Login, disconnect within 6 seconds.

Heya, I have a strange and annoying problem. It happened before that when I login I will see 0 latency, and disconnect within 6 seconds. I removed WTF, Interface folders and it worked for a while...

Now it happened again, I removed WTF, Interface, didn´t work, I removed Catche, didn´t work... I unplugged all devices, now I can see 80 Latency on world and me, and again disconnected, didn´t work.

I have all addons removed, all folders removed, booted computer, unplugged devices... I am currently downloading WoW again... Hopefully it will solve the problem for a while atleast.

I´m not so positive the problem is on our side, because nothing has changed here, and WoW worked perfectly before I bought MoP.

Anyway, anyone else had this problem, or currently having?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is your client 100% from a download from the internet? I had this problem when having used a vanilla cd to install the game.(well the vanilla portion of it)

Quote Originally Posted by Hilde View Post
    Is your client 100% from a download from the internet? I had this problem when having used a vanilla cd to install the game.(well the vanilla portion of it)
    Yeah, I´ve been downloading from internet only, from Battle.net.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, let's hope it works out when you've redownloaded it just in case some files are borked up which was why it happened to me.

My problem was specifically with Stormwind. I couldn't even stay logged on long enough to use my hearthstone out, so I had a GM move me so I could continue leveling. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Hilde View Post
    Ok, let's hope it works out when you've redownloaded it just in case some files are borked up which was why it happened to me.

My problem was specifically with Stormwind. I couldn't even stay logged on long enough to use my hearthstone out, so I had a GM move me so I could continue leveling. :/
    Myeah it´s really shitty situation... Hopefully the 6hr+ download works indeed........

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 04:31 PM ----------

Holy fuck... Still DOESN`T WORK!?

Well... Fuck this game then... Back to LoL.

Hey Elixor,

There's a couple of things you can do to troubleshoot this, the first being to run a trace route in case it is a connection issue. Otherwise, you can make a ticket and send us your DXdiag, MSINFO and error files.

You made mention that nothing had changed, and that the game ran just fine before Mists was installed. Hard to say without knowing more, but it sounds almost like there's another program competing with the game client.

10+ Year Old Account
    Change your password. It may not be the case, but if someone had your password, they would boot you off your own game if they logged in after you.