Deleted

[Arcane] Yet another question about Arcane Haste build + character advice

Hey all,

I am looking all over this forum and I just can't seem to find it. What numbers am I supposed to hit when going for the haste build?
    I am now reforging and regemming to get as much haste as possible, but this can't be right, can it?

And the follow-up question to this is: with my current gear should I use Frost Armor or Mage Armor? Should I use RoP or Invocation as level 90 talent?

Could you guys give me some advice? I would really apreciete it!

Here is my armory link:
    eu.battle .net/wow/en/character/shadowsong/Magicks/simple (space because I can't post links here, I usually lurk but never post )

If im not mistaken you still stack haste purely as much as it allows.. You also use Frost Armor, and i do believe RoP is the go to talent still for Arcane currently, but i guess that depends what you actually prefer using, as both can be used, but Invocation doesnt require you to turret for the most part.

Other than those tidbits that im sure are still correct to current content, i cant really offer any advice because im not currently playing my mage as a main.

Deleted
    You just focus on haste as much as possible.

Respecting Haste > Mastery > Crit.

With haste you can choose to use Invo or RoP. Invo being more tricky and pulling roughly the same numbers.