Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I like the change. I miss the good ol' days where you could get a piece of gear from a raid and just proudly slap it on then and there.

With all the enchants, gemming, reforging and now upgrades available -- the piece is suboptimal until you put it through the ringer.

5.3 being a new non-raid patch is interesting. Maybe we'll start seeing the turning tide in Kalimdor in 5.3

I am absolutely loving 5.1's lore. I would love another patch like this.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Ah another lore patch

Another chance for them to start a random story and never finish it.
    MoP doesn't exactly have that problem. I mean, 5.2 is a direct continuation of 5.1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe gallywixx will be in the game!?!!?
    If we are lucky, he got stepped on by an unknown Kor'kron during the beginning of the Pandaria campaign.

Gallywix' story has continued a tiny bit into the novels. Don't expect much, he is a goblin.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    I was kinda expecting this.

If Blizz really wants to give every Horde leader his/her time with Garrosh, it would happen in 5.2, but because of its theme, unlikely.
    I doubt Varian would become the King they wanted him to be in the Siege of Org 5.3, if the 5.2 story would be about the Kirin Tor vs Sunreavers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I'm just way too stoked for the lore MoP is going on. At first I thought it'd be a lot of Pandaren lore, but throwing Blood Elves, Explorer's League, The Kiron Tor and Warlocks into a single story arch I wasn't expecting at all! I hope Blizzard doesn't slow down with the storyline, it has me more hooked on WoW than I've ever been,
    Agreed. They're doing really well with the storyline at the moment. Can't wait to see what 5.3 will add.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaand the stupid VP grind continues.... damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    it will be more dailies
    Good! The 5.1 dailies were great. Only took a few days, good rewards, and plenty of lore moments.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

I like the rotation with every other patch offering a new raid and adding new lore. In my book, story is key.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    5.3 being a new non-raid patch is interesting. Maybe we'll start seeing the turning tide in Kalimdor in 5.3
    I suspect 5.3 is when Garrosh will do his great Warcrime Blizzard mentioned way earlier before MoP came out. I don't know if things will look bad for the Horde in Kalimdor but I suspect it might be related to that or mostly Pandaria. I have no clue though what Garrosh is planning. Probably something Mogu like or something so grand that rivals the Burning Legion and or the Lich King. If not it's going to be weird attacking Orgrimmar.

Yes we want to stop Garrosh's Horde from taking over Pandaria and it's people sure. But for the Horde it would feel weird and Alliance as well. Garrosh needs to royally piss us off so much that every member of the Alliance will be angry and annoyed at him and stagnate the Horde so much they question Garrosh and his minions plans for Pandaria and Azeroth. I have a few ideas myself what could happen but I'm not sure if it's Justice enough for this situation.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe gallywixx will be in the game!?!!?
    dont get ur hopes up i bet hel either stage is own small uprising for warchief in end MOP or hes chillin in undermine
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

What if Garrosh ends up discovering some Titan stuff in 5.2 to end up using it for himself and a few fellow orcs to mechanize them as the Mogu are and start up a faction consisting of titan like orcs and the remaining mogu? That would fit for a final boss and that will justify him being that boss without villainizing the rest of the orcs/horde.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I liked 5.1 honestly.

If 5.3 comes out like 2 months after 5.2 then I'll be pretty pleased.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is fantastic, I hope 5.3 will be as good as 5.1, more story !

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 09:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    it will be more dailies
    Does't really matter, I blew through the 5.1 dailies, 30 minutes maximum and shorter with a group. The story moments were the incentive for me.

Sweet.

They'll probably be planting the seeds of the Horde Revolution taking actual action in 5.3.

And I think Sylvanas will probably take to the spotlight as will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    I suspect 5.3 is when Garrosh will do his great Warcrime
    He already did it, Theramore. Nothing can be worse. Jaina should have obliterated Orgrimmar to return the favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    He already did it, Theramore. Nothing can be worse. Jaina should have obliterated Orgrimmar to return the favor.
    Killing his own people.

Nuking a town with both Horde and Alliance in it.

The assassination attempt on Vol Jin coming to light.

Him trying to assassinate another Horde Racial Leader.

Him exiling an entire race of the Horde, like he's set in motion with the Trolls. He may do the same to the Forsaken.

Doing what I just said above, and then killing a large number of that race.

The list goes on and on.

What will truly throw the Horde into Revolution will Garrosh actually doing something so awful to his faction, they HAVE to take him down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theramore? Warcrime? Lawl, more like greatest achievement. Shame it's the only useful thing garry did. Garry had his chance, but he is not worthy to rule the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Theramore? Warcrime? Lawl, more like greatest achievement. Shame it's the only useful thing garry did. Garry had his chance, but he is not worthy to rule the horde.
    The only messed up thing with Theramore was the fact he didn't only kill soldiers (I mean, that's the rule of warfare), but he killed hundreds of civilians, including women and children.

Not only that but he didn't even tell the Horde leaders about it, which also caused discord to form within the ranks of the Horde. Most were disgusted by such a heinous act.

So yeah. That's really the only reason why.