Deleted

What happened to visible feral armor?

What happened to visible armor for feral druids? I remember seeing some video or some pictures somewhere. Anyone got some info on this?

Deleted
    You know it is a spell you activate? It's Incarnation, Tier 4 of Talents (Level 60)

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think it only appears when you use the Incarnation talent for your level 90 talent (If that was in the lvl 90 talents...been months since I have touched my druid).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Ah, dang it. Perhaps I should get the druid to 90 before I start complaining . I didn't recall the particulars, so I just assumed it was a static thing. Thanks a lot, guys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    Ah, dang it. Perhaps I should get the druid to 90 before I start complaining . I didn't recall the particulars, so I just assumed it was a static thing. Thanks a lot, guys.
    You don`t need to be 90. Incarnation is Lv60 talent. This buff last 30 sec and it is on 3 min CD.

Another reason you don't see it is outside a raid boss that has a burst phase or PVP, it's sister talent of Soul of the Forest is superior for PVE content. With the incoming nurf to Nature's Vigil (the lv 90 talent most used w/ Incarnation) you'll most likely see even less of it as the ravage spam is less appealing.