Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I have to say, every time I see this topic I keep misreading the word "lick"...its too close to the word dogs

You're a goddamn snob if you're getting uptight about a dog licking you on your face. Go on and tell me you boil your water and then leave it in the fridge for an hour every time you're thirsty, I wouldn't be surprised.

I've been licked on the face by humans (of the different gender) and dogs. Still alive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    You're a goddamn snob if you're getting uptight about a dog licking you on your face. Go on and tell me you boil your water and then leave it in the fridge for an hour every time you're thirsty, I wouldn't be surprised.

I've been licked on the face by humans (of the different gender) and dogs. Still alive.
    So just because you find one thing dirty, Means everything else bothers you aswell? I don't live in a bubble. I personally find it nasty! Disliking one thing doesen't mean your uptight or a germ freak like someone else said.

Deleted
    Hey OP i'm with you on this one....getting licked on the face with testicle tongue is nasty!

Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    Hey OP i'm with you on this one....getting licked on the face with testicle tongue is nasty!
    What about getting kissed by your girlfriend after she's been going down on you?

Deleted
    my dog use to staet licking your face, then slowly worked around to ears, and then he loved to nibble your ears. he did it everytime. i think theres nothing wrong with it, if he had just been licking his genitals though i usually gave him one them treats that help clean his teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    So just because you find one thing dirty, Means everything else bothers you aswell? I don't live in a bubble. I personally find it nasty! Disliking one thing doesen't mean your uptight or a germ freak like someone else said.
    In case my mild humor was missed, I don't think you're really a germ freak. Well, not completely. Dogs licking someone in the face is pretty common and if it was something to be concerned about, then it would be well known to not let dogs lick you int eh face, the same as most every parent knows to not let their kids sit 2 feet from the TV.

I understand people not liking it because it feels weird or icky when they slobber all up on you. Finding it disgusting seems to be sliding into a phobia region, which if it is more of a phobia, you should not cater to it, but conquer it!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Snip
    That is just wrong on so many levels and yes my dog does lick me in the face for a few seconds which I don't mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    What about getting kissed by your girlfriend after she's been going down on you?
    Any difference between men's balls and dog's bollocks?

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I think it actually is a fact that a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's. A lot of their food, those Milkbone treats especially, are made to act like a toothbrush for a dog and help remove plaque and stuff. That, and I actually do brush my dog's teeth... lol

Dude, they lick their butt hole :x

10+ Year Old Account
    Any difference between men's balls and dog's bollocks?
    Why do men have balls but dogs have bollocks?

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 01:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    And people lick each other's buttholes too, but they still make out after and have a higher risk of disease.

My own dog, who I know is well looked after and is clean (for a dog), then yes.

Other peoples dogs? Hell naw.

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 06:14 PM ----------

Why do men have balls but dogs have bollocks?

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 01:12 PM ----------

And people lick each other's buttholes too, but they still make out after and have a higher risk of disease.
    New quote hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    AND they eat shit.

AND they eat shit.
    Not all dogs do :P
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    AND they eat shit.
    my dog never did that :\ he licked one once, but never actually ate it. he would rather step in it, and make as much mess as possible.

Deleted
    Yuck. that's disgusting. I do touch my dog with my face sometimes when I hug it and he even tries to lick me sometimes. I dont punish for it or anything, just move out of the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    And it bothers you that certain people are icky when it comes to having fluids from different species on them?

Look, sorry, the only reason people let dogs lick them is because people are used to dogs and because they're the most domesticated animals. It's all in your subconscious. If you had a hippo or a cow licking you, which is arguably less disgusting, you'd think that was disgusting.

Personally, I wouldn't let any animal lick me simply because I find it slightly disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    And it bothers you that certain people are icky when it comes to having fluids from different species on them?

Look, sorry, the only reason people let dogs lick them is because people are used to dogs and because they're the most domesticated animals. It's all in your subconscious. If you had a hippo or a cow licking you, which is arguably less disgusting, you'd think that was disgusting.

Personally, I wouldn't let any animal lick me simply because I find it slightly disgusting.
    But cows are so pretty

You know I've had hundreds of dogs(kennel) and I'm pretty sure I've never seen of them like their own butthole, genitals yes. Now licking each others on the other hand... very uncommon but it happens, sniffing is much more common.

Maybe I don't see it because they clean each others but if I did see someone do it I'd probably take a piece of cloth and wipe it off(you do it with children haters) and if it continues, have it checked.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post

I never said it bothered me, but it's factually accurate that a dog's mouth causes less harm to a human than other humans. Buttholes included.