Deleted

Red face Demon vs windlord

hey we are currently on the wind Lord in heart of fear, and in go demon on this fight ... we cc Menders and nuke down Trappers, bladeLord and then Menders ... but i am little confused and how i best maximize my warlock dps so love to have some advice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twamper View Post
    hey we are currently on the wind Lord in heart of fear, and in go demon on this fight ... we cc Menders and nuke down Trappers, bladeLord and then Menders ... but i am little confused and how i best maximize my warlock dps so love to have some advice
    As demonology do the following:

Pre-pot with Jade potion,
    Cast corruption on all un-cc'd targets
    Dark Soul & Wild Imps
    Felstorm
    Hand of Gul'dan x2
    Metamorphosis
    Void Ray x2
    Doom on all targets
    Immolation aura

Spam Void ray

Once out of demonic fury, you should have plenty of Molten Core Procs, spam soulfire to regen fury.
    If talented into Harvest life, use this instead.

Back into meta form, refresh all corruptions with Void ray and make sure to re-apply doom when they fall off.

At 480~ish ilevel you should be pulling around 250~300k at the start

At 495+ i'm always starting on about 300~350k dps which begins to drop off during the last phase.

I am however assuming you're talking 10man, on 25 you'll be throwing much more dps out.

Deleted
    ´thank u

Deleted
    You shouldn't cast dark soul before the second hand of guldan (the best is during the cast), and you shouldn't cast felstorm before you've activated dark soul. You should be using GoService if you don't have 4-set, and GoS should always be used the gcd before dark soul (not after).

You should also add carrion swarm in the rotation. Damage wise carrion swarm > void ray = immolation aura.

By the way, you should always keep corruption refreshed with void ray.

Everything is much different on heroic. But I assume this is normal mode.
    Last edited by mmoca20fa69a21; 2013-01-14 at 01:23 PM.

Deleted
    but if i use GoService the 2 felguard cast the stun... and then he will break the CC on the other adds :S

Deleted
    Not if you are casting it on the boss? Or am I wrong?

Deleted
    Stun doesn't work on the adds anyway so. Don't worry.