Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    models and animations looks kinda dated tbh :/

I had high hopes for this. Not so much now

Deleted
    It works!

Nice, I like the revive thing, also, my god, the Crusher is bigger than I thought it was. o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It works!

Nice, I like the revive thing, also, my god, the Crusher is bigger than I thought it was. o.O
    Its a beast of an Alien.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

New Trailer and its so close

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I'm probably going to get it, it looks okay, like a 6-7.5/10 kinda game. Nothing amazing, but worth a play for the story etc. Not sure if I should get it for xbox or PC though. Thoughts?

Deleted
    I've lost both the people I was going to be playing co-op with so if anyone is looking for another for co-op next week, give me a shout

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I've lost both the people I was going to be playing co-op with so if anyone is looking for another for co-op next week, give me a shout
    I'll probably be down for sure Everyone bailed on me, but possibly one. xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    New Trailer and its so close

[video=youtube;mJ521yQhZkI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mJ521yQhZkI[video]
    Pretty good trailer.

I'd join you Shamanic but I don't see myself getting this game any time soon, sadly. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally pre-purchased and preloading!!! Was putting it off for so long because my friends were being useless, but figured worst case I can just tough it out and be scared all by myself.

Deleted
    all this needs now is a smoker.. so weve got a spitter, tank, boomer.. i was really looking forward to this aswell but that last trailer has put me right off.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    all this needs now is a smoker.. so weve got a spitter, tank, boomer.. i was really looking forward to this aswell but that last trailer has put me right off.
    How did the last trailer put you off? It honestly made me go "FFUCK IM GETTING THIS RIGHT NOW OMG"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    How did the last trailer put you off? It honestly made me go "FFUCK IM GETTING THIS RIGHT NOW OMG"
    because i want an alien game not alien meets left for dead.. so ive very much gone from getting it with friends.. to ill wait and see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would have to agree this got me even more excited for the game and with only two more days to go I'm already pre-loading, aha.

Deleted
    Is this game worth only for the multiplayer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holymorph View Post
    Is this game worth only for the multiplayer?
    I hope so! I've been waiting for it to release since it was scheduled for Fall. The multiplayer trailer I saw looked quite good and it's a hot drop so people can come in and out. Now if you mean the competitive side of it, then Who knows it will all come down to the community and how engaging/addicting it is.

I just noticed the season pass was on-sale over at Steam and was wondering if anyone knows how much of the content will be geared towards the SP side so I can justify spending the 27 bucks since I'm hesitant without even playing the game (and I most likely wont bother with the competitive side).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    I hope so! I've been waiting for it to release since it was scheduled for Fall. The multiplayer trailer I saw looked quite good and it's a hot drop so people can come in and out. Now if you mean the competitive side of it, then Who knows it will all come down to the community and how engaging/addicting it is.

I just noticed the season pass was on-sale over at Steam and was wondering if anyone knows how much of the content will be geared towards the SP side so I can justify spending the 27 bucks since I'm hesitant without even playing the game (and I most likely wont bother with the competitive side).
    wait it has a season pass.. oh ffs. its a bargain bin pick up then.

10+ Year Old Account
    wait it has a season pass.. oh ffs. its a bargain bin pick up then.
    Yeah about 4 items for 27 right now, but I'm hesitant because it could just be 1 lame campaign update followed by 3 multiplayer things I wont care about. Being a consumer is so difficult!

Still have about 16h to decide so I'm going to try and dig more up about it.

EDIT: Can only find a survival mode where you fight off waves. But i guess as it saves you 40% total on all the DLCs it's probably worthwile.
    Last edited by Treeskee; 2013-02-11 at 12:11 AM.

multiplayer never really interested me for the alien games. Just doesn't seem like something that'll be balanced, fun, competitive, customizable etc. I'm spoiled by the multiplayer games like CoD/Halo/Battlefield. I'm buying the game solely for the campaign/single player experience.

Deleted
    multiplayer never really interested me for the alien games. Just doesn't seem like something that'll be balanced, fun, competitive, customizable etc. I'm spoiled by the multiplayer games like CoD/Halo/Battlefield. I'm buying the game solely for the campaign/single player experience.
    dont expect longer than a 10 hour campaign

dont expect longer than a 10 hour campaign
    yeah I know haha. I never expected it to be a long campaign. I'm mostly getting this game for 2 reasons. A it's aliens and I think the alien universe is amazing. B, I need a steam game to really get me into PC gaming since I can't bring my xbox on campus.