Deleted

"Double" gemmed Taoren?

I recently got the normal version of the gun, replacing heroic Fang Kung.

Looking at some armories I have noticed people are gemming the weapon with one legendary gem (+500) and a normal (+160) on top of that, essentially making it 2 sockets. Anyone knows how this is possible?

If you don't believe me check some hunters on wowprogress.com/gearscore/class.hunter

So what's the secret behind this?
    Last edited by mmoc68f6fd776e; 2013-01-15 at 12:19 AM.

Deleted
    Part of the next legendary quest, you get a gem socket you can put on a sha-touched weapon.

It's a small known quest chain. Wrathion quest line.

Completing the 5.1 portion of the Legendary quest-chain grants Breath of the Black Prince, which adds a prismatic socket to a sha-touched weapon.

15+ Year Old Account
    As said above its the next part of the quest http://www.wowhead.com/quest=32474 A test of valor.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Deleted
    Ah, ok seems I didn't do my research properly^^. Thanks everyone for the fast clear up.

its actually an annoying quest after the 6k... i hate being forced to PvP for a PvE quest...

with all the bots around now winning in PvP is more RNG then anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    its actually an annoying quest after the 6k... i hate being forced to PvP for a PvE quest...

It's like forcing PVPers to kill Sha of Fear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post

It took me 2 silvershard mines and 4 temple of kotmogu queues to complete it. On 4th temple queue our players finally fixed their shit and stacked in middle with orbs instead of messing around on sides -_-

And about RNG... well look at my armory and don't ask any questions
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Esubane/simple

That's right I have blue weapon and two shiny oranges to keep in bank. At freaking 498 ilevel. Instead I have seen three normal Lei Shi agility trinkets drop! One in bank, two sharded. Oh 10 man.
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2013-01-15 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    It's like forcing PVPers to kill Sha of Fear.
    Having to win one Silvershard Mines and one Temple of Kotmogu is more like forcing PvPers to do one run each of Gate of the Setting Sun and Shado-Pan Monastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphias View Post
    Having to win one Silvershard Mines and one Temple of Kotmogu is more like forcing PvPers to do one run each of Gate of the Setting Sun and Shado-Pan Monastery.
    It's more like asking PVPers to heal a random 5man while naked.

Temple of Kotmogu is actually pretty fun. Probably the most fun I've had in a BG (no, I wasn't around for 'old AV')

Silvershard Mines is just terrifying though, especially when things go wrong.

Wait, you're telling me I have to BG when I finish this 6k VP thing? Damn it, I knew I shouldn't have taken those 2 weeks off around Xmas. It'd be already over by now.

yes you HAVE to win 1 each of the new BGs. it wouldn't be such a bad thing if gear wasn't greater then skill in PvP... it doesn't matter what your raid gear is, blue PvP gear on a fresh 90 will be able to kill you pretty easy.