Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    People say that a dogs mouth is cleaner then a humans but even so I wouldn't let a human sit on me and slobber and lick all over my face, so there's no way I'd let a dog lol, it's nasty, I know letting dogs lick your cuts and wounds is good however, they have some healthy bacteria in their saliva which helps to clean and heal the wound I think because from my experience, when dogs lick your cuts they seem to heal faster or better...

Deleted
    No I don't let dogs lick my face, but I wont get mad or anything just don't want any licking on my face from them, I can accept hands just to make them happy, but I still don't like that either.
    Cats I'm more okay with for some reason, hell one of our cats always try to lick one one the hand when she wants to cuddle, and another one always want to cuddle against my face and like to playfully bite my chin, oh and she also drools like hell when she is really relaxed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Quick, theres still time, its only page 4!
    The internet is not what it used to be (Õ.õ)

I don't mind it so much if it's just a couple quick licks but I don't let my dog lick me on the mouth or nose. Even if they did, I'm not immunosupressed, I think I'll live.

Quote Originally Posted by Mear View Post
    No I don't let dogs lick my face, but I wont get mad or anything just don't want any licking on my face from them, I can accept hands just to make them happy, but I still don't like that either.
    Cats I'm more okay with for some reason, hell one of our cats always try to lick one one the hand when she wants to cuddle, and another one always want to cuddle against my face and like to playfully bite my chin, oh and she also drools like hell when she is really relaxed.
    I have always been a little timid about cats crawling or walking on me. I mean, they dig around in their litter boxes with their paws/claws and then want to cuddle up to you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhuki View Post
    I have always been a little timid about cats crawling or walking on me. I mean, they dig around in their litter boxes with their paws/claws and then want to cuddle up to you?
    Yes but cats are evil (I know, because I have 3 of them). Dogs are just friendly naïve

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    The fact that humans are the same species is the entire problem. You can't get sick from the bacteria in a dog's mouth, but you can get sick from the bacteria from other humans. How often do other humans really clean themselves. Shower once a day, maybe ... wash their hands a few times a day, maybe. There are probably more disease causing germs/bacteria on a door handle in a public restroom that you touch AFTER you wash your hands than there is in a dog's mouth.

I'm not saying to not be disgusted by dogs, I just feel that if you are going to be such a little girl about dogs, then the information available about the diseases humans spread should at least equally disgust you and cause you to not want to even look at other humans.
    I'm not talking about diseases at all. The disease aspect is not what disgusts me. I'm not even disgusted by dogs. I'm only disgusted by the prospect of them licking me. That's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    I'm not talking about diseases at all. The disease aspect is not what disgusts me. I'm not even disgusted by dogs. I'm only disgusted by the prospect of them licking me. That's it.
    Then you should never let a man or woman kiss you. Ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    when i had a dog, i let her liking me, since its a prove of affection and shouldn't be counter i just wash my face after, what's the big deal ? as long a she dont lick my mounth haha !

10+ Year Old Account
    I totally transposed the D and the L in Dog and Lick in the thread title. Made for momentary hilarity.
    Last edited by Reeve; 2013-01-14 at 07:47 PM.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I totally transposed the D and the L in Dog and Licked in the thread title. Made for momentary hilarity.
    "Letting Logs Dick in your face" That is actually pretty hilarious lol

I totally transposed the D and the L in Dog and Licked in the thread title. Made for momentary hilarity.
    Dont do that, I nearly spat tea all over my keyboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Dont do that, I nearly spat tea all over my keyboard.
    Were you drinking it pinky out, like a sir?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just sayin'. If you're gonna be letting logs dick in your face, make sure they're clean first.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just sayin'. If you're gonna be letting logs dick in your face, make sure they're clean first.
    Smegma is bad news bears.

Deleted
    I don't like dogs doing that, but I don't mind if my cats lick my face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Then you should never let a man or woman kiss you. Ever.
    By what logic is a man or woman equal to a dog in this prospect?
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2013-01-14 at 07:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have also heard that a dog's mouth is cleaner than our mouths... yet it still bothers me. One of my biggest pet peeves is a dog licking my face, and just dog breath in general. :/

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    By what logic is a man or woman equal to a dog in this prospect?
    Hypocrite! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    "a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's" has been proven wrong. they even did it on mythbusters for what it's worth. i do NOT let animals lick me. dogs, cats, whatever, i just find it nasty. i don't like how it feels, i just don't like it. it's nasty imo.
    Not just that, but when was the last time you licked yourself after going to the bathroom?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but if you've never had a puppy lick your face from cheek to forehead.. You haven't lived.. Bottom line.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.