through the floor. I suppose I could go EU, but I'd have to start over at my same level, but with 0 skills in language and have to relearn all my professions. All the EU folks at my own level would probably wtfpwn me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbear View Post
    I wish I made a female character.
    There is a caracter remodeling service, but it costs a lot of gold and they don't remove the pain-debuff while transmorfing.

I was looking forward to the Zombie Apocalypse Patch that was supposed to launch on 21st December 2012...damn delays!

Deleted
    So I started leveling a Human male. I'm level 27 at the moment. I don't want to rush to max level, just want to enjoy the leveling experience. Some friends of mine started at the same time as me.. and although we are all level 27 right now, our progress is different.

I understand this is the most played game ever, billions of different chars. Unfortunately it's full of cheats, hacks and exploits and many of the admins are corrupt. Pvp is unbalanced and the economy is crappy. I've noticed players will do almost anything for the right amount of gold.

But there are a few good things about it. I've found a good guild to help and support my leveling experience. I joined a party. I have one max level profession - working on the others. I have a '04 mount a 3 non combat pets. I don't have the best gear, but not the worst either. Looking forward to the next raid.

Someday I hope I'll make an alt (or even two - a boy and a girl).

Game Over

Deleted
    I hate how you're character can be created with pre-existing debuffs. And can die randomly at any given time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    I hate how you're character can be created with pre-existing debuffs. And can die randomly at any given time.
    At least no lvl 85 or lvl 90 character can easyly gank you if you are below lvl 60 !!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Is it me or do most males of around lvl 18 have the same amount of int as a lvl 12?
    Too many stats put into str.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerdus View Post
    I hear PvP is only allowed in BG's. Sucks because you can't gank noobs and steal their loot, if you do you'll get perma banned.
    don't forget that you need to join specific guilds for it to be balanced. and if you chose the wrong guild, you either don't stand a chance, or need to guard a base forever, or until you get blown up by an engineer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiYeon View Post
    the GFX is awesome, but the character customization is very limited!
    and I've heard there's not much content --end game wise

&

Try harder OP, What is Life if not a game with you setting the goals and taking the steps against the hits.

The game needs an offline mode; the other players keep ruining my fun.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I want a lower populated realm so I can horde all the nodes and shit, but I got stuck on a high pop cross-realm zone called NYC, and everyone jacks shit from everyone else. And it's a carebear server so I can't do anything about it except maybe report them if I think they're hacking.

Needless to say I could pay the server transfer fees, but the Southwest zone is currently cross-realm zoned with the Mexico zone, and those guys are the best at farming. The South zone is full of race-baiting CoD-playing 12 year old kiddies, and the West/Pacific NW zone is full of stoners, and I don't have time for that shit. And everyone knows the economy in the Midwest zone is totally borked with all the blacksmithing/herbing/farming markets falling through the floor. I suppose I could go EU, but I'd have to start over at my same level, but with 0 skills in language and have to relearn all my professions. All the EU folks at my own level would probably wtfpwn me.
    a well thought out server transfer!

I wanted to transfer server myself, but given that I'm only at level 22 and I haven't farmed that much gold yet, not to mention I'm enjoying my job class.. so it's pretty difficult. and and and! I'm not sure about the community on those servers

When i hired a mercenary on maestia and i clicked the wrong class of mercenary that i needed.