Best Realm for PvP (High Population Servers)

Good day all,

I am starting to get back into PvP again and I am searching for opinions from people on what some of the best realms for PvP are. I prefer higher population servers but it doesn't necessarily have to be a PvP server. I want to have a good amount of RBG's and Arena stuff going on, as well as just a good battle grp for regular bg's. Any insight that people could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Edit. *US Servers*
    Last edited by TheBGreene; 2013-01-14 at 07:25 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you EU or what? In terms of US I'd go to BG 9 which is bloodlust aka Tichon mainly

10+ Year Old Account
    Tichondrius is a full server thats nearly 50 50 in population.

10+ Year Old Account
    EU: outland alliance, stormscale horde.
    You'll have to deal with many douchbags tho

Illidan has a HUGE Horde population which makes it easier to find good partners/team.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

I've played on a few servers. Emerald Dream is an RP-pvp server which at first turned me off... but once i got there... I found out that RP'rs take world pvp VERY seriously, and I fell in love.

The server over all is high pop.. with about 2/3rds of its players on alliance side. As I play horde, I find myself outnumbered often. Which is fine, I like seeing alot of red. Join WorldDefense, and you will see defense chat spammed alllll day. Lots of stuff to do :P

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're starting to get back into pvp I would go with Illidan, Kil'jaeden or Mal'ganis,

Delznope is right about Emerald Dream. But its only fun if you're into that sort of thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bleeding Hollow - US. PvP server. Eastern Standard Time.

Always lots of world PvP. Trade chat is always full of players looking for arena partners, rbgs and city raids. It's also fairly close in terms of numbers between Horde and Alliance. All in all, it's a pretty sweet server and one that I call home. Transferring to this server was a good move for me. It breathed new life into my WoW experience. As with most high population PvP servers, it is not for the faint of heart.

I have a couple on Bleeding Hollow, and just transfered my main and some others to Illidan, and i must say (on the horde side) there's always pvp talk in trade and pretty easy to actually find GOOD partners or an rbg team. I dunno how alliance is on that server but horde pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pertha View Post
    I have a couple on Bleeding Hollow, and just transfered my main and some others to Illidan, and i must say (on the horde side) there's always pvp talk in trade and pretty easy to actually find GOOD partners or an rbg team. I dunno how alliance is on that server but horde pretty good.
    So the servers that read "full" can be joined, but may require a q to get on when I log on at high traffic times correct? Just want to verify that this is correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBGreene View Post
    So the servers that read "full" can be joined, but may require a q to get on when I log on at high traffic times correct? Just want to verify that this is correct.
    The only time you will ever likely see a queue time is a release of major content patches or expansions themselves. Yes, you can join the "full" realms. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGreene View Post
    Ya, the only time I have seen a wait was no longer than a week into any xpac so not too much of a hassle

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    EU: outland alliance, stormscale horde.
    You'll have to deal with many douchbags tho
    Stormscale has a crappy community and is dieing. The maelstrom is pretty good.