Cool Demon Hunter's Aspect.

So a friend of mine who plays the tcg recently came upon this card and decided to give it to me (well for 5$, but hey still an awesome deal imo). Thought this would be a pretty cool rp piece someone could have allot of fun with.

Let me know if anyone is interested in it. Still unscratched so I will be able to get it to any realm without an issue.

I also go an Eye of the Legion, another tcg piece if anyone is interested in them.

(Link to more info on Demon Hunter's Aspect http://www.wowhead.com/item=79769/demon-hunters-aspect)

The only problem in terms of RP would be that demon hunters aren't exactly allowed to be in cities and are chased out of towns rather quickly in-lore.

That having been said, obligatory "gimme gimme gimme" for both please :P

As much as I'd like to give them away to you Madgod, I'd like to make atleast a little bit of gold out of this! xD lol

I've been RPing a wannabe demon hunter for years, if I had the gold I'd buy this from you, but I now have my demon hunter set complete anyways with both warglaives.

When role playing a demon hunter, I have ended up affiliating myself with the Ebon Blade and with the Argent Dawn so that I may be barely tolerated in Stormwind and Dalaran. Every once in a while I go to Darnassus to pray in the Temple of the Moon, but I am wary and do not linger long. When it comes to Pandaria, I walk openly without fear of scorn. I'm sort of a poor man's demon hunter though, but that's a long story.

Last edited by Yig; 2014-02-28 at 06:08 AM.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

That's awesome! Yea unfortunetly I already traded it with someone else! >.<" Either way your set looks wicked!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    I've been RPing a wannabe demon hunter for years, if I had the gold I'd buy this from you, but I now have my demon hunter set complete anyways with both warglaives.

When role playing a demon hunter, I have ended up affiliating myself with the Ebon Blade and with the Argent Dawn so that I may be barely tolerated in Stormwind and Dalaran. Every once in a while I go to Darnassus to pray in the Temple of the Moon, but I am wary and do not linger long. When it comes to Pandaria, I walk openly without fear of scorn. I'm sort of a poor man's demon hunter though, but that's a long story.
    I doubt the Argent Dawn would affiliate with a demon hunter (the Ebon Blade might.), and they don't really have any legitimate power in those cities... and Darnassus especially wouldn't desire demon hunters.

In Pandaria... I think that's fine, provided you stay away from Horde and Alliance territories. I don't think the pandaren would appreciate it much either, though. They don't have warlocks despite having mages for a reason, and demons really are reviled throughout Azeroth. People see little difference (nor care about the differences) between demons and demon hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    I doubt the Argent Dawn would affiliate with a demon hunter (the Ebon Blade might.), and they don't really have any legitimate power in those cities... and Darnassus especially wouldn't desire demon hunters.

In Pandaria... I think that's fine, provided you stay away from Horde and Alliance territories. I don't think the pandaren would appreciate it much either, though. They don't have warlocks despite having mages for a reason, and demons really are reviled throughout Azeroth. People see little difference (nor care about the differences) between demons and demon hunters.
    The Argent Dawn has worked with Deathknights and Forsaken and warlocks. They have a Forsaken in their ranks. I am fairly certain they would work and even invite within their ranks a demon hunter depending on your actual deeds, especially in a world that has lived through The Burning Crusade, Arthas, and Deathwing.

It has nothing to do with power really but with not being seen as an imminent threat.

Demon hunters would no more be forbidden than death knights or warlocks. The gist of the issue is in being discreet and not angering the common folk. I didn't imply a demon hunter would be desired in Darnassus in any way.
    As there isn't any precedent in the lore really beyond the D20 manuals, it's not really possible to say. Demon hunters stick to the fringes of society, which is exactly what I said pretty much other than a few exceptions. The few times we get to see how the rest of the world regards them in quest text, they are seen with suspicion, not outright hostility. There is a demon hunter commander of high station in Silithus stationed at the Cenarion Hold as well.
    Last edited by Yig; 2013-01-19 at 02:17 PM.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

The difference between death knights and warlocks and demon hunters is that warlocks... they have ways of concealing themselves. Demon hunters? They're blind, they carry warglaives, and they immerse themselves in taint (unlike warlocks, who just use it). Demon hunters will physically change into what look like demons, not just temporarily... permanently. They are viewed as betrayers of their people because of it. People don't get that demon hunters do it for the betterment of society... they all get stuck on what they did, not why they did it. Warlocks are a grim, barely-tolerated necessity in this world, but their work is more disconnected from demons. Demon hunters are viewed with even more distaste. That is why they wouldn't join the Argent Dawn.

If demon hunters are on the fringe of society, then why would he be able to get into the center of a civilization? This is exactly what the books were talking about, and as they're the only source of lore (aside from a small part of Warcraft III), it's a fair assumption. it's not about being desired... it's about being allowed to enter in the first place, and all lore points to that as being a very strong "no", especially in the case of the night elves.

As for society looking at them in just suspicion...

Quote Originally Posted by Wanted: The Demon Hunter (Felwood)
    Since reclaiming Jadefire Run from the satyr, the Emerald Circle has sent many druids to begin the long task of cleansing the ruins. Last night, several of them were murdered... by a night elf.

The witnesses say it was a demon hunter, a crazed disciple of Illidan. A rare sight. No doubt he's gone mad with power just like his master.

I'll pay top bounty for proof of this murderer's death. He's been spotted just off the road to the north, in a valley beneath Jadefire Run.
    The circumstances are bad, but that text implies much more than mere suspicion. It is an obvious bias and hatred, one that is seen elsewhere. Even Malfurion banished his own brother for willingly corrupting himself, despite Illidan giving a fairly good explanation. You vastly underestimate how much society hates demon hunters.

The character you are referencing isn't necessarily a demon hunter. The only reason there's speculation on that is because he has a blindfold. There were glaives in the game files back in classic, as well as those tatoos if memory serves. If they wanted him to look like basically every other demon hunter in existence, they could. Regardless he isn't confirmed as anything.