Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Sounds like this is what pure PVE'ers Think what happens, but in reality every pvp group ive seen or been friends with gank just for fun its kindve a right of passage on pvp realms.
    I'd would not go as far as a right of passage on PvP realms. When I played and joined a "gank group" I only stayed for a few minutes, because people in there were incredible childish and I felt like I was doing something that was "below myself".
    I'd say a true right of passage is a good mature gank group that ganks people at their level preferable in enemy cities and be successful at it staying alive for long periods.

I've noticed a serious increase in this activity and to be honest, I approve. While it was a giant pain in the ass leveling my alts, I've come to accept the fact that it's a vicious circle and will never end. Now that realms are more populated due to phasing/merging/whatever, the amount of high level players roaming is at an all time high and when you receive this kind of abuse repeatedly, you're likely to dish it out later when it's your turn.

Well, you'll hit 90 eventually and when you do, don't forget to return the favor.

this is why i play on pve realms, to avoid the frustration that pvp realms cause when leveling. i can pvp via bgs and arenas and thats enough for me.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only kill alliance that kills me. As long as they leave me alone, i leave them alone.
    I always log 90 whatever lvl the alliance who killed my alt was.
    I kill them once to return the favor.

For what it's worth, you could always ask someone on a carebear server to group invite you. It will knock your flag off and you may quest at your leisure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gzathegenius View Post
    pvp happens on pvp server. nothing new. just have to get over it
    I wonder why they don't have the same thing happening in BG's where people go to PvP. Oh yeah, because it's shit.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the thing though:

Gank low level dungeon entrance: "go PvP with someone your level you noob!!!"

Gank Operation dailies hub: "I am just trying to quest FU stop ganking you fucking no life!!!"

So yeah, no matter what they do, whoever on the receiving end isn't going to like it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 08:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Theodon View Post
    I wonder why they don't have the same thing happening in BG's where people go to PvP. Oh yeah, because it's shit.
    Arena and BG, you can do those while you are in PvE realm, the ONLY difference between PvE and PvP realm is the world PvP (which is pretty much gank fest nowadays really), but since that is now pretty much the ONLY difference between PvE and PvP realm, that is likely to remain unchanged otherwise the realm type would be just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by jhurley713 View Post
    this is why i play on pve realms, to avoid the frustration that pvp realms cause when leveling. i can pvp via bgs and arenas and thats enough for me.
    I played on a pve server for a short term once. Personally, when an enemy in world of warcraft walked right up and snagged a mining node from me while I was fighting a mob, and there was nothing I could do to stop it, I found that much more irritating then any kind of pvp death on a pvp server. So I guess its a balance of irritations, personally I would always prefer to have less restrictions over more restrictions.

Killing lowbies repeatedly, by me, was usually done in a desire for them to cry in guildchat or /tradechat and get more higher ranking ppl to come defend them. THEN the fun begins. The lowbies are just the calling card

World pvp is the only difference between pvp and pve realm, so if you don't like it, move away.
    Both factions do this, it was always like this. you kill my alt with your main, i kill your alt with my main, you bring friends,guild so do I, and we got ourselves some pvp fun going. Why are you taking it so seriously? I mean you actually asked who actually has time for this? It's a game, if you're just playing to cap your conq,valor,do dailys and level to 90,it doesn't mean that there aren't other people who consider something else in this game 'fun'. Sure, someone camping your corpse isn't fun, I personally never do that, wish there were dishonorable kills like there used to be, or something. But hey, you can always transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonballs View Post
    Killing lowbies repeatedly, by me, was usually done in a desire for them to cry in guildchat or /tradechat and get more higher ranking ppl to come defend them. THEN the fun begins. The lowbies are just the calling card
    Thats what you guys always say, but how many times does that actually happen nowadays, 2 times out of 10?

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and a few friends have a little game.
    We camp lowbies over and over so they are forced to log their mains, whoever has the highest main killcount after a set time wins.
    Also lots of fun when you have several alliance gankers (= shitty level 90s) trying to kill you and you just 1v2, 1v3 em

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeth View Post
    World pvp is the only difference between pvp and pve realm, so if you don't like it, move away.
    Both factions do this, it was always like this. you kill my alt with your main, i kill your alt with my main, you bring friends,guild so do I, and we got ourselves some pvp fun going. Why are you taking it so seriously? I mean you actually asked who actually has time for this? It's a game, if you're just playing to cap your conq,valor,do dailys and level to 90,it doesn't mean that there aren't other people who consider something else in this game 'fun'. Sure, someone camping your corpse isn't fun, I personally never do that, wish there were dishonorable kills like there used to be, or something. But hey, you can always transfer.
    An thus CRZ was formed.

With me, it comes down to if I get ganked on an alt. If I do, I make sure I kill all other low levels and the ganker for making me switch toons.

Well when i see enemy that can be easily killed...i do it to piss him off. That's it....just to piss that person off. That's my reason.
    I'm not killing lowbies however if they interact with me first (/emote hi, wave etc.)...That means they wants to be friendly and i even help them when i can. Depends on my mood.

Deleted
    this is war Horde kill alliance alliance kill Horde
    i never care the alliance is 1 or 90 i just kill it always more times is better

I too have seen about 10-15 horde camping everyone and everywhere in Hellfire. It is by far the worst zone for ganking. Most of them seem to be from the server Stormreaver.

Thanks CRZ.......

I don't see the problem here, it's a damn pvp server and well I'd hope some pvp ensues. If you don't like it well to bad, why are you on a pvp server?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    I don't see the problem here, it's a damn pvp server and well I'd hope some pvp ensues. If you don't like it well to bad, why are you on a pvp server?
    Because my guild is on a PvP server. That's why

Quote Originally Posted by reohh View Post
    Because my guild is on a PvP server. That's why
    Not a valid excuse to have the rules of your server changed. The too bad part applies to you.