Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Well if you're the one side that was slaughtered for no reason, you can kind of understand that the Draenei don't greet the orcs with open arms. The orcs are the most "in the wrong"? Excuse me, but what have the Draenei ever done to deserve the mass-slaugther that happened on Draenor?
    leading the demons to Dreanor and the orcs in the first place? but again that doesn't excuse what they did. no one here is arguing that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    so outland and the Draenei with the alliance there didn't mean anything? and no they came to azeroth with the intended purpose of joining the alliance. they knew they were at odds with the orcs from the get go. and I'm not saying they should forgive the orcs for anything. but if they want to mend the fence joining the side that at it's core is against the orcs is not a step in the right direction. i know all too well the orcs are to blame for what happened, but why should they try to reach peace with the Draenei when they stand with the alliance?

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 10:45 PM ----------

this is genn greymane we are talking about here: treat him as if he's your not so sane uncle.
    Why would the Draenei forgive them if the orcs don't even show their regret?

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 07:47 AM ----------

leading the demons to Dreanor and the orcs in the first place? but again that doesn't excuse what they did. no one here is arguing that.
    Yeah it was really their own fault they got killed, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    this is genn greymane we are talking about here: treat him as if he's your not so sane uncle.
    uncle aren't i like 90 lore wise now? call me granddad

on a real note the horde let the blood elves join, another slap in the face to the draenei

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    uncle aren't i like 90 lore wise now? call me granddad

on a real note the horde let the blood elves join, another slap in the face to the draenei
    Which is another thing. The whole reason they even crash-landed was because of the Blood Elves. And they even continued to attack them on their island.

Maybe I can give a more simple example. Let's say you kill someone and the family of that person finds out it was you. Of course they hate you. Now after a couple of years you start to regret what you've done. But you never actually tell them that. Can you expect them to forgive you?
    don't treat people as if they need things to be dumbed down. its a quick way for people to go fuck this and stop talking to you. and to answer your question, if Thrall wanted to come to go to the Draenei and give a: we are so sad for what we did speech, that was quickly over with when he saw that the Draenei would rather kill the orcs then reach an agreement. like i said, there needs to be give and take here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is another thing. The whole reason they even crash-landed was because of the Blood Elves. And they even continued to attack them on their island.
    exactly damned blood elves and the fel addiction and demon worship and their rock and roll music

exactly damned blood elves and the fel addiction and demon worship and their rock and roll music
    dem humans sure know how to keep friends doe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, fact of the matter is, The Orcs dont hate the Draenei for what happned in Outland, they hate the them for joining the Humans (alliance). The Draenei might still have a grudge for the atrocities of Dreanor, but the Orcs are just against the Alliance as a whole, they just happen to chose the Alliance. Remember always remember this. Warcraft is Orcs vs Humans no matter how much you dislike it or try to change its reasoning. The orcs are in conflict with them because they are under the Alliance banner.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-01-14 at 07:01 AM.

this is true that the orcs or at least a few that feel horrible for what they have done, but the Draenei are somewhat to blame for what happened. that sounds bad but they knew full well that the legion was coming for them when they left Argus. if they didn't corrupt the orcs they sure as hell would have wiped them out simply for them being on the same planet the Draenei were on.
    "Whatever happens in WoW, we emo Horde are true victims, always oppressed by Alliance, even long before we met you". Fuck this shit, horde fans are just mad.

There are people in RL who ALWAYS blame something that happens in their life to someone else. AFAIK, they're considered losers. How this became a "fad" of Horde on WoW, I simply don't know.
    Last edited by rowaasr13; 2013-01-14 at 06:58 AM.

Deleted
    don't treat people as if they need things to be dumbed down. its a quick way for people to go fuck this and stop talking to you. and to answer your question, if Thrall wanted to come to go to the Draenei and give a: we are so sad for what we did speech, that was quickly over with when he saw that the Draenei would rather kill the orcs then reach an agreement. like i said, there needs to be give and take here.
    I think you really have a wrong picture of the Draenei.

10+ Year Old Account
    dem humans sure know how to keep friends doe.
    dem blood elves went emo over 1 guy

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Fuck this shit, horde fans are just mad.
    oh great another shining example of an alliance fan boy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Guys, fact of the matter is, The Orcs dont hate the Draenei for what happned in Outland, they hate the them for joining the Humans (alliance). The Draenei might still have a grudge for the atrocities of Dreanor, but the Orcs are just against the Alliance as a whole, they just happen to chose the Alliance.
    Of course they don't have anything against them, they don't have any reason to. It's the Draenei who were slaughtered by the orcs for no reason. Of course they still hold a grudge.

I think you really have a wrong picture of the Draenei.
    i think you want the orcs to say their sorry and then still get killed. i see no point trying to discuss this further.

10+ Year Old Account
    btw germans still have to live with what happened in ww2

tons of laws if they do anything other countries disagree with the germans are Nazis etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course they don't have anything against them, they don't have any reason to. It's the Draenei who were slaughtered by the orcs for no reason. Of course they still hold a grudge.
    Thanks for saying exacly what I just said lol.

dem blood elves went emo over 1 guy
    no the undead army didn't do anything that major.

10+ Year Old Account
    no the undead army didn't do anything that major.

which 1? arthas's scourge or windrunner's scourge

which 1? arthas's scourge or windrunner's scourge
    that guy with the cool sword.

10+ Year Old Account
    that guy with the cool sword.
    Varian? illidan?